Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 13. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Yes, he is going to come back to make the world a better place.
Activity: 45
February 28, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
No! He will never want to come back here, in this trash world.
Activity: 184
February 28, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Yes, it is written in the bible about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, who created the heavens and the earth. We should be ready all the time because we do not know the exact day and time of His coming back. Just seat and relax.
Activity: 37
February 27, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
Yes I believe that someday, the time will come that our Lord Jesus will come back on earth not to rule the earth but to take His faithful children that who believe in Him shall go with Him and to take them to the promised land.
Activity: 87
February 27, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
Yes, Jesus is really coming back, and I strongly believe that, the scriptures say so; and it's true. You have to repent and accept Him as Lord and saviour, and live a Holy live
Activity: 95
February 27, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
An ambulence is coming for TS lol  Cheesy Grin
What nonsense are you spewing...
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 26, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
Oh no, Jesus is coming back. Dude, I do not care if he is coming back. It has been 2016 years since he did not show up, and people are still believing in his appearance. He is not coming back, bro. Get it? And speaking of the bible, there are many people who predicted the future, and the events which they predicted in happened. So, it is not a matter of religion.
What about those that predicted the end of the world that were not connected to the bible did the world end? How many predictors predicted already? Where are they now? There are great people in the past who made great teachings but they are all forgotten. Jesus was belittled, insulted and crucified, died and rose back to life but till now His name is not blotted out. Simply because there is truth in Him and this truth wil remain forever.
Activity: 28
February 26, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
Ha! I think its a joke. No one wants to live in this place.
Activity: 14
February 26, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Well, believers have been saying this for 2 thousand years. Somehow Jesus doesn't come back.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2018, 03:01:48 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Well i believe in God so that people are believe in too so God is come back to get creature world so you can read the bible God js come back to getting the Good person and who believe in him so according to john 3:16 for God so love the world he gave in his only begatin son that who believe in him should not perish and he gave an everlasting life
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:34:14 AM
I do believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming but we don't know exactly the date or time. That's why we must stay true to our faith in Him because our works for Him are not in vain. God bless us all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 25, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Yes, as Jesus said in His words, He is really coming back. He has given us signs so we'll know what to do. All those signs are currently happening these days and that simply means that the end of days is near. We are advised to repent and do His will for our lives. He is coming back to judge us on how we lived our lives. 
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 10:10:51 PM
Jesus Christ is already comeback for help with anything else. Jesus Christ always beside on us to see what happens on this World they make.
Activity: 67
February 25, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

But, if he comes back... we will (again) torture and kill him again???

out of jokes... it is not "something" like god or ghosts or this kind of nonsenses....
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
We know that God comming back here to punish the sinners. It is in the bible that he is comming here to penance to those who are evil. And the good one will undergo to the right hand of our father. He will come  again to judge the living of the dead.
For those sinners, better confess while Jesus not yet comming back here to penance us.
We knows we are all sinners here. So let's confess together.
Activity: 89
February 25, 2018, 04:49:17 PM
Yes, he will come back and will change the world again.
Activity: 36
February 25, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
nobody knows when our almighty God will return more important is always be ready  Smiley
Activity: 294
February 25, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
As a muslim I belive 100% that Jesus will come back in the earth again, this is not my speak we know    it from holy Quran. There is no certain time but He comes some years ago before destroy the earth when most of peoples forget the Almighty.

Activity: 89
February 24, 2018, 05:42:44 PM
No, I don’t think he is coming back, and why will he want to.
Activity: 78
February 24, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
Jesus Christ won’t come back and i think even if he wants he will avoid it.
Pages:
Jump to: