Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 20. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Better to have real job and you can be sideline in cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency is not safe because they have chances the coin decrease so the income or profit is not stable unless you have job you have stable salary.

This is the best option, the so-called diversification, those who left their work for the sake of full employment in cryptocurrency, now regret, as they are dependent on the state of the market and on all those manipulations that occur on it. Flat market can last for years, on what means you will live all this time?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
yes, crypto is really very helpful for jobless people. they can get money here and they can fulfill their daily needs. crypto has opened up good opportunities for jobless people
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 01:43:16 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I don't think that cryptocurrencies is a way for everyone to get a job, I mean first you would have to have money to invest in the coin and even then there is no guarantee that you are going to start making money right away since it is very hard to get the hang of trading and with holding you are waiting a couple of years to make money
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
The situation is that bounty can't be a job in these bearish market conditions. I also do not believe in any king of job that can be profitable in crypto.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
The bounty activity may end because all encryption will continue to decline, and as the ICO fraud rate increases, the bounty activity may no longer be profitable!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 23, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
I don't really think that we could consider bounty as a job specially now that there are so many scam ICO.
We couldn't earn a decent amount anymore unlike last year seem's like every project last year was a good one and you could earn from them.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
No matter the negative part of cryptocurrency and blockchain,  cryptocurrencies is if immerse benefits to our  socieconomic status, It has created job opportunities.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

That is right, but, it will be difficult for a jobless man to start earning in crypto since not everyone is aware on how to earn crypto for free such as bounty. Other ways to rarn in crypto still requires investment. I think it will be good if they can figure out how to earn without investment.
Activity: 168
November 23, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies have helped to find a job for many people. But I don't think that's the best option. The real unemployed, unfortunately, do not have computers to work with cryptocurrency
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
November 16, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
It is good to engage in bounty campaigns and other crypto activities. However, I have noticed that  after converting the value of the crypto to usd, the value is usually very small. So I am beginning to feel that the bounty activities may no longer be appreciable to solve problem. I wonder if participating in bounty program will still be beneficial unless they are lucky to stumble into a coin that have a tangible value.                                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency market gives us a lot of opportunities to earn. And even the jobless can find something to do. However, the crypto-currency market is still at the beginning of its development, and many do not know what bitcoin and other coins are. This is especially true of older people.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
It seems to me that the majority of users who earn on cryptocurrency still have a permanent place of work. Since on bounty and airdrop now you will not earn much, but in order to engage in trading you need a sufficiently large capital.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

Hello! I fully agree with you and fully share your point of view. We live in great time and we must use all the possibilities!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Not as easy as imagined because cryptocurrency is currently not supporting, especially on airdrop and bounty campaign results that can experience tremendous decline, and worst is sometimes payment becomes very long the reason is also unreasonable
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
Using cryptocurrencies as your full time job is not a good idea because there is no way that it is sustainable. The market itself is way too volatile for you to hope to make any kind of money from it to be able to sustain yourself full time, just make sure that you find another job even though it is part time so that you can be sure that you are getting money from somewhere else
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
Better to have real job and you can be sideline in cryptocurrency.

if if you already have a real job, then it's better to live it, and use bitcoin as a side job no problem. because sometimes the bitcoin is currently experiencing ups and downs, and we cannot guess that condition easily. therefore we use bitcoin as a side job.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 15, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.
That's just the simple truth the dude didn't know, the earnings in the bounty have reduced as compared to last year when few people were doing bounty, I join this year but my friend told me that the reward is no longer the same because more people have joined.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Crypto can help to those who sont have regular job or to those who are until now are seeking a permanet job.  It can help you if you really believe on it and  you know on yourself that it can help you. Crypto is a good source of income for everyone.

I agree with you. Crypto can bring a good income. However, the last few months I have earned no more than 1 thousand dollars on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 15, 2018, 05:56:28 PM
Better to have real job and you can be sideline in cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency is not safe because they have chances the coin decrease so the income or profit is not stable unless you have job you have stable salary.
Pages:
Jump to: