Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 10. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Everything happening nowadays points to the fact that Jesus is coming back again. Many have refused to pay heed to the gospel but whether they like it or not He will surely come just as it was in the days of Noah. People refused to repent but engaged in immorality and flood came and swept everyone of them while Noah was busy making his arts so shall it be when Christ will come and take those who believe in him. Repent is the word.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
Here's the alt-coin for you!

https://jesuscoin.network/

The white paper is genius!  Cheesy

+1  Brilliant!!!

Few typos in the white paper....otherwise great!

Given your Legendary status, I believe you can read it!  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
What does God reveal in the Bible that shows us that now is the season of the Lord’s return? Well, there are nearly 500 prophecies in the Old Testament and in the New Testament 1 in every 25 verses that describe Jesus’ Second Coming. Included in these prophecies God gives us an abundance of signs to be looking out for to know how soon Jesus’ return will be.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
May 08, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
I have already come back and in truth I'm telling you that the way to heaven passes through crypto. By the way, you should learn how to spell my name. Jesus Cryptos, not Jesus Christ. There was a typo in the Bible after the translation from Aramaic.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
Here's the alt-coin for you!

https://jesuscoin.network/

The white paper is genius!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 05, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
Just as He promised He will come back again just as the scripture say...although some do not believe in it but for me it better to believe than regret just like the creation when He said let there be light and there was light...His word is unchanging and will not return void until it accomplish its purpose.

Let there be another post in this thread!

Am I your Lord?
Activity: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:43:51 PM
Yet another category of signs pertains to World Politics. The Bible prophesies a very specific end time configuration of nations. Israel is pictured as a nation once more that is surrounded by hostile Arab neighbors intent on its destruction. This, of course, has been the situation in the Middle East since the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May of 1948
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
May 07, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
Where has Jesus been the past 2000 years?

Allowing all the atrocities mankind has committed thru the centuries..to name a few...holocaust...Zimbabwe genocide...spanosh inquisition ..Turkish genocide against the armenians.

How can this evil be permitted to happen and Jesus not come back and put a stop to it.

Why is he coming back now? Everybody always wants a messiah to come back and save them. I dont think this will be happening at all. Sad but that is reality.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 07, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
He has been coming back for many years and yet here we are. There would be no reason for an omnipotent all knowing god to wait any amount of time to save us, in fact there is no point in being here and not heaven directly.
Activity: 12
May 07, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
Talk of peace and safety are a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 5:2-3, NIV. "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,' destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 05, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Just as He promised He will come back again just as the scripture say...although some do not believe in it but for me it better to believe than regret just like the creation when He said let there be light and there was light...His word is unchanging and will not return void until it accomplish its purpose.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
is it all right to disagree with what you've said? i still question the God's existence even there are a lot of books and docs there.
I respect people who are not believing in God. You are all entitled with your belief and you can disagree with what he said. But sad to see that those unbelievers doesn't even know the word respect for the believers using harsh words, no debate, no hate just love and respect. Ciao!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 19, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Just ask him to post here.

Or shut up about your imaginary buddy.

Jaycee99,

So, where the fuck is your Jesus?  Sleeping at the wheel?

Post you motherfucker!!!
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
May 04, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
It is written in the bible that jesus christ come back or the second coming is near. Only religious persons will believe, we have different religion and different beliefs. Only the believer of god will repent and will not do bad things anymore.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
is it all right to disagree with what you've said? i still question the God's existence even there are a lot of books and docs there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
Whether or not Jesus is coming back here, we should prepare and we should be prepared. I want to believe that Jesus is coming back here for us that soon he will categorize us from good and bad, from sinners to non-sinners. But at the same time, I also do believe that He isn't coming back because He does not leave from the first place. That He is with us already. The moment we believe in Him, he is already within us. The moment we have follow His words, His grace is already within us. The moment we confess our sins, repent, and surrender ourselves unto Him, His spirit is already within us. We cannot tell if when and where He's comming back or if he really is comming back but there's no harm in preparing. Besides it is our own faith that will bring us to Him.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
The Holy Bible in John 3:16 expantiates God's love for the world, calls everyone to confession,repentance, believe in Jesus Christ and promise eternal life to everyone that have faith in Him. The choice is yours. Jesus Christ is surely coming soon. God bless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
I agree with you. Jesus Christ will be coming back and no one knows when, where and how. Always pray and ask for forgiveness in our sins so that we will be save and we will join Him in heaven.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 11, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

This has a sense because we are talking about God, if you dont believe in God then we cant push you to believe, but give respect to Almighty God who save us from our sin, God made all of us and God has only the right to get our lives back. And its true that God is coming back very soon because all the prediction that write in the bible is happening now, like the wars of country by country, calamities and disasters are happening now, its all write in the bible. So people who believe and praise God are the one that Go with him in heaven.
Activity: 83
April 11, 2018, 08:58:57 AM
I'm starting to rethink everything I was taught, WE could possibly be living in a firmament like the bible says and earth could really be specially created by god, I just don't know what to believe anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: