Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 26. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 08, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
To get a job, for now it is very difficult for those who do not have professional expertise. If people want to get a job here or outside they should have a skill that is truly mastered, so that the person may be offered a job by another person or company because of their expertise.
if it is implemented here, then our skills should be skilled in choosing the projects we will support, so that they are not fraudulent projects. if we are lucky in the project, we will be paid according to the work we have achieved
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 11:40:04 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Yes as long as they are willing to wait and do the hardwork. The big issue is the positivity of the individuals and there willingness to learn. bitcoin is a good venue to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 08, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

this is true specially in 3rd world countries where daily wage can go 1usd to 10usd.  cryptocurrency has provided these people with lots of opportunities to earn and learn at the same time.  few years from now, it would not be surprising to see more people from these countries to be more knowledgeable in crypto than people from 1st world countries.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 08, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
I knew some who quite their job for the sake of crypto, and they did a good job, if we plan to focus on crypto, we might use its resources full time , we must not depend on bounty hunting alone, there are numerous jobs that crypto offers and we must be active on trading too.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
I would agree with you but crypto isn't just for any nobles fellow out there, crypto is for high risk takers not just because one is jobless they should venture into it. Getting rekt is an easy ticket back to joblessness.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:11:01 PM
I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

But the thing with bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, and cryptocurrency trading is that it isn't a guarantee pay. It never pays exactly what it is written and the schedule of profits does not meet the participants desires. I think having a regular 8-5 job is still better. Just invest in cryptocurrency and leave it be.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:05:52 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Na, its already low you get lucky if you get 100-200$ or so if more people join that bounty you will get less or none you will get lucky on some bounties but its rarely seen
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
I somehow agree with you on this but at this time we see the position of the bounties and airdrops most of them are scamming at this time and those which are paying also its also near to nothing but I hope when the market gets better we will see bounties and airdrops will start to pay good again.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 09:52:15 PM
To get a job, for now it is very difficult for those who do not have professional expertise. If people want to get a job here or outside they should have a skill that is truly mastered, so that the person may be offered a job by another person or company because of their expertise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 09:48:33 PM
Yes i think its a good idea for the jobless to join airdrop & Bounty task. But i hope they will really competent and do fairly when they do the bounty task or join the airdrop. But frankly speaking at the moment, some of Project delay their payment anda some of them is scamming too. So i think they must get a knowledge too before joining the airdrop and doing the bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
November 08, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
I really don't consider bounty hunting as a job, because as of the moment, if the bounty hunter continues to increase, that will make the payment for bounty hunters less. so if you just focusing yourself to bounty hunting, I think it will not sustain your daily living.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

right, I often introduce cryptocurrency to people who don't have jobs, the various responses they show. even many people don't want to try to join crypto for difficult reasons, even though they haven't tried it yet.
in addition to knowledge and effort, one must also have a strong desire to change the economic situation of the family.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 07, 2018, 04:06:12 AM
I am jobless but can no longer make a living from bounties and airdrops, I can't even cover my internet cost with what I earn and what I DON'T earn from bounties, I stay alive by trading now as this side of the earning fence has gone very thin and I am very surprised at myself that I still do bounties because I have been scammed 90% of the time in 2018 from bounties and ICO Bounties/airdrops. Barely anyone has paid me and I am owed tons of tokens, despite being granted stakes and full marks for my work. Unless you live with your Guardians and don't pay rent, bills or food, then maybe it's worth it and if you live in a country where you can live for 100 bucks a month lol, but not for us in Western countries anymore, bounties don't earn us squat. I still do them though, in the hope that I land on a good project that actually pays me and the token is worth something, but nowadays it's like a lottery, not a given. Out of 100 bounty jobs I do, I might be lucky to get paid in one and the token actually hit the exchange lol.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
As long as there is an access to go into cryptocurrency for everyone.
I think it would be good if everyone to do their job here and makes some fortune.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 07, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
I don't agree! If you think there is enouch to earn here, then why most of us have a day job?!!! I think it is an extra income. But, it is not always easier to earn in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
Bounty hunters are very often left without remuneration, so you cannot count on a steady income. In addition, now many are abandoning their participation in social bounty campaigns due to the influx of a huge number of people who want to make money. Therefore, the problem of jobless cannot be solved with the help of airdrops and bounty.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
I think that's the reason why the number of participants in bounties and airdrops has increased, they expect that crypto will replace their current job or much better than their job and they expect that it is more easier in crypto
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 07, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
Yes jobless no worry because here in crypto many oppurtunities comes along,as long as we have the knowledhge,ability,ideas and skills to do such things to earn,and yes no documents needed to submit only your capability and ability to do so.,so no worries crypto is here for you to help.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 07, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
If you can make a living just doing airdrops and bounties that's pretty cool! I think it'd require you to live in a country with a low cost of living.
Pages:
Jump to: