Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 17. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows what cryptocurrency is. In order for everyone to know what it is and how it works, time must pass, but with the development of the Internet, the speed of information dissemination is growing. Soon many will have the opportunity to work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
If all jobless people will do bounty hunting, then the earnings will be minimize. Its true that there are a lot of opportunities in cryptocurrency but one should always find a job to survive. Due to crypto's volatility, its not always a guarantee that you will earn from it. You should only do it on the sides and still find a job
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 11, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
it depends on one's interest to work both in crypto and in other real worlds, sometimes there are also those who are lazy to work in crypto because of the lack of support in terms of the tools they use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 11, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
the state of unemployment in the world is indeed worrying if we want to move forward and reduce unemployment. I think Cryptocurrency is an opportunity. then it's time for us to introduce cryptocurrency widely so that unemployment decreases.
Activity: 453
December 11, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
Airdrop and bounty companies do provide an opportunity to make good money, but it can't be a job. Before you get the first tokens, it will take a very long time, especially now, when companies extend for several months, and tokens do not get to the exchange for a very long time.

AIRDROPS? really?  I joined one airdrop, it said I get 200$ now the page is still the same, it even shows that bitcoin is still over 7000$!!! I think airdrops usually are shitty scammy thing to get the emails, phone numbers, etc...
Activity: 532
December 11, 2018, 04:20:14 AM
i think better dont make bounty, airdrops and others campaign as the main job, profit from bounty we dont know is enough or not for your life, better you work and bounty campaign as your part time job, when you have more money in your bank you can invest for better life
Activity: 322
December 11, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
Yes that's right I really agree with you mate Cryptocurrency can help a lot of people who's not working. And I think the best way to help them is to intro Cryptocurrency to them even they have a money to invest or not because in that way they can be guided by people like us that only want to help other people.
Activity: 309
December 11, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
yes i agree with you, I don't have a job but I'm a student and I pay for my school fees with my own money.
i got money because im join in bounty campaign (signature campaign) i got money every time the campaign was finished and the payment was enough for my meal several months.
and also i got more money from trading.
Activity: 476
December 11, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
Efforts and knowledge are indeed very important to be mastered and carried out. The reality that happens here is, the majority of crypto communities who join only want results that are instant, fast and easy for them to get. They ran to the crypto when the price peaked and left when the crypto collapsed. The majority of people are not prepared for all the risks and consequences they have to bear, because crypto cannot be relied upon to provide an active supply every month in their lives.
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
You are too optimistic. Every technological revolution will lead to a large number of people losing their jobs, and the wave of unemployment will immediately sweep the world. There will be many people who are about to lose their jobs. Perhaps ten years later, people will reduce the unemployment rate, and now the unemployment rate is increasing year by year.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 10, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Yes that's true but we need to consider that in crypto is not easy to make a money we need to study it and learn everything about it. And we know that not all people have ability to do that and we know that we cant rely everything of ourearninggs in crypto because its decentralize. We don't have assurance that we can make a huge amount of earnings everytime.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 10, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Unemployed people will always be. The only thing that really hinders finding a job is laziness. Of course, here we can add a number of negative human characteristics.
Many don't work because they don't want. It is more profitable for them to live on unemployment benefit than to honestly make money with their work. Also, some of the unemployed  guard against  that they will have to go to "unattractive jobs", such as dishwashers, cleaners, etc.  But I think these people will cope well with earnings in crypto.
But lazy - no.
So it is good that crypto now provides an opportunity for everyone to earn money, but the key word here is for those who want it. After all, those who don't want to work, will not earn independently.
Activity: 352
December 10, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
Thats true, if everybody knows crypto specially those  who dont have stable job it will help and also it can be an extra income to others. But of of course knowledge  about crypto is needed . You need to learn  for you to earn a good profit.
But the market is not looking good at the moment. The probability of losing money is greater than earning some profit so it would be better to get a regular job and not rely on crypto. Learn about crypto but don't make this a regular job.
Activity: 518
December 10, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
Thats true, if everybody knows crypto specially those  who dont have stable job it will help and also it can be an extra income to others. But of of course knowledge  about crypto is needed . You need to learn  for you to earn a good profit.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 10, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
You're right! Indeed, the development of blockchain technology contributes to the emergence of new types of earnings, which in turn gives the unemployed a job. But part of this work does not always make a profit, since many proposals turn out to be either a hoax or a little paid robot, which of course grieves people and pushes them to switch to another activity. It would be desirable that the cryptocurrency market would quickly turn around and begin again to welcome everyone who works on it and contributes to the development and distribution of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
December 10, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
I think this is true though seen some people worried about how bounty payments will be low even so, I think it will help a lot of people or has helped a lot of people in getting alternative source of income as we have seen since even the employed are involved in crypto activities and is also helping the unemployed for now with what to do and get going.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 10, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
Absolutely, the rate of unemployment is quiet alarming and leading to negative social vices here and there. But with crypto awareness to the youth will really do limit the rate. Also many people will be able to earn something little from some projects they join.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
December 10, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
yes I see potential, but people have to like economy, investing and technology, especially bitcoin and blockchain, there you can win with rewards, air drops and trading ... with the rise of bitcoin I believe the rewards are also high!
Activity: 560
December 10, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
It is great when jobless people have this fantastic opportunity to earn big money taking a part in bounties and airdrops, I do agree with you that maybe soon everyone will be aware about cryptocurrencies activities and no more jobless people will be out there and hundreds of millllions bounty-hunters will be doing bounty tasks and supporting their families.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
December 08, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
Is there someone there who knows a website where we can work for BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: