Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 8. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
Ok. Thats greate I dont believe in one.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
he probably. He is coming back.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
July 29, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
Error 404, Jesus not found

Why do so many people believe in fairy tales? Even if I went stark raving mad I doubt I'd believe in such bullshit.

You have to examine whether all this profesizing is just a way for you to feel important in a world that is simply random.

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X05Wn1ZAlfE and learn from it.

And if you're so sure you're right, and you think that belief (the amount of certainty you have) is a good argument, than how about all the other people who are so sure that Zeus wants to have sex with them and those who think they will get reincarnated and those who wear magic underwear.

We can't all be right.

You don't believe in thousands of Gods.

I just don't believe in thousands plus one.
Activity: 72
July 29, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
Interesting post you got there. I really didn't expect to see this here. I understand that this will upset many. But it is the truth. So much unbelief in the world today. Surprisingly, most of it comes from the West. The same West that was once the champion of the Gospel. But it is to be expected. Jesus Himself talked about it. Everyone detests religion today apparently. And it might be for a just reason.
Activity: 29
June 07, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

This is no nonsense. Jesus Christ is coming. Time is nearing when he and all the believers of Allah would pitch against the ONE EYED. Its only a matter of time now. There have been many before you who did not believe it and were turned to dust and the there will be many after you who would close their eyes to to the signs of Allah. But everyone is to turn into dust. The Judgement day is very near and still if you believe so then you shall repent on the Judgement day.
Activity: 241
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
They thought so 1000+ years ago, he is late
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 06, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
I write for a professional comedian..
Just wanted to thank you all for making my job so easy.
My boy is doing great...keep up the good work

Good, now give equal time to Muslim jokes.

Oh, you won't/can't?

How about that.

Then we seriously need to respect the free intellectual environment of the Judeo-Christian tradition, that allows this kind of talk.

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
Well technically The Holy Bible doesn't say when, so we don't know if it will be today, tomorrow, or in 100 years from now.
Or never is more likely.

The Holy Bible says that Earth is flat, was created 6000 years ago, and all fauna and flora was destroyed 4000 years are in a global flood.

If I were you, I would not worry about what the Holy Bible doesn't say, I would worry about what it does say.

No religious believer has ever been able to tell me why an infinite being has to ''wait'' to comeback and ''save us'' if he can do it any time he pleases and he already knows the future.

It is because God doesn't force anything on you, He allows you to take the decision by yourself before He can come in. That was why He said in the Book of Revelations 3 vs 20: Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open, I will come in... He needs you to open willingly for Him to enter.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 06, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Good, now give equal time to Muslim jokes.

Oh, you won't/can't?

How about that.

Then we seriously need to respect the free intellectual environment of the Judeo-Christian tradition, that allows this kind of talk.
legendary
June 04, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
Well technically The Holy Bible doesn't say when, so we don't know if it will be today, tomorrow, or in 100 years from now.
Or never is more likely.

The Holy Bible says that Earth is flat, was created 6000 years ago, and all fauna and flora was destroyed 4000 years are in a global flood.

If I were you, I would not worry about what the Holy Bible doesn't say, I would worry about what it does say.

No religious believer has ever been able to tell me why an infinite being has to ''wait'' to comeback and ''save us'' if he can do it any time he pleases and he already knows the future.

The believers have to wait for it so that the church elders can milk them out of their last cents and leave them shirtless when they die and decompose.  That is the purpose of the wait for it... idea.

The con would not work if people knew the exact date, say Dec 25, 2025.  You would not give a cent to the church, then show up one week before the actual date, be born again, pay your $5 for the cracker and go to heaven.  You need to create repeat customers, that is what the confession is for, the judgement day is just there so that they are scared and keep coming back for more.

Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
June 05, 2018, 10:45:19 PM
legendary
June 05, 2018, 09:15:20 PM
.... he will surely return back one day and all eyes shall behold him descending from the sky.

I saw that movie, dude.

It didn't turn out too well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiLmu1IF5E
legendary
June 05, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth ....

Where are the corners?

I think we can all agree, we need to find those corners. Some of the flat earthers might be able to help. And why was it FOUR corners?

And I have a big problem with the OP, which says "JC is coming back HERE!"

Well how do you know he's not coming back THERE? To one of the corners. And we don't even know where they are.
Activity: 175
June 05, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
Yes, the fact remains that the coming of Jesus Christ is at hand, many of the signs as described in the bible is already taking place, nation now rise against nation, wars everywhere, fake prophets has risen and many more. The need to prepare for his coming can not be over emphasise, only those that are prepared will be taken whereas those that can not make it will suffer everlasting death. This calls for readiness at all time because his coming is sure and can not be given a second thought.
legendary
June 04, 2018, 06:32:40 PM
Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth ....

Where are the corners?
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth as a witness, He has promised us hi second coming and he will surely return back one day and all eyes shall behold him descending from the sky.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 04, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
Or never is more likely.

It is because God doesn't force anything on you, He allows you to take the decision by yourself before He can come in. That was why He said in the Book of Revelations 3 vs 20: Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open, I will come in... He needs you to open willingly for Him to enter.

That's a neat idea but when I'm dead he will still be waiting for the next generation and so on to infinity, there is no end to this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 04, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
Or never is more likely.

brand new
Activity: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
There are other prophecies concerning Israel that mark the end times when Jesus will return. One is found in Isaiah 35 where we are told that the decimated and barren land of Israel will flourish once again. In fulfillment of this prophecy, early in the 20th Century the Jewish settlers began to reclaim the land. Today, Israel has become the breadbasket of the Middle East.
legendary
June 04, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
Or never is more likely.

Pages:
Jump to: