Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 16. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 15, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
Well i think doing bounty campaign its not qualified as job.  I called it as side job because the task its not very hard to do especially media social campaign. Also cheating will increase and effect other bounty hunters. Thats my opinion  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 15, 2018, 08:06:54 AM
Well in cryptoworld there are many opportunities and the only requirement is a basic English knowledge. For me joining  bounties  and airdrop can provide  your needs if you're  good enough and not lazy in every task. And always be honest, just protect your name in this community to prevent being ban, I know lot of bounty  hunters there cheating because of reward, that must be stop also so that others will have the opportunity too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
Yes it really give those people who has no regular job to work and that's what I'm doing but still I want to find a regular one that will give a good amount of salary. And I think I just pursue joining Crypto to earn money for my purpose of finding new jobs here in my country and to support my bills to pay.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 15, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
For those that believe bounty hunting and other clerical cryptocurrency action qualify for a job would be rudely surprise at how wrong they were! I believe cryptocurrency have many other real value added job like coding, providing cryptocurrency services  etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
Yes, I'm sure if Cryptocurrency can reduce unemployment. And in my country, the unemployment rate is very large and if they can recognize Cryptocurrency, I am sure if the number of unemployed will slowly decrease.
Activity: 24
December 15, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
Actually in near future we're about to face mass unemployment while the population will gradually increase, so alternative sources of income should be introduced. Blockchain tech is one of the solution for that, though as everything else it also has its cons, such as lots of shit-coins pop up everyday. But it still has room to grow and solve the major problem that we're about to face in near future. To name a few promising crypto I'll say ETH, EOS, STEEM etc. they're trying to create an ecosystem, though lots of of work still needed to be done in order to make them adoptable by everyone. More promising projects will surely be introduced in future, so may be one day it'll become a viable source of income for everyone.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:55:56 AM
Crypto can be the solution to unemployment. but it's just that Crypto is indeed not yet touched the unemployed it's because even the crypto is still judged to be at risk. But if can look deeper at crypto potential then it certainly could make unemployment can get results and work that is for sure.
Crypto can be a job for anyone, unemployed or can be a side job for you. all work must be at risk and that is your responsibility so you must be careful and try to avoid risk. Crypto is a tool that can generate income, but it's not easy to get it, you have to be patient and try your best to be good.
copper member
Activity: 266
December 15, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
My experiences so far are that i could never replace my normal job with bountys. The income is simply too low and you have to wait a long time for the payment. Bounty hunting certainly will not be the solution to unemployment. But as a pastime it is a good thing and you learn about crypto. That is probably the biggest reward.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 15, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
If the crypto market condition continues like this I think it will be difficult for people who are unemployed or who need more income to join crypto. Because crypto cannot provide guarantees and certainty when it can provide income to its customers. Whereas the community is looking for certainty and clarity will be the result of the dedication they give to crypto.
yes, we shouldn't expect too much on crypto. crypto conditions are currently bad, we should look for other jobs to earn income.

I do not recommend joining Crypto at this time, maybe for beginners you can return to crypto in the next year. I think it will be better.
Activity: 588
December 15, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
Crypto can be the solution to unemployment. but it's just that Crypto is indeed not yet touched the unemployed it's because even the crypto is still judged to be at risk. But if can look deeper at crypto potential then it certainly could make unemployment can get results and work that is for sure.
Activity: 728
December 14, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
If the crypto market condition continues like this I think it will be difficult for people who are unemployed or who need more income to join crypto. Because crypto cannot provide guarantees and certainty when it can provide income to its customers. Whereas the community is looking for certainty and clarity will be the result of the dedication they give to crypto.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
Of course the presence of this digital currency technology is a breath of fresh air for everyone, because here we can invest, work and make money, but as good as this it is only made as additional work because there is no guarantee to always get money every day .

Yes, I agree, investing in cryptocurrency can generate large profits in a short time. Even so there is a big risk that must be faced. The same also works as a bounty hunter, airdrop, trading and others, there is no guarantee you will get a stable income every month, every 3 months even every year.

So I still make cryptocurrency an alternative job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 11:00:07 PM
Of course the presence of this digital currency technology is a breath of fresh air for everyone, because here we can invest, work and make money, but as good as this it is only made as additional work because there is no guarantee to always get money every day .
Activity: 770
December 14, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
At this moment, cryptocurreny can also creating a jobless person cause they don't have the strength to stand in this crypto market.
But this will be the best chance for anyone who able to bear the condition and wait until everything gotten better.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 14, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
Airdrop and bounty companies do provide an opportunity to make good money, but it can't be a job. Before you get the first tokens, it will take a very long time, especially now, when companies extend for several months, and tokens do not get to the exchange for a very long time.

AIRDROPS? really?  I joined one airdrop, it said I get 200$ now the page is still the same, it even shows that bitcoin is still over 7000$!!! I think airdrops usually are shitty scammy thing to get the emails, phone numbers, etc...
You must know that not all bounties, airdrops, etc will be worthed on the market or even they don't distribute it at all or become a scam. You have to be very clever in searching for a bounty, there are lots of jobs here, so we will no longer be jobless
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 10:29:04 PM
AIRDROPS? really?  I joined one airdrop, it said I get 200$ now the page is still the same, it even shows that bitcoin is still over 7000$!!! I think airdrops usually are shitty scammy thing to get the emails, phone numbers, etc...
Maybe in the past, those airdrops will let you earn some money but at the moment where everything is in red, airdrops is just a waste of time. There maybe a legit airdrop but it does not give you that much token worthy of your documents needed by them like emails, twitter accounts etc...
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 14, 2018, 10:16:04 PM
Yes, this can be done by everyone and when they find it hard to find work, this Cryptocurrency can be a very good opportunity. For me, crypto is a very profitable additional job. Because we can trade and Bounty programs that we can do wherever we are.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 09:29:13 PM
yes, a lot can be done such as trading, investment, and also bounty or airdrop that can be done to get income.
Activity: 392
December 14, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Ha ha ha very funny. This is another proof that only people with incredible willpower succeed. You see what is happening on the form. Most people have a panic and snot that earn nothing, and only a few do their work silently.
Man is such a creature that he wants a lot, but he is not ready to sacrifice anything.
Pages:
Jump to: