Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 7. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
ethereum the best because of its blockchain technology and amount transactions per second much more than bitcoin does
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
In my opinion it is. So, in next year ethereum would be the best coin in market. If you want good profit, that is the time.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
For several weeks the price of ethereum was $ 205, and yesterday it began to fall again. I think that the price of $ 250 will be a signal to buy, now it is not known what will happen next.
ETH is currently at 195$ and it will continue to go down in the next few days, so buy ETH at 150-170$ because the price is very well supported and maybe ETH will go down there again before the start of a bull run
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
For several weeks the price of ethereum was $ 205, and yesterday it began to fall again. I think that the price of $ 250 will be a signal to buy, now it is not known what will happen next.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 27, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
ETH is at a relatively low price level and we should take advantage and hold it now. After Bitcoin maybe now ETH is the most worthwhile buy.

eth fell in price by 7 times. accordingly, this should be taken into account when forecasting the future price when the market recovers.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
October 27, 2018, 06:33:52 PM
Buy now and then have the courage to hold the long position until after the regulations (hoping that these won't be obscurantist and retrograde). Buying now is an option to consider, but the risks are there.
Activity: 437
October 27, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
ETH is at a relatively low price level and we should take advantage and hold it now. After Bitcoin maybe now ETH is the most worthwhile buy.
1DC
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

This current market status is a big factor in every coin prices , even the top coins in the market just like ethereum,  as of now it's price is still almost $300 so I think it is the righ time to buy some of it and hold it for a couple of years. 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Now is the ideal time to buy ethereum, it must be known that there are now hundreds of ethereum-based tokens that enter coinmarketcap so that it will make ethereum great again.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum because we can get a very cheap price, I am sure that ethereum's performance will continue to improve so that buying at prices now we can get big profits.
Not sure, because the ETH is slowly declining, it can be said that they will continue to decrease, so you can wait more time to invest in ETH, because the ETH value is very low and they There are also many risks for investors now.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 27, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
We will have to wait at least a year to return the ethereum to past indicators. And now it's just a very successful and good purchase, so that in the future to get a fairly easy and small profit.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
Exchange ETH coins with the best rate among the market no matter you want to sell or buy ETH on https://www.thorswap.com/.
Thor Swap is a decentralized crypto coins exchange platform with the lowest rate but the highest speed. Users who succeed a transaction will get US dollars as a reward (Paid By Stable Coins TUSD/GUSD/PAX). Subscribe the AirDrop will get extra 1000THT for free as well!

Claim your free US dollars now: https://www.thorswap.com/

Supporting crypto coins as below, each coin can be traded with each other, no limits.
BTC
EOS
GUSD
LTC
PAX
TUSD
GNT
ELF
IOST
ZRX
ZIL
WTC
LINK
MCO

Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/thornetwork
Are you saying this is an exchange or site to invest, it seems very interesting with the program offered. we will get a prize after a successful transaction, try giving detailed information about the transaction, for example at least what amount, or what coin we use, if ethereum is what we have to send.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 26, 2018, 10:20:47 PM
In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum because we can get a very cheap price, I am sure that ethereum's performance will continue to improve so that buying at prices now we can get big profits.
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 09:29:00 PM
Maybe yes as long as you can wait for the boom of ethereum but im expecting this quarter 4 of the year ethereum will surely climb above.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 26, 2018, 08:22:16 PM
Ethereum will go up when the market starts going up in the next bull run. Current price near $200 is a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:05:13 PM
What do you think, when the ethereal will restore its value?
Activity: 368
October 26, 2018, 03:35:29 PM
Ethereum must have a movement to grow like the others in the future. what I have seen and researched ethereum has a very deep decline compared to bitcoin and its movement is quite slow
Activity: 406
October 26, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
I also think that now is the time to invest in altcoins. When exactly will growth be hard to say. But he will definitely be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
In my opinion, the market began to recover. Now that is the time when you need to decide in which crypto coins to invest, and ethereum at $ 200, I think it’s a great investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 26, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
The simple answer of your question from my opinion is YES! Around $200 is the bottom of ETH so the buy between $160 - $200 is best buy I think. A new rally may reach it top to $800. November is coming! Many surprises and the positive news will affect the price as well. I am suggesting that the investment is ETH is no doubt beneficial but you may consider few project based on the ETH blockchain will be rise as ETH grow in the value. There're so many project build on the ETH blockchain, you may research first before the investment you may get huge profit. Happy Trading!
Pages:
Jump to: