Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 2. (Read 4976 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I don't make such conclusions now. My portfolio is in a bear market right now, many altcoins are dead. But I think many of them will revive when the bulls come in. Maybe CRP will rise in a bull market, or maybe they will show nothing.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
That's all perfect, but Crypton rate seem to fall only.. Then what's the reason of getting it even for free, when it costs nothing? As no one enlisted any green coins, it seems that only NFT can be called green. But I don't like its concept at all..
They also have airdrop giveaways and giveaways all the time. It's been airdrop for a few months now. 1-2 times a month there are Twitter contests where you can also win CRP. Of course, you need luck here, but for those who don't have money, this is a good opportunity to start earning cryptocurrency
And I wonder, what are other promising coins that can be mined for free like Crypton does. Maybe it's a good decision now to choose let's say 5 such coins and run its mining. As the market doesn't seem to grow now.
how you paid the electric while there is profit to be made at bear market mining, this is the best time to build rigs while everything at big discount in pc departement as well on asic but not much
build some racks just in case got additional stuff on the road to put  on

In a bear market, only those who have money to pay for electricity survive. But Crypton doesn't need to be mined on video cards or ASICs, it can be mined much easier, so you don't have to worry about high power consumption.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
how you paid the electric while there is profit to be made at bear market mining, this is the best time to build rigs while everything at big discount in pc departement as well on asic but not much
build some racks just in case got additional stuff on the road to put  on
If there's daily airdrop, it's not that much at all compared to those that are mining.

I've been receiving rewards for my campaign and I am just holding it. Soon, I'll get into mining but for now I'm good as what it is right now. Anyone who's interested to mine it can read the details about it.

https://utopian.is/readme/#mining
Thanks for clarifying! And can you tell more about the daily airdrop? As the one that is held in twitter now also requires some time to spend and there's a very small chance to win there Sad
In any case mining Crypton is much easier and cheaper than mining using video cards. So whoever wants to can understand the instructions and start mining on their devices.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
well with the latest version of utopia now on desktop pc you can avail mining bots on their platform in utopia apps. There is only a certain number of crp that will be needed for you to mine crypto and it is around 64 crp.

and when you do this, that's when you start receiving rewards from the mining bot using utopia apps a desktop or laptop as far as I know. Although it hasn't been tested yet, it seems to be okay and the results are good when you mine crypton (crp).
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
That's why I was telling you it's complicated. Because I've already seen that instruction and I didn't get half of the movements I have to do. Moreover, now when daily airdrop is held, there's no sense in mining as some money fall into your pocket for nothing.
If there's daily airdrop, it's not that much at all compared to those that are mining.

I've been receiving rewards for my campaign and I am just holding it. Soon, I'll get into mining but for now I'm good as what it is right now. Anyone who's interested to mine it can read the details about it.

https://utopian.is/readme/#mining
That's why I was telling you it's complicated. Because I've already seen that instruction and I didn't get half of the movements I have to do. Moreover, now when daily airdrop is held, there's no sense in mining as some money fall into your pocket for nothing.
There's really nothing complicated there. They have full instructions on their website. They even made a video instruction so that absolutely every user can become a miner. I won't send you the link here, but you can just google the words CRP mining and you will get the right site with instructions
I've checked the mining process and it seems quite difficult for me.. Looks like it's not made with an app only, some mining bots are required and remote desktop, or what? It would be easier if mining will start just with a launch of the application.
I'm not interested in mining as I don't believe it's the way that can help me to earn well. I'm interested because the rate is quite good now in order to invest. But were there good rises sometimes or it's the coin that is always the same?

You can make a very good amount of money from mining. CRP is a very promising coin! Its price was once 1.5$ so I am now mining CRP on all available computers. I am sure I will make a lot of money in the next bull market!
I'm not interested in mining as I don't believe it's the way that can help me to earn well. I'm interested because the rate is quite good now in order to invest. But were there good rises sometimes or it's the coin that is always the same?
Hey guys! I'm new here and I'm interested to know more about the project you're talking as I've seen their ads all around the forum. It looks like you've already used it. Is it worth trying?

It is worth trying it as it is free. You don't need to buy additional equipment or pay high electricity bills. So you can just do whatever you want while your computer is mining CRP
Hey guys! I'm new here and I'm interested to know more about the project you're talking as I've seen their ads all around the forum. It looks like you've already used it. Is it worth trying?
Maybe you're right but I just used to think that if a team does something it means they think about their community. It doesn't really matter what the reason is because either way it's good for me and I can get project tokens for free.
Activity: 916
It looks much easier from my side. It's not like team is thinking of their community. They just can't get their community, and such an airdrop is just a chance to have more users online, hoping they'll like the project and will stay with them.
This is a very large and very generous campaign. I notice every time they come up with something new and more interesting. It's nice when the team is working on a project and does not forget about the community
Pages:
Jump to: