Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒 - page 6. (Read 126635 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
here is the answer in the telegram channel : Bounty Participants,
Distribution is currently on hold, further update to follow. This will also give a further opportunity to update KYC via the platform for those required to do so. We will update this channel again next Wednesday 22nd May.
Best,
Jinbi Team
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I think there should be a security mechanism. People work whole the year for success of the project and the end we do not sure wl we received our labour or not 
I wrote a letter in support, but there was no answer, and today they wrote that you are waiting for letters from the team! we wait! and the course of the coin falls! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jinbi-token/
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
There is no responsible that says the truth on the subject?
Activity: 220
Merit: 11
Another bounty of Sylon that nobody will charge, what a coincidence...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The Bounty manager Sylons silence is still wondering. After the team made announcements on the telegram on distribution and BBB after the 14 days, at least opening the spreadsheet would have hinted a near pay time, But nothing is also heard from him.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
no mail no communication no bbb no coin....
and no spreadsheet, I'm starting to lose hope in this bounty but we can't do anything but wait. I don't want to see this bounty on scam accusation thread. At least they make some announcements on telegram and their twitter is active.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
No email till now. They said they'll distribute it throughout the week but now already 5 days have passed. First waiting 2 weeks for token distribution and now waiting for the email.
until the end of the week there are two days left! we wait !
The week has ended and a new one has began but yet still no news. I guess we should wait for another week to end lol. Please team do something.
Why should the team be joking with us. For one year we waited for this campaign to pay but no avail, you just appear claiming you will send messages to our emails, and still nothing to show. Has anyone receive Email from the team as promised?
I think that no one received a letter from the team! a week has passed but no results!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Why should the team be joking with us. For one year we waited for this campaign to pay but no avail, you just appear claiming you will send messages to our emails, and still nothing to show. Has anyone receive Email from the team as promised?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
No email till now. They said they'll distribute it throughout the week but now already 5 days have passed. First waiting 2 weeks for token distribution and now waiting for the email.
Its absolutely messed up. 1 freaking year and a 14 day extension and no one has received a single email yet. Are snails working in their office? What a deplorable situation. Honestly, these guys are the definition of how an ICO should not operate.
until the end of the week there are two days left! we wait !
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
~snip
I already know this thats why I'm asking here if anyone has already receive an email from them. And you answer my question with "!" ? Are you angry?
To those approved participants did anyone here receive an email from them about distribution? Its supposed to be May 5, 2019.

there was no exact date. wrote that during this week there will be letters! we wait !
If you read the announcement last April 21 they said "Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY.
 If you do the math it will be May 4 or 5.   Cool got it?

To those approved participants did anyone here receive an email from them about distribution? Its supposed to be May 5, 2019.

there was no exact date. wrote that during this week there will be letters! we wait !
If you read the announcement last April 21 they said "Bounty distribution will be extended for a further 14 days ONLY.
 If you do the math it will be May 4 or 5.   Cool got it?

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
this man is a fraudster https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kobe24-941204

He writes lichku and offers buy approval KYC

he has nothing to do with the team

he just reads the topic and is looking for someone who did not approve the verification and is trying to make money on it

I don't know how you came up with such conclusion but I checked the profile myself and seems he didn't try to say he'll pass KYC buh he's giving you an old account. Nevertheless I'm not saying he's legit tho...i can't guarantee that. He may be a fraud or not..

he wrote me a personal message

where offered to buy verification

he is not a member of the team , the question is how can he sell me a verification?

swindler definitely
Pages:
Jump to: