Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 38. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:53:35 PM
I think that you are relatively right and cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make a profit if people have a desire to earn
yes it gives an opportunity, but if everyone breaks to earn a crypt, then this opportunity will disappear. Trading is still an option, but you need to learn a lot and gain experience too. and experience comes with mistakes and without money you can not become a trader
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
You're right. Cryptocurrencies really allow many people to find the way to success. It remains only to decide how much you want to increase your profits. Everything depends on ourselves. This is a new era in the lives of many people.

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
I think you are right, the unemployment rate around the globe is really high and many of the youth are the victims to this current economic suffering. Getting to know about cryptocurrency will help reduce this problem since it will get them engage most often and help reduce some social vices they involve themselves in while they sit idle. They also will be able earn something small over here to start up life.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
This topic is an exceptional one and of great concern to us in the world of cryptocurrency I do support the fact that it's not a Real job but in some countries where the rate of Un employment is very high this comes in as a real job but in some cases it's a an additional source of income
copper member
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
Crypto isn't easy money, especially the bounties. You need knowledge about the coins of which there are hundreds of reasonably good ones. ICOs need caution due to the sheer number of them coming out every day, it is easy to waste months of precious time promoting a worthless coin.
Activity: 65
September 18, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
If a person is healthy, young and full of energy unemployed, then he is just lazy and does not want to look for a job. I think that a lazy person is not suitable for cryptology. It's another matter if, due to some circumstances, a person is disabled and living on a state allowance. This person has the opportunity to try himself in cryptography.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

But the reality things happened now is that many are still have a doubt about in crypto since Bitcoin and altcoins was started up to the present. So, in my point of view is that not all unemployed people will become a bounty hunters in this forum site. Though, true that if ever all unemployed will become bounty hunters here the bounty fee possible be very low.
Activity: 279
September 18, 2018, 04:10:17 AM
It is the one of crypto's tasks that are so useful for people. I am sure that crypto will replace economics because it makes more for people than countries' economics.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 17, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
the only trouble for jobless people is to get rid of the habbit of being jobless. and crypto should be treated with respect so it's good to learn something avout it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
Cryptocurrencies give people a huge number of opportunities to earn even without investments, but you need to make an effort.
it also includes the willingness to learn about it. if you are entering crypto for the reason of making money only, you will not make it till the end. the reason why there are many people leaves crypto world is because they lack of knowledge.
Activity: 476
September 17, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
No matter the negative part of cryptocurrency and blockchain,  cryptocurrencies is if immerse benefits to our  socieconomic status, It has created job opportunities.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 06:01:52 PM
At present, the forum has changed the policy on the account and now the currency market is more and more difficult so I think it is difficult to make profit from this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:53:14 PM
Cryptocurrencies give people a huge number of opportunities to earn even without investments, but you need to make an effort.
Activity: 270
September 17, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Yeah good luck with that! If we look that 90% of ICOs are scam, we can presume that 99.99% of bounties are scams! So you can do bounties day and night 24/7 instead of doing real job and you will most brobably starve to death!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
Still its better to find a job that give you a fix income in my part, because bounty payment is very low right now because of the fall of the price  of BTC versus USD and if you have necessities crypto earnings is not enough.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

its not a bad idea to share about cryptocurrency activities like bounty campaigns, but dont you think that there are still circumstances we might face if many people are doing the same job as we do. its like on a regular job, if all people become employees, the company wont be able to pay all of them, not all the people will be profitable for the same job if there's a lot of people.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
job isnt only about how to earn money. but more than it, job si also about social status
maybe you can earn money here but you cant make social status. we all social humanity so social status is important for us
Activity: 443
September 17, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Unemployment will never stop, because there will always be people who simply don't want to work. They will always find a lot of reasons for explaining why they are so bad and who is to blame for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 08:48:37 AM
You are ruining the whole idea of bounties and airdrops! This is why many people think they are useless. It is not a job, it is the way a project’s team tries to reach the community (=investors).
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
I think that you are relatively right and cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make a profit if people have a desire to earn
Pages:
Jump to: