Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 7. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
To those approved participants did anyone here receive an email from them about distribution? Its supposed to be May 5, 2019.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
this man is a fraudster https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kobe24-941204

He writes lichku and offers buy approval KYC

he has nothing to do with the team

he just reads the topic and is looking for someone who did not approve the verification and is trying to make money on it

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

it is not my fault that they did not have time to check

the team said wait and everyone will be checked and now it seems to me they just don’t want to pay bounty

I repeat, I applied for verification during

My friend's status is also pending approval. He submitted everything on time (back in 2018). In 2nd week of April he received an email saying " Please upload ID which shows your full date of birth". He did it within 24 hours but after that no response from them and status still pending. Sent them email but no reply. This is very disappointing. How can they start distribution without approving the KYC of hunters who did everything accordingly?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Did someone guys already receive a letter from the team?

Nope
But my feeling is positive about this one now, this week we can expect the info

A little bit patience because I think the jinbi  devs have words honors.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Nope
But my feeling is positive about this one now, this week we can expect the info
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[...]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

the team said wait and everyone will be checked and now it seems to me they just don’t want to pay bounty

try to reach the bounty manager or someone of the Jinbi team directly, cause we bounty participants cannot help You with your KYC application

Tell me how I can contact directly with the bounty manager. Huh

Go to first page of this thread and find the link of telegram.
[...]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

try to reach the bounty manager or someone of the Jinbi team directly, cause we bounty participants cannot help You with your KYC application

on telegram @BountiesTOP
on twitter https://twitter.com/BountiesTOP
on this forum -> PM -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sylon-112240

and be patient
[...]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

write all questions here [email protected]
[...]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
What will happen to those who submitted their KYC on time but still pending approval?
Almost a month since i provided my kyc and still on pending i even emailed them about it but still they didnt take action to fix it. 
[...]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

What will happen to those who submitted their KYC on time but still pending approval?

there will be no rewards for the unapproved accounts, all bounty participants had enough time to pass the KYC

Pending approval does not mean the person did not pass the KYC. This is a clear cheat. I passed my KYC and only to hear that my documents are not found but my kyc is still under pending.

I applied for verification when they said

but my check is pending

how do i contact the email team

late contact with the team. they gave time for that. [email protected]

I filed KYC in 2018

but my KYC

Approval pending

there will be no rewards for the unapproved accounts, all bounty participants had enough time to pass the KYC

Pending approval does not mean the person did not pass the KYC. This is a clear cheat. I passed my KYC and only to hear that my documents are not found but my kyc is still under pending.

but my check is pending

late contact with the team. they gave time for that. [email protected]

but my check is pending

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
For Bounty Participants only:
Email to your registered address will be sent out detailing BBB programme and allocation of bounty please read and reply if necessary. All approved participants will receive tokens, BBB offer throughout the week
Best,
Jinbi Team
Latest Update for all Bounty Participants.
Oh my god! they are going to honor the buyback bounties program guys!!! IS THIS FOR REAL!!!!???

Well, if you are one of the kyc approved, according to the telegram announcement, the mail with the details for the BBB program should come soon, I hope that will be today
Pages:
Jump to: