Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 3. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
It's a shame that the bounties have not been paid out to this day. I guess the team is afraid of the dump which would crash the price. Had it been just a scam, they'd have distributed the tokens, because they would not care about the tokens' value. Nevertheless, it's unacceptable that they don't distribute the coins to the bounty hunters. A deal is a deal. Sylon can't wash his hands out of this mess.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
there has been an incident like this, the team did not pay for the bounty work. they forget that before a project needed marketing, I think this project will not develop because there is no public trust in buying it. why is Sylon silent about this?

What do you want Sylon to do or say? Maybe he was also played like the rest of the hunters, yeah i get he should at least make a comment here about situation of things but if this guys played everyone then it is too late to do anything, just another bad experience.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
there has been an incident like this, the team did not pay for the bounty work. they forget that before a project needed marketing, I think this project will not develop because there is no public trust in buying it. why is Sylon silent about this?
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
The better way here is make some scam accusation for Sylon and team Jinbi that scammed us. He (Sylon) always say that if you're not had trust on this (JINBI) project better to leave.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Why I didn't receive my tokens?
I wait long time!!!
I can't read all thousands message.
Explain me..
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
Bounty hunters should not expect any payment from this fraudsters, it is very clear that they are not willing to pay hunters, only messing with them, such a pity crypto is full of similar projects like this

I'm so very disappointed until now no updates from the jinbi team when the rewards of the hunters distribute, I lost hope and trust the thought of the team promises.

one year has passed. the company has not paid the promise. I think that we should forget about this company!

I think they have finally show their true color and exit without a trace Grin
What a nasty shit to do to hunters, if you won't pay hunters why requesting for personal information? Making hunters go through kyc when it's all for nothing, hypocrisy!
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I assume they will not be a single token and they also require bounty participants to pass kyc for what? No updates from Sylon also
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Bounty hunters should not expect any payment from this fraudsters, it is very clear that they are not willing to pay hunters, only messing with them, such a pity crypto is full of similar projects like this

I'm so very disappointed until now no updates from the jinbi team when the rewards of the hunters distribute, I lost hope and trust the thought of the team promises.

one year has passed. the company has not paid the promise. I think that we should forget about this company!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 686
Merit: 35
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
This project and his team are very suspicious, and shady.
He changed rules after bounty campaign is finished. Asking for KYC should be caution at the beginning of the program. very unclear and slow communication between team and community. everything looks like they want to scam and hold most of the tokens intended for bounty participants. I will leave this trash and forget about them.

are you one of the bounty participants too? have you send them the documents for the KYC?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
All spreadsheets for bounty closed! or will they release their spreadsheet? where is the information?

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. Sheets will be publicised and distribution will begin in the next few weeks. We will continue to update TG.
For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

Source: https://t.me/c/1229915461/166

This was the information that they published on their telegram account on 30th May after which they never published it.

even if we ever receive our rewards, it will worth only in B.B.B. (in ETH), cause the token has no value/volume

This project and his team are very suspicious, and shady.
He changed rules after bounty campaign is finished. Asking for KYC should be caution at the beginning of the program. very unclear and slow communication between team and community. everything looks like they want to scam and hold most of the tokens intended for bounty participants. I will leave this trash and forget about them.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
All spreadsheets for bounty closed! or will they release their spreadsheet? where is the information?

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. Sheets will be publicised and distribution will begin in the next few weeks. We will continue to update TG.
For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

This was the information that they published on their telegram account on 30th May after which they never published it.

even if we ever receive our rewards, it will worth only in B.B.B. (in ETH), cause the token has no value/volume
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Bounty Participants,
Best,
Jinbi Team

Dear Jinbi Token Telegram followers, an update.
Jinbi continues to grow from strength to strength and whilst management is concentrated on its own objectives it is also buoyed by the continued uptick in the crypto market in general, institutional acceptance and progression of the market demonstrated by Libra as an example amongst others. The bounty program remains undistributed until further notice via this channel. Jinbi Token will be listed on another major exchange during this quarter and this group and the website (www.jinbitoken.io) remain the best mediums for updates for current and future developments.
Best,
Jinbi Team

They released three updates today and none of them show any progress and still until further notice the bounty distribution will be on hold. They said they'll release the spreadsheets but still can't do even that.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Jinbi continues to grow from strength to strength and whilst management is concentrated on its own objectives it is also buoyed by the continued uptick in the crypto market in general, institutional acceptance and progression of the market demonstrated by Libra as an example amongst others. The bounty program remains undistributed until further notice via this channel. Jinbi Token will be listed on another major exchange during this quarter and this group and the website (www.jinbitoken.io) remain the best mediums for updates for current and future developments.
Best,
Jinbi Team

They released three updates today and none of them show any progress and still until further notice the bounty distribution will be on hold. They said they'll release the spreadsheets but still can't do even that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Best,
Jinbi Team
Activity: 126
Merit: 171

This is not Saylon closed the site for registration and for the passage of KYC! This is done by the Jinbi team!
And writing them about the opening of registration is useless. they will say: "You had time for it"
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
They also say you can still do KYC, but the whole site doesn't contain any way to do KYC. I also am unable to get in touch with Sylon about this. Not happy with this. Kept an eye on everything for months, and during a 1 month move I wasn't able to keep tabs....and within that month KYC was done and over with, and everything is closed now. Way to go. Please reply @Sylon, after months of promoting JINBI I kinda want my reward!
Is anyone has get bounty reward ?

I have not received! I think that no one got paid! they just mock us!
Pages:
Jump to: