Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 9. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
Still, ETH is giving the opportunity to the investors because the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody didn't expect the price of ETH goes below the 200$ mark. Still, it is a very good chance to buy as many ETH as possible to make most when it is increasing its price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 19, 2018, 10:29:23 PM
Today still a good time to buy ethereum because the price is on the red again, but I think the trends still on the down so be careful when you want to purchase ethereum. It is better to make much order at the market because we can get the lower price and we can also reduce the average buy price, so we don't have to take longer to sell ethereum. But if you are confident that after this the price will increase higher, then you can buy directly for one time buy order in one price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
October 19, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
For the moment I am not very sure eth will revive in Q4 or the beginning of the year as many people predicted before, and to be able to rise as early as last year I think it will take a long time to restore the situation, But the world crypto who knows if tomorrow arrives a price increase occurs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 19, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year

Yes it is good opportunity to buy ethereum now, because if you are going check it now it was 202$(0.0315BTC)
here at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ I believe on this alts it will give us a good return if you buy it now then hold.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
I want to wait till December & lets see what happened   
yes, let's wait in December, a lot of analysis says at the end of this year prices will rise. I hope the price is the same as last year which went through $ 650
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:32:03 AM
19 october, 2017 ETH was $340 and now is only $200.  So i think ETH is too low now and it is the best chance to buy at a low rate because ETH is the topmost reliable coin in the crypto market and it has numerous number of investors so its future is good. Its market capture is all most 21 billion so its a huge amount after BTC. I have a strong believe on it  and i believe that it will be profitable very soon. 
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 09:38:53 PM
everytime is a good time to buy ethereum , you just have to scale it up or down
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
very regrettable if eth prices are still weakening, affecting bounty campaign seekers, who on average use the ETH platform,
many hold their tokens. including myself
Ethereal prices are down so I think this is a good time for investors to buy. Ethereum is being greatly affected by the recent failure of ICO projects due to the disappointment of investors. I believe that when the market regains momentum, Ethereum will get a lot of support.

Ethereum still has a good short/mid term uptrend pontential. In the long run it's destined to fail due to the whole ICO ecosystem..
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
very regrettable if eth prices are still weakening, affecting bounty campaign seekers, who on average use the ETH platform,
Ethereal prices are down so I think this is a good time for investors to buy. Ethereum is being greatly affected by the recent failure of ICO projects due to the disappointment of investors. I believe that when the market regains momentum, Ethereum will get a lot of support.
Activity: 32
October 18, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I want to wait till December & lets see what happened   
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
October 18, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
if you want to invest, it's true that right now is what we do with the condition that we have more capital than our daily lives so it won't interfere with our household needs, so we can maximally invest in whatever form we want, that way we can choose which coin will we buy that will continue to benefit for the future
October 18, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
yes it was a good time and condition to buy. since right now ethereum price is a quite good. buy more and fill your bag. wait untill bullrun and you will be rich
Yes, now Eth really looks attractive to buy. It is at the bottom of Bitcoin and now, at first glance, the purchase of Eth is more profitable than buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
October 10, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
Yes, it is very good chance to buy ETH because the value of ETH is very low in the market and in the next they are going to release the new software with a lot of good features which will help ETH to increase its price even higher value.
October 10, 2018, 12:36:38 AM
i have already bought eth when price at $200

a good step that you do, for this time to buy eth at this price I think it's still good, but it takes a very long time to hold it, if you want more profit.
Even though now you can also sell it but make a little profit
Activity: 39
October 09, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I wonder if it's going to fork again when they try to go PoS tho? I'd worry about another dump then.
copper member
Activity: 226
October 09, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
yes it was a good time and condition to buy. since right now ethereum price is a quite good. buy more and fill your bag. wait untill bullrun and you will be rich
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 05:38:37 PM
I think today's price for this altcoin is very low and you need to buy. I heard some experts say that by the end of the year the price will be 8000 dollars.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
October 09, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

I painted as I could Smiley ETH is time to grow.
If in the near future they reduce the reward to miners, then the price should increase, otherwise the miners will leave this coin.
copper member
Activity: 238
October 09, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Everyday is a day to buy ethereum , base on the price last year compare to now its almost 90% down , all tho we have no assurance that it will go up or down , it is still better to dollar cost average now rather than later when something happens / Good news that might trigger Bitcoin & altcoins to go up , keep in mind that everything might go down as well , time will tell tbh
Pages:
Jump to: