Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 11. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Is very certain, Jesus is coming soon, his coming is very near, get ready and repent from all your sins
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
Why are you sure he's coming now? I think it will be later
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
Very soon jesus christ our lord coming back here. It is in thd bible that he would coming back here too soon.
Activity: 54
March 22, 2018, 03:37:16 PM
Who the hell said all these! Surely one of the dishonest preists out there?
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
Sure it may happen because once he also resurrected from his death to visit his favourite disciples!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
Whether Jesus Christ is coming or not, we should just be ready. If he comes, fine if he doesn't we won't lose anything....
Activity: 26
March 22, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
The one who is determined to do wrong will do wrong whatever happens. even jesus cant stop them and no one can does
Activity: 29
March 21, 2018, 09:42:34 PM
I think jesus should come once again because the world is now a days full of sins and only he could get rid the world of these sins
Activity: 32
March 21, 2018, 09:37:59 PM
OMG! Jesus is coming; lets go and have the masterbating for the last time and smoke weed for the last time
Activity: 104
March 21, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
No one can tell when the Lord is coming but be prepared because According to the book of 2nd Peter chapter 3 verse 10,but the day of the Lord will come like a thief ,the heavens will disappear with a roar.the elements will be destroyed by fire and earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
Activity: 46
March 21, 2018, 06:58:00 AM
Wait... Jesus left at some point?
Activity: 14
March 21, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
i believe jesus is comeback in the world for save the people because jesus is son of our god and his mom is Virgin Mary
Activity: 177
March 21, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Jesus will come back sooner , He says in the bible "Im the Alpha and the omega" . Reading a bible is not wasting of time in fact this is a one way to Salvation. Know Jesus , Know happiness .

No one can tell the jesus christ well back in the world.But the ohter can base on bible the jesus come back but no years wer see.Only the the god will no wen go back in the world.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Jesus will come back sooner , He says in the bible "Im the Alpha and the omega" . Reading a bible is not wasting of time in fact this is a one way to Salvation. Know Jesus , Know happiness .
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
You are smart. I haven't told anyone but still you knew I was back.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

He will divide us into 2 but "the one"s who will join Him and the one who does belong" is the same. I suggest you restate your post so as not to draw confusion. Anyways, i personally believe in Jesus and Him coming back but nobody really knows when.
Activity: 41
March 21, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

-

Im just curious,  how can you say that there is no God? Do you know how and why you exist? Have you read the Bible? Try reading the New International version. The closest version to the real one is the King James  version. But its hard to understand if you are just a beginner.  You need the guidance of the holy spirit to inderstand the bible. All that is wriiten there is true,  it comes from God. He inspired people to write it. Some of the prophecies written in the bible are already happening. God is coming back. The reason why hrnis delaying it because he wants everybody to be save. He doesnt want anybody to experience the 7 years of tribulation. He doesnt want His people to suffer because Jesus loves us. Allow God to enter your life and feel the difference. God bless you. May you encounter God in one of your journey
Activity: 92
March 20, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
No. He is not coming back to this place but he will sure be going to Mars.
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
I believe in the coming of Jesus Christ on earth again, we have long needed divine help in many matters ... we are immersed in debauchery, laziness, self-interest and many other mortal sins, only we are afraid to admit it, only God knows and believes in us all that we will be able to get rid of this burden, we can return to God by standing on the right path, religion can be called by different names, the goal is one, so that we become a little better and learn to forgive and believe. God save us from the fire hyena.
Activity: 55
March 17, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
Yes. Jesus will come back and he is coming back soon to make this a better place.
Pages:
Jump to: