Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 5. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
KYC disapproved. This is very frustrating.
I have no one to contact.
There's nothing but a damn announcement channel.

Telegram ANN

"Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. We will continue to update TG weekly. For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team"
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
very curious on what will be posted tomorrow in the official Telegram Jinbi channel
what do you think? will we start receiving the emails for the BBB?

I did not follow this bounty after his end. Now I see they ask KYC, but I do not remember when we sign up in his bounty that was to say about it.
Is it worth this "money"?
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
very curious on what will be posted tomorrow in the official Telegram Jinbi channel

I'll make a good guess  Tongue;

Bounty Participants,

Sorry that we got busy having the best time of our lives with the huge money that we scammed. As usual, we will make you guys wait for a long time again because you guys keep our threads alive so thank you so much for that. We really wanted to make the exit scam early but since btc is going great, we might extend a bit to fill our bags much more.

Best,
Jinbi Team
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I submitted the necessary documents for the KYC, but my account was not approved.
i've encountered this message

"Hi   XXX,
Unfortunately we could not accept your onboarding application at this time, due to the documentation that has been submitted. Please click the link below to return to the platform and ensure you upload documentation which shows your registered address."

There is an address on page 2 of the bank statement.

I sent an e-mail. ([email protected] , [email protected])
I wrote from twitter.
i wrote from telegram

I don't want my labor to be wasted.
But no interlocutors....

I don't remember what I submitted for address proof but usually they ask for passport and electricity bill/bank statement but both these bills and/or bank statements should be in your name with your address. Once my document was rejected as the electricity bill was on my parent's name and not mine and same for the bank statement.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I submitted the necessary documents for the KYC, but my account was not approved.

"Hi   XXX,
Unfortunately we could not accept your onboarding application at this time, due to the documentation that has been submitted. Please click the link below to return to the platform and ensure you upload documentation which shows your registered address."

I wrote from twitter.
i wrote from telegram

But no interlocutors....

can you show a screenshot  of  your documents? just blurred all the important parts...but show if there is really an address on your national id
Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

"Hi   XXX,

I wrote from twitter.
i wrote from telegram

But no interlocutors....
I would like to know the number of KYC approved accounts, to see the spreadsheet with our earned stakes, and the final date of the distribution of our rewards for our work
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Distribution of bounty is delayed again ? ive waited for almost a year to recieved my bounty give my kyc and when the dostribution is near they will again delay it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Seriously now it's 22nd May. The way things are going on, I don't think we will get paid as we'll only keep waiting for updates.
After May 22 if there is another delay its not good I hope they pay this month. A 1 year bounty keeps delaying payments this is ridiculous and frustrating.
They will keep delaying again and again. Don't expect anything new from this team. Honestly, I would prefer a verdict (good or bad) rather than these insane delays at the end of the day.

These guys have no clue on how to treat their participants fairly and continue delivering excuses. Despicable indeed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
This is not the first bounty company that does not pay out within a year after the end of the bounty! Now many companies are doing bounty and after a year selling tokens! it becomes a problem!
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
I hope they keep up their promise and distribute the tokens in time after 14 days. I don't even know how many tokens I earned so hope that the wait is worth it.

dont say promise. its the secret word. until now they gave lots of promise. The last one was 22nd April was the last day. And now 14 day more. And after 14 days later they will say we started but we dont know how much it will take ... bla bla bla Smiley

Here is what I said 21 April. Thank you Jinbi !!! Again I am right. After that week again they will delay it for another week and again and again .... Because they are just earning time 
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
Seriously now it's 22nd May. The way things are going on, I don't think we will get paid as we'll only keep waiting for updates.
After May 22 if there is another delay its not good I hope they pay this month. A 1 year bounty keeps delaying payments this is ridiculous and frustrating.

With such delays, could include registration and passing KYC for those who did not have time to do it!
If you transfer distribution, OPEN REGISTRATION!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Nothing that we can handle but to keep waiting for this team to be responsible and pay the bounty rewards, wait until the time of reality happened, after more than a year there's nothing but to keep doing the wait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 2016
here is the answer in the telegram channel : Bounty Participants,
Distribution is currently on hold, further update to follow. This will also give a further opportunity to update KYC via the platform for those required to do so. We will update this channel again next Wednesday 22nd May.
Best,
Jinbi Team
It will be every time...
Does anyone else believe them? Another week is another delay.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I wrote a letter in support, but there was no answer, and today they wrote that you are waiting for letters from the team! we wait! and the course of the coin falls! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jinbi-token/
I also send a letter to the support group about my kyc status but until now no reply from them. The team should be transparent and spreadsheet should be open for viewing.
wait again  Cry
nothing to do than wait, and be patient.... I'm not so happy about it, but what can I do? nothing right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
here is the answer in the telegram channel : Bounty Participants,
Distribution is currently on hold, further update to follow. This will also give a further opportunity to update KYC via the platform for those required to do so. We will update this channel again next Wednesday 22nd May.
Best,
Jinbi Team
Gentlemen let forget them, if they will make payment they should not to be playing with us. For one year we help you guys raised huge sum of money, you can't pay us, today this next day that. we are tired of them.
Pages:
Jump to: