Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 42. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
Crypto currency will not allow an unemployed person to pay for housing and buy food, earn in the short term. Crypto currency is only an addition to the main job and a good option for long-term investment, calculated for several years, and it is desirable to have an initial capital for investment. On some airdrops and Bounty campaigns, you can not make a lot of money!
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
Now you can earn a little on the crypto currency. It does not solve my problems. I need to pay for teaching my profession. Here, while I'm not sure
Activity: 74
September 13, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
There is no surety about getting profit in crypto world. Beside ones personal job he may gain extra money from it, but choosing crypto as a profession is not a good idea.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 13, 2018, 01:02:06 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
If one is jobless, this means that he doesn't have the necessary skills to find employment. He most probably can't read and write and has no idea about how to work with a computer.
Imagine the quality of work of such an individual - thousands of absolutely meaningless posts with bad grammar and spelling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
But now more and more are cheating on the bounty campaign.
I suggest that you do not make a bounty as a regular income. You are better off working in the real world to get a fixed income.
If unemployment works in the bounty campaign it will make the lazy do not have a fixed income for everyday life. Bounty is only for future income.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
I think cryptocurrency came right on time and it helped many of us financially. Do something valuable with your time!
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
If we consider the cryptocurrency as a means of combating unemployment then this is very correct. Indeed, for many - bounty campaigns and airdrops have become a salvation at some point in their lives. For example, for some of my friends who lost their jobs and couldn't find anything suitable. And when they began to earn some tokens and sell them, they could live on this money, pay for their needs. For some it remained the main job but for someone already additional income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
you mean to tell them join the bounties and airdrops?
no thanks, many of them is too greedy, as we can see right now, there's even a guy who had 100+ twitter account only for joining the bounties.
and if you mean telling them about joining the ICOs, it'll only like gambling their money because so many scam ICOs now day
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 13, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

That's very true and I am a living testimony of that because I didn't have any job before I started trading cryptocurrencies which I later switch to participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops.

There are many people who refuse to work, they wish to work for big money. Most of us lives on edge of poverty, we fight our way trough. I worked for minimum wage before
I learned job better, after that I learned more to get where I`m now. Many people doesn`t wish to start from zero, for them that is too hard.
   Who wish to work will find a job, who wish to earn more will work couple jobs. I did that many times, I had couple jobs, from one I go to another, both with minimum salary but all that
just to gather money to start something on my own.
   With crypto-currencies is the same. I have friends without job, but they don`t wish to come here and make some effort to earn. They would, but only if they can click here and there
and make $1000. Is that possible? I don`t care about jobless people, they would find a job if they really want that.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 13, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
if only introducing it is not enough. what is needed is actually training and learning about the crypto world.

for airdrop and bounty, now it's not as easy and prosperous as before. we must be smart to choose the project we follow.

because now there are too many scam project, if without enough knowledge about crypto, I think jobless will only meet with a scam project, of course it will suffer more lol. very very feeling losing
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

That's very true and I am a living testimony of that because I didn't have any job before I started trading cryptocurrencies which I later switch to participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Yes, such an assertion may be correct, but one important condition must be kept in mind. Today not all people are ready to join the digital society, many do not know how to work properly on computers and social networks.
That is also true, and there are some people who just don't want to work or develop, learn about new technologies and stuff. So only who searches will find the treasure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
so what about those poor people that don't have computer or phone to use? no electricity? no house? and doing bounty won't guarantee you to earn right away usually it take month/s for a bounty to finish. your idea is good but not all have the opportunity.
Activity: 108
September 13, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
most people here in forum are using the method of earning tokens or free money from bounties or trading. but, i think this is not a recommended job. this only for sideline or getting some extra amount of money. besides of that, this a great opportunity to a jobless or needy to cultivate their ideas to a new technology.
I agree that this job is not to be taken as a regular job and as a main source of income. We got to get a regular job outside of crypto because the future here is not clear and this could end in an instant.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
most people here in forum are using the method of earning tokens or free money from bounties or trading. but, i think this is not a recommended job. this only for sideline or getting some extra amount of money. besides of that, this a great opportunity to a jobless or needy to cultivate their ideas to a new technology.
Ctn
Merit: 259
September 13, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Wish that would have been so much easier to enter into the crypto currency. To be frank, crypto is not that easy job and it needs perfect time to be spent over it if someone has to become very successful in it. I mean over the time it may become very much familiar to invest our own time on it to understands basics of it to increase the revenue from the crypto currencies.
People may choose this  option only and only if they are having some back up money in their saving account otherwise it would be very difficult to get in and spend the time over it. As it is very very risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
Yes, such an assertion may be correct, but one important condition must be kept in mind. Today not all people are ready to join the digital society, many do not know how to work properly on computers and social networks.
Activity: 139
September 13, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I agree totally with this. An opportunity like this is actually one of the reasons, Satoshi came up with Bitcoin. This man can see how souls keep perishing as a result of abject poverty. Joblessness nowadays is a cankerworm that keeps eating into people's lives at an alarming rate. Even average people with jobs are frustrated with what they do to make a living. Hence, crypto is made to give men fulfilment at least to a great extent.
Merit: 262
September 13, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
Not all the bounty campaigns are successful, not each ICO pays the rewards, the value of the reward can vary and it can be very low if many participants joining the campaign. Bounty campaigns cannot feed the unemployed but it can be a part-time job and it can be an added income
Yes, I agree with you, we've already seen in this last year how the number of bounty hunters has grown and accordingly to that the earning from the bounty campaigns has drastically reduced, in addition this year hasn't been so positive for ICO and for this reason some bounty campaigns has been useless
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 13, 2018, 03:18:48 AM
The fact is that if there are so many people working here, then the gentlemen will pay less!
Pages:
Jump to: