Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 12. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
Let take a look at the current market situation, the ethereum market is started to recovering. now is the good time to buy and hold it for several year would make the value increase a lot, this may be not a bad idea.
Activity: 28
September 22, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
Right now ETH and the whole market continues to rise, this is the right time to buy ethereum coins. You should invest in it, just take a look at the chart, I believe the price will continue to increase.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Yes, ETH buying is always good because we have seen many major developments happening in the background and which will help us to make more profit. If you buy them at the current it is a very good option to buy ETH in the market.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:36:40 PM
Buying ETH now is not as good as a few days ago. The price of ETH has increased by 40% in recent days. But if you look farther, the ETH of less than $250 is definitely low-priced, you can invest as much as you can.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
I may say its a perfect opportunity to buy Etherium its because the price of eth nowadays is too low so its a perfect time to buy and hold  Etherium and wait till December for price increased and have plenty of interest on Etherium
all of us also believe if the price ETH will increases back like at the end of this year,
yeah I think this is the best time to buy more ETH and hold it for long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 21, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
I may say its a perfect opportunity to buy Etherium its because the price of eth nowadays is too low so its a perfect time to buy and hold  Etherium and wait till December for price increased and have plenty of interest on Etherium
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 21, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
You have to understand that ETH price dropped and was hyped at the first place because of the ICO bum.
ICO market is slowing down significantly so there is little reasoning behind possible pump.

ETH coud indeed go to the moon but only IF there is new financial instrument.
Activity: 23
September 21, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
I think so, now is a good time to invest in ethereum. Today prices of ethereum have risen and there are no signs of stopping. Those who have invested in the ethereum are now glad that they have put their trust in their place. Those are my intentions, you can listen to or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy ethereum as much as you can because ethereum's price conditions are currently rising and you should be able to take advantage of that moment as best you can and don't let you buy ethereum too late.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 21, 2018, 07:27:12 AM
Today, ethereum has seen an increase, but we don't know whether it will continue or this is only temporary, but we are sure that in Q4 ethereum will start to rise.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 21, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
now not, because market price is going to increasing so you should wait few days it price will decrease, that time you could invest on ethereum.
Activity: 28
September 21, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
It's a good opportunity now, Right now ETH and the whole market continues to rise. I think this is the right time to invest in ETH because today is a green day.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
I absolutely agree with your positions, people who bought ETH for 175$ made a good profit already, imagine profits when ETH will come back to 500$ or 1000$?
Would it though? How possible it would reach such heights?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
I absolutely agree with your positions, people who bought ETH for 175$ made a good profit already, imagine profits when ETH will come back to 500$ or 1000$?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Don't worry about the prices currently there because ethereum prices will recover when the price of bitcoin starts to rise, we have seen a fall last year. ethereum will still experience a decline and this will be very good when someone takes part in this case where the price is very cheap and will definitely be profitable if you buy it at a low price. So always buy Ethereum when the price is very low on the market, when the market startsrecovering we can easily benefit from the investments we make now.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
ETH is back, unfortunately I missed the opportunity when ETH price down to $ 170, I think it is not late for those who want to invest ETH.
I am not sure we won't see $170 per ETH again soon, I except it to drop again. Futhermore it may drop even lower actually
there's still a chance. by looking at the price chart for eth this week it is still possible to drop to the $ 170 figure, it can even go down from that price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:08:09 PM
I will personally buy an ethereum coin, because the price is cheap and affordable.
and I am optimistic that at the end of this year ethereum prices will experience a significant increase
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
September 19, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
ETH is back, unfortunately I missed the opportunity when ETH price down to $ 170, I think it is not late for those who want to invest ETH.
I am not sure we won't see $170 per ETH again soon, I except it to drop again. Futhermore it may drop even lower actually
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
As we can see the current situation of the price chart of the Ethereum (ETH) in the crypto markets , we can say that it is a good time to buy because the graph already hit the bottom but it is still better if we try to wait a little more if the price of Ethereum will still decreased before buying, so that we can less on the price where we buy and have higher profits if it will do.

Its stupid to wait and try the bottom , many people were waiting for bitcoin to dip past 3k but it never happened, what the hell are you gonna do when ethereum keeps going up again.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
Double-digit numbers sees my car sell. I trust ETH. Difficult to a target is not very decline in lived in the last days, I hope recovers ...
Pages:
Jump to: