Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 8. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Oh my god! they are going to honor the buyback bounties program guys!!! IS THIS FOR REAL!!!!???
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Payment has not been sent but their 14 days deadline ends today so hopefully they send the payment today or max tomorrow.
Lets see if they actually pay at last. The deadline has passed and I still don't see any new notification from them yet on their telegram channel. Patiently waiting at the moment. I do hope that they don't disappoint us after making us wait for so freaking long.

Yeah it's been long time to wait hoping they granted their promise to sent reward from the participants of this project.

with all the delays by Sunday the token distribution should start right?
another 2 days of impatience....

Another 2 days extension it's ok it's short time to wait than to wait almos a year, still I trust to the team of jinbi they  to sent the rewards as their promise.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Payment has not been sent but their 14 days deadline ends today so hopefully they send the payment today or max tomorrow.
Lets see if they actually pay at last. The deadline has passed and I still don't see any new notification from them yet on their telegram channel. Patiently waiting at the moment. I do hope that they don't disappoint us after making us wait for so freaking long.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Did anyone receive payment from bounty here?  Grin Grin

This project looks like Scammers even though their tokens are already listed on the exchange

Yeahh, Scams for bounty hunters Grin Grin, is the same as the Marginless project, there is no certainty of payment

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Did anyone receive payment from bounty here?  Grin Grin

This project looks like Scammers even though their tokens are already listed on the exchange

Yeahh, Scams for bounty hunters Grin Grin, is the same as the Marginless project, there is no certainty of payment
legendary

Hi there,

Unfortunately we cannot accept applicants who did not register on time. We already extended the deadline, and you missed it. I am sorry for this but there is nothing we can do.

Kind regards,

Jinbi Support

Whoever didn’t ride a train, he doesn’t go to his grandmother!

Registration closed long ago and the 14 days extension must be for those whose KYC must not be accepted then. Unfortunately they won't be allowed now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
Hi i have created on jinbi site you can pm me we can talk about it.

write here about it! And help many people
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Hi i have created on jinbi site you can pm me we can talk about it.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
In my opinion guys. All person here without account on Jinbi website and they are trying to create new one that thing is not accessable right now. Only person can still submit their docs is the person who created account before the last date. So if trying again and again and always wrote an email to them will you not any respond in the future. Distribution date is still not sure so add more patient or else forget this project.
Hello do all the bounty participants need to provide KYC? Because when I tried to register it is locked so what should I do? Please anyone help.

Yes, all bounty participants need to provide KYC documents and tomorrow is the last day to submit the documents as per their latest announcement. Send an email soon to [email protected] and submit the documents they ask.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we cannot accept applicants who did not register on time. We already extended the deadline, and you missed it. I am sorry for this but there is nothing we can do.

Kind regards,

Jinbi Support

Whoever didn’t ride a train, he doesn’t go to his grandmother!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
with all the delays by Sunday the token distribution should start right?
another 2 days of impatience....
legendary
Hello do all the bounty participants need to provide KYC? Because when I tried to register it is locked so what should I do? Please anyone help.

Yes, all bounty participants need to provide KYC documents and tomorrow is the last day to submit the documents as per their latest announcement. Send an email soon to [email protected] and submit the documents they ask.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Maybe there is an opportunity to pass KYC for those who did not do it in time? We honestly did our job !

Just submit your details as soon as possible here: https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

And send them an email here: [email protected]

https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Maybe there is an opportunity to pass KYC for those who did not do it in time? We honestly did our job !

Just submit your details as soon as possible here: https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

And send them an email here: [email protected]

Thank you very much! If a normal project, then it involves good people!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
My kyc verification is still pending. April 24 was not the last day? I am really worried now because I have sent email to their support but no response till now.
I guess there's still a lot of participants who's still waiting for the kyc approvals, we can't do anything but to wait for them to give some information aside from waiting till the distribution starts, keep trying and make sure to monitor your request and emails from time to time, let's all wait and see the final outcome of this campaign.
legendary
Since they have disabled their main Jinbi telegram channel, there is no way to even get a response soon or any updates about the distribution. They aren't even replying their emails so what do they plan by making participants wait till May 5th?
Activity: 26

TOO SWEET
WITHOUT EXPLANATION, THERE IS NO PLACE FOR COMPLAINTS AND WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY

KYC WITH ONE YEAR SINGLE PENDING STATUS
SUPPORT AS A SWEET PROMISE, ONLY THAT NEVER GETS RESPONSE OR REPLY THROUGH EMAIL
There is another 14 days delay or something like that. Becouse I cant understand what they mean with "extended 14 days" .

see below from Telegram announcement Chanel

To all bounty participants please update your wallet address details via the Jinbi Platform, as instructed above. Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY. We will not be responsible for incorrect wallet details provided for distribution post the above deadline.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any problems updating your wallet address and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your continued support.
All best,
Jinbi Team

Which is their Telegram announcement Channel? Old one is closed as far as I remember.
I'm also having problems in accessing their website now. Am I the only one?

I also have such problems! I wrote to them in support, but they do not respond! time 5 wrote
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
There is another 14 days delay or something like that. Becouse I cant understand what they mean with "extended 14 days" .

see below from Telegram announcement Chanel

To all bounty participants please update your wallet address details via the Jinbi Platform, as instructed above. Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY. We will not be responsible for incorrect wallet details provided for distribution post the above deadline.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any problems updating your wallet address and we will be happy to help. Thanks for your continued support.
All best,
Jinbi Team

Which is their Telegram announcement Channel? Old one is closed as far as I remember.
I'm also having problems in accessing their website now. Am I the only one?

That is why at the bottom of the announcement they advice participants to contact support for any issues they are facing, if you have any issue to be resolve then contact support through their mail for help, that is the only option.

Is it only me who is a bounty participant who experiences this. each of my posts is always locked in this thread. I only asked about payments from work on this project last year. I also don't accept KYC email or approve. am I not worth asking about this?

Payment is underway, as you can see they are making arrangement to start distributing payment soon, you should ensure you have gone through the kyc process to be eligible for payments.
Activity: 69
Is it only me who is a bounty participant who experiences this. each of my posts is always locked in this thread. I only asked about payments from work on this project last year. I also don't accept KYC email or approve. am I not worth asking about this?
Pages:
Jump to: