Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 9. (Read 23224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 03, 2018, 08:07:37 PM
if you’re under God’s wrath because you haven’t ask for forgiveness of your sins and accepted Jesus as your Savior, you will stay behind and experience a wrath unlike anything you can even imagine. This will happen during what the Bible calls “The Tribulation” — seven years when the wrath of man, the wrath of Satan, and the wrath of God will be let loose upon this earth. For seven terrible and terrifying years the Earth will be devastated and billions of people will be annihilated before Jesus’ Second Coming.

Yeah, I saw that in this movie Rapturepallosa. Great flick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu2o2fTKlc

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 03, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
....And no its not a person coming by train ...
Hes probably not longbearded tall guy with sandales ... is it really that hard to understand this all?

No, because he can't come back looking like Osama. I think he'll come back on an electric unicycle, because when you couple that with a long robe, you just look like you're floating down the road...

Okay, before you recoil in horror, just watch this and tell me that floating nun ain't totally cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxDA9VsQG4

So you see JC, send me a note. I'll be happy to train him on forwards and backwards floating techniques (not on water, though). Also the importance of craft beers, that old wine-into-water thing might not cut it today.

Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3um5KSRqH-U
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
June 03, 2018, 07:30:33 PM
Well technically The Holy Bible doesn't say when, so we don't know if it will be today, tomorrow, or in 100 years from now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 24, 2018, 04:55:27 AM
Wow, still going after 19 pages!
 Cheesy

We're hoping to still have it going when He returns.    Cool

What is he waiting for?
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
And we must accept Jesus in other to see God in heaven, the world is fast coming to an end, the moving of US embassy to Jerusalem is one of the sign of the endtime, Jesus could come today. Lets be prepare buy a bible and read John3:16. God bless you all
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 23, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
 Cheesy

We're hoping to still have it going when He returns.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 22, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.
because jesus Christ is a spirit we cannot see it but we can feel it  . And according to Bible God kingdom will come all base from prophecy that is happened  and happening so Jesus will come back here.

Do you have an ETA?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:37:35 PM
So why is God giving us all these signs to let us know about Jesus’ soon return? Well, the key lies in why He is returning. Jesus is returning to deal with rebellion — sin — before setting up His Kingdom on earth. It is God’s merciful and loving nature to let us know beforehand when He comes in justice and judgment to give us a chance to repent. 2 Peter 3:9 explains, “God does not wish that any should perish but that all should be brought to repentance.”
Activity: 20
May 16, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
Jesus is coming back again, we can decide to ague and make all the noise about it but the truth is sure. he will be back to take those who believed and accepted him as their lord and personal Savior, whatever the bible said in the new testament is happening in our very eyes. repent and accept him.
Activity: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:22:53 AM
The prophetic signs that relate to Israel, though, are the most important of all because the Jews are God’s prophetic time clock. What this means is that the Scriptures often tie a prophesied future event with something that will happen directly to the Jews.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
 Cheesy
Activity: 35
May 15, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
You guys are all too blind imho, to see the truth behind all your religious texts.
It is not even important if Jesus lived as a real person (or god or whatever).

Don't missunderstand me: I try to live after his example. But the important thing is just to try to live like he told us. If someone just invented him as part of a story to tell us about "christian" idea(l)s, or if someone really lived like that make not difference in any way.

An example:
A fried of you tells you that he has a guy friend who said you are the greatest guy ever! You don't know that guy and there is no way of you ever meeting him.

Now is there a difference if the guys does exist or not? Remember: you will never know if he is even real. You just have to trust your friend about it.

It feels good anyway, right?

And that's all behind bible, thora etc. You rely on a guy telling you something. That's ok. We all do this all the time.

The important part here is just, that we remember that it is that way. And not that you friend told you the absolute truth!
Activity: 97
May 15, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

[/ quote]
If jesus returns to the world I will be happy because we know jesus is the Christian savior, and I will seek it, I ask for his guidance so that I do not get lost in this world, because we know jesus is the best person in Christianity, may the presence of true jesus to get back up.
Activity: 12
May 15, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
As a result of all this turning away from God, God will increase the signs of Nature. Natural disasters of every type increasing greatly in frequency and intensity like “birth pains” are God’s way of calling people to repent and return to a loving relationship with Him (Matthew 24:Cool. Jesus stated in Luke 21:11 that “there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 01:59:53 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

If it is so I will not think about it because I am Islam and I have my own belief, I also will not belittle other religions because I like the world's peace, each belief is your own right, many roads lead to our house, let's just say our home religion and we can head our way through many roads.
thank you
Activity: 35
May 13, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
Guys, im not claiming to know the truth or anything close to that. But here are my two (euro) cents:

Jesus forgave us for killing him, we dis the worst to him and he still forgave us.
His teachings are solely around this idea! YOU can forgive everyone! He didnt take our sins away, how coukd he even? For most people this is the reason why they act immorrally, arguing that its ok bc christ eill fix it.

Nonsense, bulkshit^5. he showed us by example that there is another way of living, without greed, egoism and hate. We should follow his example but we are free to not follow him.

Yes, the emdtome is coming, everything ends one day, thats just natural. When? Who knows, prob millions of years, maybe just a decade?
At the end we will probably the reason for our own end, bc we are stupid egoistig assholes. Or why dont we help those poor people that have nothing to eat? You, OP, talk about christ. Were u even once im africa or somewhere else, living after what jesus told us, help the poor? I bet not! And even if you were - great btw - try to motivate others to do the same, and not flame about oh everyone of you sinners will die in hell ...

Regarding tthose people who make fun of his return:
Jesus is an idea, he is here as soons as someone lives by his example. He cant return, bc he was never away. And no its not a person coming by train ...
Hes probably not longbearded tall guy with sandales ... is it really that hard to understand this all?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 08, 2018, 03:28:29 PM
Here's the alt-coin for you!

https://jesuscoin.network/

The white paper is genius!  Cheesy

+1  Brilliant!!!

Few typos in the white paper....otherwise great!
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
Ho will he arrive back here? By car, by train, by ship, by plane? Where should we be waiting for him? Will he land by parachute? Or fly down to us with a windsuit?
Activity: 97
May 12, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Jesus is coming back, but honestly he never leave us from the start, if you read the bible when he risen up and go to the almighty father he told us that he send down the holy spirit in each and everyone of us.  He is always by our side.  And I also believe that he will come back here on Earth to judge us, there are many signs that jesus will soon come back here.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 11, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
I do believe about Jesus Christ and what he did in the past. I would be honest but I haven't read yet the entire bible but I'm willing to do it. We never really know when would be his second coming but I've realized that maybe he didn't leave us. I believe that he is still here, not visible with our sense of sight but with how we feel his presence. He was always with us guiding us to whatever we do if we believe in him. If we strengthened the faith that we have on him and do good everytime, there's nothing to worry about when he will come back again.
Pages:
Jump to: