Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 37. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
November 27, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
I also agree with you. But I don't think all you listed are going to be a good coin in future. Rather, I would put my dollar in ETH, ONION, SNODE. By the way, I think masternodes are great to invest in right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
The time is very convenient for investment! About the RIPPLE I fully support this coin is very promising. I think everyone has already seen this. Need now as much as possible to buy this coin, with the growth of bitcoin and market recovery, RIPPLE popret up.  So it will be a profitable investment!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
If you buy now, maybe it's the right time. Because the altcoin price is declining from prices in the previous few months. Therefore, if you want to invest in altcoin. The time to buy it now is indeed now. So, you think about what altcoin you should buy. So you can benefit.
Activity: 333
November 27, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
I know all the coins except holo. What is special about this coin? after reading your message I looked at the functionality of this coin a bit and it seems to me that this is some kind of shitcoin with big capitalization
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
If I invest in the near future, it will definitely be etherium! I believe in him!
It seems to the mines to podpamp some more, below $ 100 is unlikely to fall, and a boom will begin!
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 11:50:13 AM
yes now is the opportunity to buy several altcoins to make investments. My advice, choose altcoins with good potential that will have value later if you hold it for some time or in the long run. As much as we can invest in altcoins, don't push yourself too much. Those who do not have experience in investing altcoins are better to learn first.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 27, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Yeah current time is an opportunity for me. Cause now I can accumulate so many protensial coins at lowest price. I already bought Cardano, Dogecoin and I will buy some more.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 27, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
why you think that you suggest good coins? how you can know than nem, for example, will be good? if they will not make their catapult, so what then?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 27, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I think it is also best to add ethereum and eos on the list. Since both platform has a good potential in the long-term run. Ethereum cheaper right now, however, we don't know how deep will the prices fall before the year ends. EOS is still cheap and some ICOs choose EOS platform over ethereum.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 27, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
If I suggest Ethereum other than the names of the altcoins that you mentioned?
In my opinion, Ethereum is also an altcoin that has a chance for the future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
There are many legendary coins that are currently cheap and in my opinion this is the right time to buy a little and hold for the next few months, and I believe in coins that have been proven and famous not just the results of the ICO.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
The price of altcoin is very cheap right now. Buy coin we love. Hold for a long time. Get real profits as they increase in the future.
BTClong-term
  Grin
Activity: 268
November 27, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
all coins have lost quite a lot in the past few months even now there are no developments in raising the altcoin price. In my view, a relatively inexpensive coin is a Ripple that can replace Ethereum. we are all confused by the fall of the altcoin, so it will be difficult to trade because the market continues to decline. buy coins with what you analyze and trust to hold bullrun market prices.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 27, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

You may include Ethereum since ethereum will going to dominate the market soon as bitcoin do, you can trust it not just the coin you've listed. But everyone should take the time as an opportunity to acquire more tokens as the price decreases.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
now the altcoin price is cheap but there is a possibility the price will continue to fall, in my opinion the choice for a good altcoin for the long term is ripple, cardano and doge, the best currently ripple because ripple is under bitcoin and managed to defeat ethereum.
Activity: 215
November 27, 2018, 11:15:37 AM
I will take cardano, and holo. Because good project, good potential, and many good news in the future.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 27, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Yes these your choice coins are good now for buying. But now we cant predict when will come bull markets. Sometimes run this bear markets fev days. 
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 27, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
If you have extra money, you can risk and invest in tokens from the second tier, such as CyberMiles, CanyaCoin, Aeron, Worldcore, etc. The cost of such coins is almost equal to absolute zero, and in the case of a bull rally, the growth can be fantastic.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 27, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
With altcoins, you need to be more careful than ever, this is a very difficult period that shows the true face of all projects, but if not all of them are the majority. Therefore, it is necessary to buy altcoins very carefully so as not to fall for the scam and thus not lose your investment. If you want to invest now, then it should be done in Bitcoin.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 27, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
In general, to recommend something not the most useful! At this time, we can not say that the market is down! I think there is an opportunity to go even lower! Therefore, the recommendation may be considered wrong! Think first with your head!
Pages:
Jump to: