Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 6. (Read 23224 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 10, 2019, 10:37:17 PM
What about good people who are raised Buddhist, for example? Their parents tried to do well, but the Christian new testament says they are doomed to the lake of fire. Is this something you like to believe, and how is that fair?

Every night, before you fall asleep, just repeat "fairy tales are not real."

It shows a person's character if they believe another person will be tortured forever just because they have common sense.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2019, 09:42:08 PM
I’ll take my chances with the one who doesn’t threaten eternal suffering for disobeying him. Thanks for the concern though OP.

Ah! You are taking your chances with Jesus, the one who went through Hell for you to save you.

Cool

What about good people who are raised Buddhist, for example? Their parents tried to do well, but the Christian new testament says they are doomed to the lake of fire. Is this something you like to believe, and how is that fair?

It doesn't seem fair. But it is more like a ship goes down about a mile away from you in your yacht. How many of the several hundred people in the water can you save, if you can even get there on time?

Many people of many religions have it hard, just because of what they have been brought up with. And, it is our Christian duty to let them know about Jesus salvation. We Christians aren't doing a very good job, are we. But how much can anybody talk to a Buddhist? How long will it take to get him to see that Buddhism won't save him?

Since you know this, and since you brought up the Buddhist example, you might be closer to Buddhists than many other people are. Get out here and work with them and save a few of them. Most of them won't accept your message except when you say it just the right way.

Cool
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 08:53:48 PM
I’ll take my chances with the one who doesn’t threaten eternal suffering for disobeying him. Thanks for the concern though OP.

Ah! You are taking your chances with Jesus, the one who went through Hell for you to save you.

Cool

Vod
legendary
February 10, 2019, 05:35:42 AM
And if you think you're in control of your life, stop your heart, after all you didn't start it, at least not with your consciousness. So if you did nothing to initiate your existence why would you think you have the audacity to tell how life came about?

Hey, if you didn't invent the TCP/IP protocol, why do you have the audacity to use the internet?    Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
February 10, 2019, 05:33:22 AM
Humans are regarded as the highest form of intelligence here on earth, and have for hundreds, and thousands of years given birth to only their kind, made machines, developed artificial intelligent system (by the way, this is an inherent desire to create things just like someone created the whole earth and by an intelligent design).

If evolution were correct and mosses (or any of the 'lower living systems') became humans, why did the process stop?

Actually, humans have evolved for about 100 million years.   By the time the dinosaurs were wiped out, we already were rodents.   It only took 65 million years to evolve into what you see today.

Why do you think the process has stopped?  Just because in your short few decades here on the planet you have not seen significant change?  Get over yourself!

You sound like someone who thinks the earth is flat and not moveable because of what you can personally see.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
February 10, 2019, 05:12:04 AM
The life design must be of intelligence. And only like begat like.

Humans are regarded as the highest form of intelligence here on earth, and have for hundreds, and thousands of years given birth to only their kind, made machines, developed artificial intelligent system (by the way, this is an inherent desire to create things just like someone created the whole earth and by an intelligent design).

If evolution were correct and mosses (or any of the 'lower living systems') became humans, why did the process stop?

The infinite resource of 'mother nature's should have started from somewhere.

And if you think you're in control of your life, stop your heart, after all you didn't start it, at least not with your consciousness. So if you did nothing to initiate your existence why would you think you have the audacity to tell how life came about?
Vod
legendary
February 10, 2019, 04:38:17 AM
I believe it because they said so, just like I believe that you posted "How do you know?"

So you don't know - you just believe.  Like the OP believes the earth is flat.
legendary
February 09, 2019, 07:12:27 PM
Some other people heard God when did those things, and much much more.

How do you know?

I believe it because they said so, just like I believe that you posted "How do you know?"

Also, I believe that I have heard God speaking to me. Do you know that He hasn't spoken to you? If so, how do you know it? Maybe you simply weren't listening.

Cool
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2019, 02:50:47 AM
Some other people heard God when did those things, and much much more.

How do you know?
Activity: 179
Merit: 40
February 08, 2019, 08:29:05 PM
You can try to read the holy Quran to find out how jesus gonna come back to earth . And die finally in a great war . Good luck with that
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 06:01:42 PM
Nope. He is not. I do not believe.
legendary
February 08, 2019, 05:14:40 PM
Everyone has the right to their opinion, but I think it’s better not to touch religion in this forum, since the subject matter is not even close here. God is - but he never asked anyone to pray to him or to believe in him or give himself, this is rather a nonsense of fans.

How do you know that God never "asked anyone to pray to him or to believe in him or give himself?" Just because you wouldn't listen when He asked you. Some other people heard God when did those things, and much much more.

Cool
legendary
February 08, 2019, 05:12:36 PM

Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 03:07:59 PM
Activity: 86
February 08, 2019, 12:08:31 PM
Everyone has the right to their opinion, but I think it’s better not to touch religion in this forum, since the subject matter is not even close here. God is - but he never asked anyone to pray to him or to believe in him or give himself, this is rather a nonsense of fans.
Activity: 36
February 08, 2019, 10:27:14 AM
God bless your heart.

Everyone thinks they control their god and his/her blessings.   Tongue

Everyone you know perhaps, on some days I am lucky to be able to control myself, so "controlling a God" would need a miracle.   Cheesy
Vod
legendary
November 03, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
God bless your heart.

Everyone thinks they control their god and his/her blessings.   Tongue
Activity: 66
November 03, 2018, 08:33:50 AM
We all have different perceptions in life. The Bible is the Word of the Living God.  Hence, I would love to share this passage for you from Deuteronomy 29:29 that says, "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law." He even said in Revelation 22:12-13, "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."  He's coming and that's for sure. God bless your heart.
Activity: 280
November 02, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
I am not sure if Jesus will return,but I know that Jesus will not return.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
Whether or not Jesus is coming back here, we should prepare and we should be prepared.

True dat!  I have drilled holes in all my walls to prepare for unicorns.  Don't want those horns scratching my walls!

You should prepare by giving 10% of your income to pedophiles.  Jesus seems to like that.

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: