Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 14. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
in 2017, many jobless people began to be involved in cryptocurrency and most of them become rich until now. my friends, for example, felt the benefit of the crypto. they had built a house, bought a car, and so on. however, this year people who start to involve in crypto is like nothing something special. many scam or even failed projects. it becomes the one of the reason why people move to another job.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 16, 2018, 07:08:38 PM
yes, it's hard to get some job in my country now. less job vacancy with high populations. so i believe, cryptocurrencies will help some jobless people. you just need to earn from bounty, airdrops and giveaways. after you earn some bitcoin, you can do some trading to get more profit. it's simple as that, you won't get tired when doing this crypto activity.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 06:54:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is intended for people who have expertise not only the will, scammers and spammers will be more and more that will adversely affect the development of cryptocurrency and now the bounty has not promised success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies cannot solve the problem of unemployment. Of course there are people who do not depend on work, who are engaged in trade or some other types of earnings with the help of cryptocurrency, but the percentage of such people is extremely small.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
I have been searching for job for some couple of years now, but i was unable to find my dream job. The jobs i found were not in anyway justifiable to the qualification i have. At a point i got to discover that, success in life is not about searching for job, rather it is more of what you have to offer and that was after which I found the opportunities inherent in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
December 16, 2018, 06:01:34 PM
Different places with their challenges. In my own country too, similar thing is happening. As a matter of fact there are more jobless youths than thise who are employed and not everyone of them is gainfully employed. So i got to know that so many of them are into cryptocurrency. They have decided to go for this alternative simply because it is the best they have been offered.
Activity: 411
December 16, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this matter. If there are more crypto users, of course Crypto will be popular, and the number of investors will also increase. I saw that there were people who went directly to the field to offer crypto, offering mining programs. This is something extraordinary.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

It is necessary not to stop there. No need to focus all their activities only on participation in the bounty campaigns.
Start trading on exchanges, engage in long-term investing. Reach the maximum number of directions. This will help you diversify risks.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 16, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

That is the reason many people enter into this market, as it is the most unstable market. It can make you from a small investment into a rich person. For example, someone will invest in the XVG in early 2017
for me cryptocurrency is a main income for myself, i can life, pay cost for my college, and whatever, i get the money from cryptocurrency.

but like you said cryptocurrency income is not stable based on the rate now, so i just take the best moment for get more profit from cryptocurrency
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

That is the reason many people enter into this market, as it is the most unstable market. It can make you from a small investment into a rich person. For example, someone will invest in the XVG in early 2017
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 16, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
Well, today the market is not very profitable. And trading? I can not say that everyone can do this, for trading you need a special mindset. This is a complete work that requires intelligence and diligence.
P.S. Of course, if it is not trading blunt signals with the pumps )))
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
I was one of those saved from the ugly clutches of joblessness thanks to Cryptocurrencies and I have tried my best to introduce as many people as I could, so far so good.
It looks like you had a good experience with airdrop and bounty. Can you share with me about that experience? Over the past 1 year I've only earned $ 1000 from bounty, so depressed and depressed. 96% of the projects were unsuccessful, I wasted a lot of time on the bounty.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 16, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Well, that may be true; however, we should put in mind and consider that bounty hunting is not as easy as before where the percentage of successful projects are off the charts unlike now where finding those gem of a project are just so hard to do. The percentage of failing projects, more so scams are so hard these days that many people tend to think that bounty hunting is unprofitable no more. However, I think that if a person finds a living by doing it and can actually sustain his needs and by all means.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 16, 2018, 03:11:54 PM
Thanks to the emergence of Cryptocurrencies, joblessness has become a thing of the past where I am concerned, since I discovered the opportunities that are plentiful here, it has been a smooth ride for me since.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 16, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
i know about cryptocurrency in the begin of 2014 and introduce by my internet friend, im never meet him, but i learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain from him, and this is help me for get income from cryptocurrency, i'm really thankfull to him for at of all.

haha this is just my story
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 16, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Knowing Cryptocurrency is an event that makes me have a job. At present, the work is very difficult to find and when applying for a job must have conditions that must be met. But it's different from Cryptocurrency and when I entered I had a job like trading and doing a Bounty campaign.
It is a pity that now bounty brings a very small income, but I hope that in the near future the market situation will improve
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 16, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
I was one of those saved from the ugly clutches of joblessness thanks to Cryptocurrencies and I have tried my best to introduce as many people as I could, so far so good.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 16, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Knowing Cryptocurrency is an event that makes me have a job. At present, the work is very difficult to find and when applying for a job must have conditions that must be met. But it's different from Cryptocurrency and when I entered I had a job like trading and doing a Bounty campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 16, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

well
however, people just know crypto is same like MLM or pyramid scheme.
or it just on my country ?
cause however i tell my parents, they just tell "its just like human marketing in my mind"
the point is , if they dont want to know about something new,
it will be useless.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 16, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
The blockchain ecosystem has given a lot of opportunities than any central company or government could ever imagine,  this i am very grateful for... I am also a big time beneficiary of the blockchain technology. For guys who knows their ways, the cryptocurrency market is still very profitable even in the bear market,...
Pages:
Jump to: