Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 30. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 02, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
it is true that many people like hunting for bounties and airdrops.  many have resorted this activity into their full time job.  airdrops and bounties could give you much more than your day job.  this is true specially in 3rd world countries where minimum daily wage is less than 5 usd.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
November 02, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Cryptocurrency create an easy work but profitable for people. Whether it is easy but people should have much knowledge and eager to do it. It is a good job than you become unemployment, beggar or a thief.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
there are no guaranteed payments ... if you are lucky with the project, you can earn extra money, but guessing will not always work out and it’s better not to rely on a steady income from the bounty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 02, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
In some way, the cryptocurrency creates jobs, but for the state it does not bear any benefit, the state needs you to work in the factories and workplaces created by your country. Cryptocurrency on the contrary gives you a chance to become free and work only for yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
Hi, everybody.  Wink I don't consider generosity a full-time job and don't get upset when coins aren't paid. Generosity I see only as additional income and new knowledge. Cool
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 02, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
If everyone suddenly starts making money in bounty, then it seems to me then the payments will be less and the amount of fraud will grow many times!
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 02, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I think it is unlikely that all unemployed are cryptography and besides, there is no one ever knows what to get and how much and generally will.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
I don't really think that there is any way to make sure that you are making a living off the bounty campaigns, there is always the risk of no getting paid the coins that you are owed from the bounty and now bounties have this thing that they do where they wait for a very long time after the bounty has ended to actually pay out the coins that they are supposed to
Activity: 60
October 23, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
Is bounty really a full time job? i think it should be a means for extra income. i met someone recently who advised me to  work towards having atleast  six streams of income. Everyone should work on self to create jobs for themselves and also employ others. people should get themselves educated, acquire a skill or start a trade. i have seen people who did not have formal education earn millions on monthly basis through skills or trade. Besides, there are some persons that can never participate in bounties, for instance, an uneducated person can not fit in here also there are people who do not have access to Internet and stable electricity. Bounties might not be forever!   
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 09, 2018, 06:15:30 PM
Well, if we take into account that only 50% of people have access to the network?
What then? Your idea collapses at the first statistical check.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
Hi, everybody. Where I live unemployment but people don't believe in cryptocurrency. Although I show them that you can earn well thanks to the generosity and eardrops.
Activity: 574
October 05, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
I see a lot of people in my country sitting on the street begging. I never understood that. After all, even if you have health problems, you can always find a job where you can cope and achieve results.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
I think there are a lot of things to do here in the crypto for those people who don't have any job. All you need is internet and some free time. Join the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
If you have a specialty and experience in some activity, but there is no work, it is better to spend time searching for it.I think cryptocurrency should bring additional income, because it is not too stable. If you are unemployed, then try to find a job or  learn something and study cryptocurrency in parallel.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
no all human suitable working here, crypto is full of risk *job and we must understand that
that's why many people dont use this as regular job. this is just secondary job
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
in my opinion it also makes sense thanks to crypto that there are some people who get jobs, like my friend he follows a project and he is on salary, this is one of the positive things that this environment has made, hopefully many other innovations to widen employment for other people in this crypto world
Activity: 476
October 04, 2018, 12:33:27 AM
My job is to follow the campaign for 1 month or 2 months and after completing it, I can get the desired results and wait for the distribution of several months or weeks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
the crypto world is evolving and it will become stable and a more secure way of investment. I hope it become this way becaus it wil;l going to attract a lot of real investor to the crypto world and the investment world itself.
Because if we dont put our money to work. We are going to need top work forever until the end of our lives
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 01, 2018, 09:08:36 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Well you could be right that if everyone knows crypto, joblessness might be lessen, but not because of that, because if they know about crypto then they could be inclined to technology and can land on job easily.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
Am not saying making bounty as the main means of earning money for a living is bad.
But then,  i beleieve that it should be a support means in making earnings for a living.
Due to the instability of the market, i can say that crypto isnt a form of ending joblessness.
Pages:
Jump to: