Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 15. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
There are many problems that effect to all people everywhere and jobless is one of them so this idea is really rational to find a solution. Also market can show improvment with this process because a lot ot people will know market and tell others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
I think that earning on bounty it's very difficult now. While the market is falling, bounty payments are becoming less. Many bounty hunters stop doing their work now because it's not serious to work for these small money.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
the more that come, the bounty allocation for the campaign will be less.
in your opinion, why is the merit system implemented in this forum? the answer is for to limit the number of participants.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 16, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

Agree. Bounty campaigns should be treated as supporting the project that we like, and the possible benefit of this is simply a reward for your effort. It is possible that some people will treat this as an additional job, but I am afraid that because of risk involved in the crypto market it will never be a normal job.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 01:13:02 PM
Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 16, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Maybe this was right until end 2017... but now I really doubt that many people can make a living with airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 16, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
I think if everyone will do airdrops and bounty hunting, there will be fewer allocations of bounty rewards for every participant. We can say then that airdrop and bounty hunting is not worth it anymore.
And that is the reality dude, since Q2 of this year 2018. Just be realistic, this is not a stable job at all. So if you choose this than other source of income ( regular job ), you will be more or less to be a jobless and loser if you continue a wrong dealing or investing time and effort on different kind of scam and fraud project or bounty campaign. Let's face it, we need regulation to lessen some scam right here, but the problem is how and who will handle this kind of regulation.
Activity: 854
December 16, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
I think if everyone will do airdrops and bounty hunting, there will be fewer allocations of bounty rewards for every participant. We can say then that airdrop and bounty hunting is not worth it anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 16, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
I agree with you, but are they ready to work extra, sometimes every bounty and airdrop don't pay, of course for some of this the work is in vain
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.
For anyone who wants this and has an elementary opportunity for this. Don't forget that in order to get into the world of crypto currency, a person needs access to a computer and the Internet. In developed countries, most people have a computer and an Internet, but what can you say about many countries in Asia and Africa? There are a lot of people who don't even have a chance to do it.
And the majority of the unemployed from the developed countries are elementary lazy people who have many opportunities to earn money, but they don't want to use use them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
I think that in connection with the latest events in the cryptocurrency market, then soon we can see a lot of unemployed people
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
I think that only a small percentage of the unemployed are engaged in cryptocurrencies, and all the rest, even bounty hunters have some kind of job.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
If the crypto market condition continues like this I think it will be difficult for people who are unemployed or who need more income to join crypto. Because crypto cannot provide guarantees and certainty when it can provide income to its customers. Whereas the community is looking for certainty and clarity will be the result of the dedication they give to crypto.
yes, if the market situation continues to experience like this for most unemployed people will find it difficult to get income from crypto, but it is different with people who have permanent jobs, in the face of a declining market situation they do not feel panic because they can make cryptocurrency as a source additional income and not a fixed income that must always be able to provide benefits.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 15, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
yes, crypto provides many opportunities for many people, but the decline this year gives us a lesson that we cannot just rely on crypto for daily needs. the fluctuations are very risky
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 15, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
The number of unemployed is increasing in the present world. Bitcoin Forum is playing an important role in solving these unemployment problems. This forum offers more profits. Those who work here can earn a lot of profits. It has created many work fields in the world. So , the Bitcoin forum is playing a very important role in solving the unemployed problem.
don't quite understand what you are talking about? Are you talking about participating in bounty campaigns?
I agree that many people can find work for themselves here, but not in such a market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 15, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
if you are just living base on your investment that is bad if that asset / investment is so volatility . you cant live with just that
I also do not just rely solely on investment results, especially now that the market is at its lowest, it will be very difficult to be able to get a profit on the market and only survive
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
The number of unemployed is increasing in the present world. Bitcoin Forum is playing an important role in solving these unemployment problems. This forum offers more profits. Those who work here can earn a lot of profits. It has created many work fields in the world. So , the Bitcoin forum is playing a very important role in solving the unemployed problem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Bounty campaigns are a big help for jobless person but nowadays bounty campaigns were less profitable due to less adoption and scammers.There are projects that we expect too much to profit but most of the time the project turns out a scam one.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
December 15, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
With the rise of automation most jobs will be lost within the next few years.  Truck drivers will be out of work due to self driving vehicles and that is only one sector.  Without some type of Universal Basic Income people will overthrow the government and cause chaos.  Even geniuses like Elon Musk and Zuckerberg are in strong support of UBI.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
if you are just living base on your investment that is bad if that asset / investment is so volatility . you cant live with just that
Pages:
Jump to: