Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 24. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:05:15 AM
For 3rd world guys it is a chance and I notice that in chats there are a lot of guys from India, Africa, so it is time for them to earn money.
this is an opportunity to earn money, if you don't have a real job, you better try to follow Crypto, join a Bounty, or try investing or trading. If you succeed in following it you can get big profits, but you have to be patient because market movements often go up and down. if you already have a real job by following Crypto, it can be a side job.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
For 3rd world guys it is a chance and I notice that in chats there are a lot of guys from India, Africa, so it is time for them to earn money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Actually it is a good idea to help unemployed people and make the world better , I think first of all we must help homeless people,we need  to inform them about bounties and airdrops and help them with knowledge about crypto ,with creating their accounts on this forum and wallets for receiving their rewards.Doing good things is always a great pleasure,so let's start !
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
I know that the work of bounty hunters can help many unemployed people, but the fraudsters in the ICO market are also ruining the job!
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 13, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
at the moment there are no certainties in the world of crypto the gains have been lowered many ico are not successful, who needs a monthly stable income perhaps should look elsewhere others obviously can look for luck in this fantastic world
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
If it really is, then you can say goodbye to the adequate development of the sphere and good wages. After all, in the absence of unemployment, we can say that there will be no staff turnover.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 13, 2018, 01:59:59 AM
In addition to promoting the ICO project, in my opinion, promoting cryptocurrency to people who have never known how cryptocurrency is better. Especially about how cryptocurrency provides income. In addition to reducing unemployment, by promoting cryptocurrency to them, the benefits will also be felt by the ICO. Because more and more participants are involved in cryptocurrency, the ICO program will be quickly published.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
Yes and they can learn on the Internet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 01:38:10 AM
Well I've seen bounty hunters stop doing bounties because of not getting paid ,I think its not worth the risk to leave your job for bounty ,even airdrops are not promising like they used to anymore ,maybe when I start getting paid then I can leave my job and focus on been a bounty participant.
I also think that it is not worth the risk and leave a permanent job. After all, earnings on the forum decreased very much, and to be more precise, it disappeared completely. I have not received payments for 5 months.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
It only take grace now to get rewarded after the bounty ends as many project now finding it difficult to reward bounty Hunter and also making it hard for them like using kyc and all sort of information to deprived them of their token reward , so is hard now to know which project will end up paying , as they always use a clause in the rules " team can change the rules at any time when needed " and that says alot and mean you can be paid or not , so working as a bounty hunter is not bidding and can't be litigate , it will better for everyone to learn trading and leave this bounty of a thing .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 13, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
Encrypted currencies can indeed create jobs, but they must not be bounty and airdrop missions. Such tasks will disappear in the future. To know that the blockchain will change the world, there needs a lot of talent here.
Once many people are used cryptocurrency surely jobless people will be lessen. But the problem is some people have no enough knowledge about crypto or their country are not allow to used crypto. There's a huge possibility all people can get earn once they using cryptocurrency because crypto is indeed create opportunity to get earn.
Activity: 305
November 13, 2018, 01:08:04 AM
Encrypted currencies can indeed create jobs, but they must not be bounty and airdrop missions. Such tasks will disappear in the future. To know that the blockchain will change the world, there needs a lot of talent here.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
it sounds like some kind of ideal community and we all know they tend to fail. let's just be realistic enough to admit that crypto WILL change the world. in what way, that remains to be seen
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Well now who does the bounty get are not that great a money order maybe 100-200 dollars per signature and about other types, I generally keep quiet , then make those who invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 12, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Cryptography is a good way to earn extra money. But for many, this is the only way to earn income. And it's good that there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 1022
November 12, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
yes to work on supports with the running of different plan on examination and collects with number of returns on commitments and examining chance as applying with supports of confirmation to avoid of waste on excessive.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 12, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
yes, indeed there is no one unemployed as long as the cryptocurrency provides the same income and will continue like a bounty, airdrop and other campaigns. but I disagree because with everyone knowing for sure everything in cryptocurrency like a bounty campaign will not last long, instead I advise people to invest in cryptocurrency only where it is equally profitable and waiting time is more efficient so keep this forum and do things another way to advance cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.
and therefore many hunters try to tell less than they earn, and rightly so.
always amusing topics in the forum in the style of "share in which companies you participate in", I always read them as "share your possible profits"
Activity: 475
November 12, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
That's right, although as we are seeing these last few months, the labor market in cryptos is a bit volatile, like most currencies, is expected to stabilize a little at the end of the year, but it is a bit complicated to have job stability, when a token in which you were working for months collapses in a couple of days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 12:59:52 PM
Well I've seen bounty hunters stop doing bounties because of not getting paid ,I think its not worth the risk to leave your job for bounty ,even airdrops are not promising like they used to anymore ,maybe when I start getting paid then I can leave my job and focus on been a bounty participant.
Pages:
Jump to: