Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 4. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
They're possibly afraid that bounty hunters dump their coins and crash the price. I understand their concern, but...

I'm waiting the only possibility of the BBB program, the tokens you cannot even dump them, cause there is no volume...
so, the only reward I can see here, if there will be any... is the one in ETH from the buy back...
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
here it is, the new ann from Jinbi's telegram:

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. Sheets will be publicised and distribution will begin in the next few weeks. We will continue to update TG.
For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

My question is, where will the spreadsheets publicized?

Its clearly mate sheets publicised by next week so its clear we need to wait another week Do not lost hope mate jinbi continue to give update and information to us, if the jinbi team not give update clearly all victim of  scam.

In the next week? Now are you going to say that jinbi has a word of honor? You're retard!

They're possibly afraid that bounty hunters dump their coins and crash the price. I understand their concern, but...
Activity: 220
Merit: 11

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. Sheets will be publicised and distribution will begin in the next few weeks. We will continue to update TG.
For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team

Its clearly mate sheets publicised by next week so its clear we need to wait another week Do not lost hope mate jinbi continue to give update and information to us, if the jinbi team not give update clearly all victim of  scam.

In the next week? Now are you going to say that jinbi has a word of honor? You're retard!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bounty Participants,
Best,
Jinbi Team

Bounty Participants,
Best,
Jinbi Team

Yes, today is wednesday, but there will be no update in telegram, they have abandoned telegram just like they left twitter 14 days ago. They are selling our private information, I'm sure.
If you have any suspicious thought in mind, than try to find your ID on the dark web

I think that unfortunately we will have to do all the users.
Yes, today is wednesday, but there will be no update in telegram, they have abandoned telegram just like they left twitter 14 days ago. They are selling our private information, I'm sure.
If you have any suspicious thought in mind, than try to find your ID on the dark web
We'll see the today's official message, today is Wednesday again, let's see how they will postpone the distribution again and why....
Where does the information come from that today they will publish the news regarding the bounty of the company?

from telegram on May 15th
We will update this channel again next Wednesday 22nd May
from telegram on May 22th
We will continue to update TG weekly
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
We'll see the today's official message, today is Wednesday again, let's see how they will postpone the distribution again and why....

Where does the information come from that today they will publish the news regarding the bounty of the company?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
I don't receive tokens too..
What need doing now?
We wait long time Angry
so, no one have received any tokens until now...

this is really sad.

No, the tokens are not distributed to anyone participating the bounty campaign, curious again for the Wednesdays message from Jinbi in the telegram board
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
so, no one have received any tokens until now...

this is really sad.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
very curious on what will be posted tomorrow in the official Telegram Jinbi channel
what do you think? will we start receiving the emails for the BBB?

I'll make a good guess  Tongue;

Bounty Participants,

Sorry that we got busy having the best time of our lives with the huge money that we scammed. As usual, we will make you guys wait for a long time again because you guys keep our threads alive so thank you so much for that. We really wanted to make the exit scam early but since btc is going great, we might extend a bit to fill our bags much more.

Best,
Jinbi Team
Your guess was on point. They are back to fill their bags with IDENTITY THEFT. or find ways to convince this community to help them raise more money since interest in crypto is picking up.

This will always wait and continue to wait without the date the certainty of distribution will be done. Don't expect too much from this because many other projects await you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
very curious on what will be posted tomorrow in the official Telegram Jinbi channel
what do you think? will we start receiving the emails for the BBB?

I'll make a good guess  Tongue;

Bounty Participants,

Sorry that we got busy having the best time of our lives with the huge money that we scammed. As usual, we will make you guys wait for a long time again because you guys keep our threads alive so thank you so much for that. We really wanted to make the exit scam early but since btc is going great, we might extend a bit to fill our bags much more.

Best,
Jinbi Team
Your guess was on point. They are back to fill their bags with IDENTITY THEFT. or find ways to convince this community to help them raise more money since interest in crypto is picking up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
KYC disapproved. This is very frustrating.
I have no one to contact.
There's nothing but a damn announcement channel.

Telegram ANN

"Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. We will continue to update TG weekly. For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team"

Give thanks to God that your KYC is disapproved. It is not what they want to use to fulfill their agenda. Are you guys not seeing what I am seeing. This team members is only interested in our IDENTITY THEFT to sell on the dark web /black market after milking investors huge amount of money. Why will a team remaining anonymous want their client identity for?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I seriously don't care about the tokens now. They are treating us so inhumanely and keep delaying the distribution and asking to complete KYC for a year now.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
This is really ridiculous:: after a very long wait,,we need to wait again, patience is everything,

A mesage from telegram':

Bounty Participants,
Distribution remains on hold until further notice. We will continue to update TG weekly. For those that have registered and are yet to successfully pass KYC please continue.
Best,
Jinbi Team
Pages:
Jump to: