Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 25. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 12, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Why do you say there is joblessness in the world, I don't agree with you, the issue is the level of income the get from the job. I could remember when some people quit their job just to focus on Crypto and as we see 2018 was difference from 2018 and they need to go back to get another job to help improve their monthly income
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
Hey, all, am a recent Computer Science Graduate and cyber Security enthusiast , a member of the jobless team too, Im just diving into bitcoin due to the fact that i lacked the capital to invest when it was bubbling, and being a student from a third world country.I participated in a few airdrops this year and got some paltry sum but im still looking for a way i could make more to sustain myself financially and probably invest full time in cryptocurrency, im also a Developer, my weapon of choice being Python and Java. I do love some mentorship please on how to build myself up and maybe attain financial independence through blockchain,Thanks in anticipation
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
There was a time, I just quit my job, now the market is a little different from those times already, and I had to go back and earn some small expenses. And those who were out of work were, and they will be broadcasting the air here, there is no need for those in our market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
I knew some who quite their job for the sake of crypto, and they did a good job, if we plan to focus on crypto, we might use its resources full time , we must not depend on bounty hunting alone, there are numerous jobs that crypto offers and we must be active on trading too.

Do not compare the guys who decided to quit their job for the sake of the cryptocurrencies and people, who are jobless through their laziness. The last ones will never change their life as they simply do not want to do it.
copper member
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Thanks to this community, am lucky to be among those that are earning through bounties. Though bounties are not really profitable as it used to be before but all the same we are getting little from it and it's better than not getting anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
Definitely yes, As cryptocurrency bring employment to lots of people. As there are equal opportunity to everyone to earn as much as they can.   
copper member
Activity: 224
November 09, 2018, 11:33:42 AM
People are still much out there with no job while some has find this to be an opportunity for a life time , though there are many ways to earn in cryptocurrency like airdrop , bounty, reffering program and trading, even selling and buying btc or other coin offline are profitable, but many lack the information to be here and some heard about cryptocurrency but due to laziness and inpatient, they could join while some believe is a scam and due to those reason some are still out there jobless.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Well, I agree that you can fight unemployment. But a person should have a laptop and Internet.  Without this you will not be able to earn on bounty companies. Nothing complicated in this there. I think having the desire, a laptop and Internet you can easily earn on the bounty companies.
Activity: 602
November 09, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Yes buddy, i agree with this "Jobless No More". Because if only people well introduce with crypto it is a very big help on jobless problem in such country. Also poverty are answered by crypto alone, and it is not difficult to teach today's generation when we talk about online or computer works.
Activity: 728
November 09, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
I don't think crypto will solve the unemployment issue completely. Many people will be able to make good money in this area in the future but not now when the market is in a downtrend.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
November 09, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This topic makes me wonder about, what will happen if everyone is using cryptocurrency as means of job. The idea that comes to my mind is that, it will not be good, there will be huge shortage of good production. Maybe transportation is also affected when it happens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
being a bounty hunter is still feasible to be used as a job, even though there are currently many projects that fail and others are only fraudulent or fraudulent but some of them are still paying the bounty hunter's rights
Activity: 602
November 09, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
Even crypto is much popular in tomorrow still there will have jobless people. This is the system of the world there are people who choose not to work and there are people who choose to work more than enough to have much better life standard. Therefore jobless won't end because the people choose to be jobless.
It is difficult to understand the meaning of the expression. I still think that if people are going to reduce the number of unemployed people, I think that we need to create jobs, but in another case, how is this connected with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 09, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Indeed, it is one of the ideas that I have thought about, but I find it difficult here, namely when providing an understanding of airdrop / bounty from a scam project because so far I am still difficult to determine the right project accurately.
Activity: 644
November 09, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
Crypto is a very large industry and everyone can participate here to get a job. Many people participate in crypto because they can trade or do prize campaigns. So that they can also have jobs that can produce. Crypto can reduce unemployment and it's very good.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it.there is no guaranteed money in crypto world. this should be an extra earning from here, but it can not enough for your life It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
November 08, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Right if only jobless peiple know its existence i guess they can also earn for their living without depending other people to live.There were ICOS that was not successful but there were also ICOS that are very profitable.Inorder to succeed we must choose the right ICO inorder not to get scammed.
Activity: 80
November 08, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
In the future, many people will know about Crypto and many people will take part in this work. if you want to take part in Crypto activities, you have to be really patient because it requires a long process to get amazing results. but if you understand better and know this job is easy in the sense that it doesn't require a large amount of energy and this work can be done anywhere, there must be many who want to follow it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 08, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Even crypto is much popular in tomorrow still there will have jobless people. This is the system of the world there are people who choose not to work and there are people who choose to work more than enough to have much better life standard. Therefore jobless won't end because the people choose to be jobless.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 08, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
Flawed logic. There is no guaranteed payments from bounty campaigns and airdrops. You will get the payment nowadays only if you are lucky. A lot many of the bounties and the vast majority of the airdrops are not paying the rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: