Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 29. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
Relying solely on earnings from bounties tol sustain an individual let alone with a family is not encouragef or recommended cryptos market had not been friendly this year thus had affected many ICOs rendering the work of bounty hunters worthless its better to combine additional job so as to earn more money even trading is a better alternative.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
Now many free lancing jobs are available on internet so i think that to be jobless in not a good thing and now you can make money through this forum you can work for the professionals and you can make money by doing hard world and it is the best paying community, and it is the best option for us that now job is very easy and it is because of crypto development.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 02:08:28 AM
You should not rely on bounty campaigns totally because the number of bounty hunters has been increased drastically due to that hunters are earning very less rewards. You can not predict the future of the ICO project if you joined blindly without doing any research as it can turned out to be scam or shut down due to lack of supports this will lead to waste of your time and energy earning without any single penny. Also sometimes rewards are distribution are done usually after 1 month or if the ICO is delayed it can take time upto 6 months too. So the conclusion is bounty is good for part time work not for full time as you cannot predict how much you can earn in reality when token launches on exchanges price usually drops and some times don't even launch on exchanges.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Initially I also benefited from bounty activities, but the current ICO market has gone bad, fraudulent activities are consuming our time, and many times we won't get any rewards!
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
This is a very difficult problem to solve. Every politician wants to solve this problem, but obviously it is impossible at present. Only human beings can realize it more intelligently, and we must know the importance of division of labor. The cryptocurrency will solve more division of labor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
Possibly it is not correct. Because virtual currency is the investment that can go zero at any time. So it is a great risk.but great risk pays off great rewards.
This is an investment with a high degree of risk. But the stock market also has risks. Shares of one of the popular social networks fell well in six months in price. But this is only a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 02, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Cryptocurrency is really a great help to everyone specially those who do not have works. It helps our financial needs and minimize poverty to our society but not all people can do in crypto if they don't have enough knowledge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Crypto would indeed be quite helpful to the economy of the State by providing jobs. even jobs that there is also a fairly easy with great results that can be obtained. This certainly will hit the unemployment figures to be quite small. but there are also countries that have yet to see this potential and is still considered a dangerous thing as crypto.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
I don't think one can actually live off from the money earned from air drops or faucets or bounty campaigns. It is actually not a reliable source at all. You don't know how successful the program will be. If the project fails, then the price of the tokens will get dumped and thus you will be left with nothing to survive. It is better to get a full time real job instead. Keep earnings from here as a part time job which you do just as a hobby.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 02, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
And not only will there be time to study the crypt, there will also be a lot of free time for various interesting things, but the main thing is to take profits from time to time when the cryptomarket grows
Activity: 420
November 02, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
You can not rely on the cryptocurrency as the main income. This should be as additional earnings. Well, if you are out of work then you have more time to explore the market, ways to earn on cryptocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
Far not everyone knows about it, and if it were not for a friend, I, too, except for Bitcoin, would not have known about anything! Many unemployed people need money right away, but here it’s time to wait!
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 01:28:52 PM
Possibly it is not correct. Because virtual currency is the investment that can go zero at any time. So it is a great risk.but great risk pays off great rewards.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
It is sure that working with cryptocurrencies is helping so many jobless and unemployed people around the world. I know some people even working full time with cryptocurrencies, and left their regular jobs, because they want to focus on their online crypto jobs.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 02, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
indeed in trading in bitcoin must be smart smart to set the strategy to run well and of course get a big profit, and must be able to understand how to not suffer losses, because if you do not know it first and do not understand the good time to sell then you will lose your money
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

I feel, the gift is created only for marketing media, and the rewards are shared for all participants in the world, whose numbers are not small, so basically the gift cannot be used as a basic job, it still has to have another job, unless we have large capital and has the skill to trade crypto daily.
Activity: 910
November 02, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
When I lost my main job last year crypto was my salvation. I started with participation in various airdrops, and then moved to the bounty campaigns and now I have been here for a whole year and have no regrets. I have enough money earned to support myself and help my family. Therefore, I agree with the author that crypto is a solution to combat unemployment. There is enough space for everyone in crypto. So we need to tell people about crypto as much as possible, maybe it will help someone too, like me in due time.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
yes no more jobless  crypto worlds open the door for everyone, you can earn money where there you online,but problem in this world there is lots of scamer or fake project. to find a real bounty its daunting task.need good bounty addviser to earn the good money.
Activity: 503
November 02, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
We couldn't really recommend it to other people ,
Because the earning in bounty isn't fix and the worse part is what if they couldn't earn or the bounty that they joimed turns into scam .
They would just blame you for wasting their time.
Activity: 714
November 02, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
there are no guaranteed payments ... if you are lucky with the project, you can earn extra money, but guessing will not always work out and it’s better not to rely on a steady income from the bounty.
Earnings from the bounty are never stable, and the income from the crypto is never stable. Look in 2017, everyone made a lot of money but now they lose money and do not get anything. If they intend to participate in crypto then I think they will soon give up
Pages:
Jump to: