Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 8. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 26, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
The simple answer of your question from my opinion is YES! Around $200 is the bottom of ETH so the buy between $160 - $200 is best buy I think. A new rally may reach it top to $800. November is coming! Many surprises and the positive news will affect the price as well. I am suggesting that the investment is ETH is no doubt beneficial but you may consider few project based on the ETH blockchain will be rise as ETH grow in the value. There're so many project build on the ETH blockchain, you may research first before the investment you may get huge profit. Happy Trading!
Activity: 630
October 26, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
I think its the best time to buy ethereum with all your budget. Because when the market goes green Ethereum can reach over 1000$. Its a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:32:12 PM
I think it's time to keep ethereum. Since Ethereum went lower than $300 a lot of investors talked about overpriced Ethereum, but the price $250-300 is really low, it would be $600 minimum.

I think it still takes a very long time, ethereum will return again for $ 600
can be seen to date the weakening price of ethereum for $ 300 has been more than half a year, and it will last for some time.
I also guess that if November or December market looks good. Then ETH can grow to 500$ and end in 2018. But if that does not happen then surely in 2019 ETH will remain below price 250$ and last until the end of the year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
when you want to decide to buy coins then you should be able to buy coins when the price is still cheap and when the price falls because when you buy at a very expensive price it will get you stuck in a very expensive price and that is a very wrong step, so currently ethereum prices are still very cheap so you can buy them right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 07:22:15 AM
I think today is a very low price for ETH and need to buy. This coin has very strong events until the end of the year such as the launch of futures contracts and network updates.
Activity: 326
October 24, 2018, 06:33:55 AM
Ethereum has lowered the price very deeply, and if anyone has the thought of buying Ethereum at the current price it is the right decision, and when Ethereum will raise the price again at the highest price, it will certainly make a big profit, but in my opinion buy it and holding it for a long time will be better.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
I think it's time to keep ethereum. Since Ethereum went lower than $300 a lot of investors talked about overpriced Ethereum, but the price $250-300 is really low, it would be $600 minimum.

I think it still takes a very long time, ethereum will return again for $ 600
can be seen to date the weakening price of ethereum for $ 300 has been more than half a year, and it will last for some time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
October 24, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
Hello, you can buy it, but most likely for the long term.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
October 21, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
I'm reading a lot of enthusiastic comments about buying ETH: I agree with the reasoning, but it would be good to learn to observe graphs, projections and learn about future regulations. At the moment there are no signs of an imminent recovery. The market remains wait-and-see and therefore stagnant.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
As for my opinion, I do not think that now is a good time to buy ethereum. I want to see an uptrend in the crypto market, only after such a signal I will think about buying this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 20, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Activity: 162
October 20, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
people's opinions must be different, some say yes and no, I think it needs a good analysis to determine whether ethereum's current price will increase again, in my opinion maybe at the end of the year ethereum's price will increase but this is only a prediction, only seeing the habit at the end of the year a lot of coin prices rose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
I think that now is a great time to buy. When will the price be 200 dollars? Then everyone will regret not having bought. So it was with Bitcoin at the time.
Activity: 307
October 20, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
Today I have no confidence when it is worth buying etherium. When the price of ethereum was 600 dollars, I advised my friends to buy it, now it costs 200 dollars.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
I think that only everything can be adjusted only by the end of the year, now the best time to buy, well, then when it goes to growth it will be too late to buy anything.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
Still, ETH is giving the opportunity to the investors because the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody didn't expect the price of ETH goes below the 200$ mark. Still, it is a very good chance to buy as many ETH as possible to make most when it is increasing its price.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for investors. Seen for now, this possibility will be a long-term investment, to achieve a lot of results.
it's difficult to trade in a short time.
Activity: 686
October 20, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

Yes it is good opportunity to buy ethereum now, because if you are going check it now it was 202$(0.0315BTC)
here at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ I believe on this alts it will give us a good return if you buy it now then hold.

Yes, many people still, don't have any hope on ETH because due to a sudden decrease in price and this makes people lose their value who invested at the very high value in the market. This is the best chance for them in order to average with their previous value because once the price of ETH starts increasing, this time it will cross the value of 1000$ mark.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
CryptoCurrency tracker in your menu bar

More Than 700+ Coins
Take a glance at the most popular crypto currencies' latest prices in your menu bar

Coin Prices In +30 Currencies
See coins' prices in more than +30 most traded currencies such as Dollar, Pound, Euro and more

Customizable Menu Bar View
Mammon is fully customizable and gives you the ability to manage your preferences

Reminders And Notifications
Target your aim and set up your reminder. Mammon will inform you when the price hits your target

Portfolio
Even if you are interested or invest in different coins, see how much money is in your pocket

https://mammon.app/
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 11:10:13 PM
It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.
We need to take a risk if we want to get a profits. I think the price of ETH is still lower than the normal price which is a good opportunity to buy now and hold until the rise of ETH price.
Activity: 774
October 20, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
In fact,ETH have not the best news lately.Hard fork ethereum Constantinople failed.But im still believe in ETH.It is the first coin with such technology. It still has a great deal of capitalization.Im buy ETH not large volumes
Pages:
Jump to: