Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 19. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 27, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
yUP, now we have the gig economy. We do not need the bosses, we can all run free as bounty hunters Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will help to cope with unemployment. Yes, now everything looks like this, many have really found a job. But I think that in the future it will be forgotten
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 26, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Those who really need a job could not work in cryptocurrencies. Now they just live in poverty. I think that the emergence of the market only slightly helped to fill the niche
Activity: 396
November 24, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
This is impossible. Any industrial revolution or technological revolution will make more people unemployed. Only those who are unemployed in the long process of development can be reduced. Perhaps capitalism has gone in the wrong direction.
Activity: 231
November 24, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

Bitcoin or crypto business have a lot of help to people because it does not need to be professional and at any age we are entitled to work with it. In this forum there are lots of things that a person can do in order to earn money and more on knowledge on how to earn in legit way. I am happy to be a part of this community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.
That is true, bounty hunters are better than in creating money because they strive to find more campaigns. As of this moment no more unemployed it is because their are many ways in bitcoin. The value that we earn from it has its way to go through. We need keep in touch with the more updates to come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 24, 2018, 03:34:21 AM
all there is a process and not as easy as we think, indeed cryptocurrency is good for everyone, only that depends on the diligence of someone in exploring the world of cryptocurrency itself, because none of them are immediately finished or instant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
I used to think that I got a good job - bounty hunter, but now I gave up on this idea, because with the increase in market dumping and fraudsters, my monthly income is almost less than $50.
Activity: 81
November 24, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

Working with cryptocurrency really gave many a great chance for a decent future. But while that is not all. With official and real unemployment to cope much more difficult than it seems at first glance
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 08:34:02 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 23, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

1 thinking completely wrong. If you consider a bounty hunter as a livelihood, you will starve to this profession. airdrop and bounty only take a really when the current field uptrend is long term, but at this time, when BTC and ETH continue drop down, almost all project dead because the not enough money. Latest statistics has only 4% listed list for the transaction floor.
The last 10 months I only earn 1000 dollars, really depressed.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
yes that true your opinion, when everyone knows about cryptocurrency and all work on cryptocurrency, then there will be no more unemployment in this world. however, if more and more are working in the world of cryptocurrency, the smaller the chance for us to get a large income, because a large income will be shared with many people.
Activity: 335
November 23, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
Bounty rewards are very low now compared to 1 year ago and situation is becoming worse in next months if ICO crysis will continue so I don't think that bounty activities should replace a real job.
yes you are right, even the ICO who can reach the hardcap only give a reward 250,000 USD but with many terms and conditions such as having to do KYC and pay it in several batch. On the other hand, after the ICO ends and their token listing in exchange the price is very much different from the ICO price. Someone likes work as a bounty hunter because the earning are big and don't need any documents to do it, but if the condition continue to worse like this I'm sure they will start looking for offline jobs
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 07:15:04 PM
I agree.  However, I will not recommend bounties or crypto as a main source of income. We all know that there is no end to our daily needs and we always need to pay our bill. What will happen if the market is at the down side (like what is happening now) or if the bounty payments take while? I think it will not be beneficial if we just focus on jobs from crypto. Regular jobs with regular pay are still recommended and we can just to crypto on our free time. Its more productive that way.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 23, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Cryptocurrency create an easy work but profitable for people. Whether it is easy but people should have much knowledge and eager to do it. It is a good job than you become unemployment, beggar or a thief.
I think that right now it is really difficult for people to find work, and crypto is the one way to be recognized and can be used as the first job so we can get money but the way is not easy to earn money, you must really learn first
Activity: 910
November 23, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
Bounty rewards are very low now compared to 1 year ago and situation is becoming worse in next months if ICO crysis will continue so I don't think that bounty activities should replace a real job.
yeah, it's hard now to find work on crypto. indeed we should not rely on crypto, because the crypto market is very risky.

i have also been looking for a real job, but i am still working on crypto and still see the development next month. if there is no change, maybe some people will give up and choose to wait for a few more years to start again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

right now it is indeed difficult to find work, and I think by going into the crypto world, there will be little income, little by little a long time becoming a hill, the key is patience, painstaking don't forget to ask so you don't choose the wrong path
Activity: 532
November 23, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies despite all their UPS and downs give many people a great opportunity to earn without leaving home, because if you have the Internet and a computer, then you only need to work and earn.
Activity: 602
November 23, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: