Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 27. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 07, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
It is a noble offer as well for all jobless mate. But you need to conaider that airdrop and bounties have required resoutces such as internet and mobile phones or laptop. If they dont have it, how can they participate on these campaigns? I admire youre thoughtfulness and I think thats good since youre concern to others. Other who commented already negate the post since if more people, joins the reward will become little. You can see selfish people here not knwoing some are starving.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2018, 01:12:32 AM
Now began an active pressure on the advertising company in social networks, the authorities impose control over the participants with the requirements of payment of taxes. I do not think that many will find work in this direction. There won't be a year like last year.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
November 07, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
Well that's not a bad Idea but if they rely much in crypto currency and will not find a stable job they will also suffer. Doing job in crypto currency is more like a 50 50 game than a job itself because there's a 50 50 chance you're getting paid or not or sometimes 25 75, 75% as not getting paid.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 07, 2018, 12:26:35 AM
although in the future crypto will become better and bounty or airdrop can generate even better income, I think work is still needed. because working in crypto doesn't take much time, and for people who are very diligent and don't want to lose their time, they will certainly still work even though they have got passive income from the crypto world.
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 07, 2018, 12:17:25 AM
sorry but i will have to disagree. People may know of this industry and remain jobless if they will not exert enough effort or they are just lazy. This industry can offer a lot to those who are willing to devote their time to learn how it works. Just like any other jobs effort is needed here. Though it helps a lot to those that are in a situation who requires to stay at home as they can work remotely like moms or whatever the reason may be.

Bottom line opportunity is there only to those who really wants it and will do everything to have it. To those who wants to be part of this industry and be productive! Otherwise, this just like any industry out there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 07, 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Since every country around the world are not yet having a internet connection i could say that there is jobless as of now but every government officials of each country are pursuing an internet access i think jobless no more because they can work here in crypto currency in different ways.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
The bounty market may no longer be a perfect market. Its current situation may not bring us more profits. I participated in the 10+ project in July, but only one project has given me a token!
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
November 07, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
If all the people knows about this kind of income every Campaign payment become lesser because of many participants joining in a Campaign,and it is a big help to the people without a job they can earn money when joining Bounty Campaigns,but they need to be Patience every Campaigns now before you receive payments you need to wait how many months that's why you need to find another ways to earn don't expect only in Bounty Campaigns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 12:00:37 AM
Some of us considered it as full time job, but most of the one who's doing it has the saving set aside already..Crypto can't predict what's going to  happen it's very risky.. If your opinion is no more jobless people if they are doing bounties and airdrops that will not be helpful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
Doing bounty campaign is a good source of income but if you have a job don't quit because bounty payment and income is not guaranteed. Based on my experienced this year most ICO are extending their time to raise funds and that also affect the bounty hunters because the payment would be delay.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:54:46 PM
And this is why I love cryptocurrency community as a change to the world of centralized , blockchain has really change so many thing in the world presently , be it financial , job , earn at home , anonymous and gives liberty to all.
Activity: 532
November 06, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
This could be the prospect of crypto in the long term. would be quite promising in the potential of crypto can be developed to help unemployment in each area. at least it will be empowering the community in getting results because crypto does not need something special like a high education. just need the determination to want to learn and explore.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
Bounty hunters are no longer so easy to make money. As fraudulent projects increase, investors suffer losses, and our hunters are also victims!
If you do research first before joining Bounty and you examine the project, check who the team is and how it works, chances are there will be very little cheating because you have searched for more details. if you just follow it without knowing more, of course you can be cheated, then you have to be more careful in following the project.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 06, 2018, 11:42:10 PM
It will not be a stable income if those jobless will rely on bounty campaigns only.
Most bounties take months to pay, those tokens don't even hit the exchange in a few more months, then there are also some bounties that don't pay at all.

Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 06, 2018, 11:36:36 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.
Yes i do think the same, and also i dont think became a bounty hunter would give you a good money every time. I do still think its good to have a real job in real life and bounty hunting would be nice as a side jobs
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 11:26:44 PM
Bounty hunters are no longer so easy to make money. As fraudulent projects increase, investors suffer losses, and our hunters are also victims!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 06, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
Cryptocurrency can't solve employment issues globally it's not designed for that purpose but it can create new opportunities that can assist people who want to earn income from developing, marketing and supporting the technology
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 05, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
I think that a cryptocurrency is not suitable for everyone as an income because it is too unstable and requires a lot of patience. It is better to consider as an additional income.

It could be considered as a job for some people but it won't be of great help to give job to the jobless in a large scale. More place don't have access to internet and how much more the knowledge of cryptocurrency. Although for those who are fortunate to know, this is a good way to have an additional income aside from regular jobs.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Yes, even I feel that cryptocurrency is the world's largest job provider. Not only that it provides job to the needy ones but also act as a source of side income for those who are already in job. People can start up with cryptos even with their low qualification. Only the thing which is most needed here is interest. If you are interested, you will learn about the nature and functions of it and then earn without any interruption.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
I think that a cryptocurrency is not suitable for everyone as an income because it is too unstable and requires a lot of patience. It is better to consider as an additional income.
Pages:
Jump to: