Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 46. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
Bounty campaign is a great way to earn profit and many unemployed person are doing this and i feel if bounty hunters will increase then it will also affect on the bounty fee.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
September 11, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Aside from being computer literate and having equipped with proper knowledge about crypto and basic skills about trading, those who are jobless and the public should also be aware of the risks involved with it, along with being financially literate. It is feasible that mass adaption will occur, but the only question remaining is "When?".
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
Since i joined crypto community i am no longer interested in jobs anymore. I have employed myself and paying myself better. I am also introducing my schoolmates into it.
Activity: 67
September 11, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
True that there is prospect of earning for jobless people but still they would require certain resources like computer and constant internet connection to do this. Not everyone will be mine cryptocurrency successfully.
Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Quite a lot of persons have started earning a living with the help of cryptocurrencies, It is not just only about bounties and airdrops, I know someone that got involved in one crypto referral program and was able to refer a lot of persons and his bonus was enough to start him a business, Crypto is a blessing
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
I think you are right, coming to cryptocurrency and blockchain can play an important role in reducing unemployment problems in the world. Hopefully the unemployed people will think more about this and will be encouraged to come in the shade of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 4
September 11, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
I doubt the rewards will be high enough for most people to do it as a full time job.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency opens up the work to many unemployed people, asking nothing in return but wasted time. But it takes a long time to learn and then cryptocurrency will become your constant earnings.
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
I want to believe that crypto resolves the unemployment problem. I see a lot of people without jobs but with passion in their eyes. And they starting to trade with crypto and they are earning something. And after that they don't need a real work anymore because they can get money to live here.
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
Yes I agree with your statement but it will be more better if the bounty project set a standard and provider a guideline than more participate will know about it. Now bounty project are low in this campaign and it has no limit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:19:40 AM
The rewards will/are too low with too many participants. Maybe good for guys in 3rd world countries but won't provide enough income for guys in the US or western Europe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 11, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
This is all true, with one exception: not all people can work at the computer, not everyone can work in social networks, and very few people are able to write posts, articles. Therefore, the work of bounty hunter can be an excellent job, but only for those who know how to do what is listed above.
Activity: 18
September 11, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
The proceeds of bounty and airdrops are not certain. For me, I think it is unwise to spend all of my time on them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 11, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
but it certainly sounds interesting, but it's not the best way to solve unemployment. because society needs products, not just token ads. in addition, to engage in bounty and cryptocurrency trading, you also need to learn not to lose all the money
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
if the unemployed people in the world follow the bounty it means the rewards given are also getting smaller and even meaningless.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:23:58 AM
I agree, there's a lot of opportunities in crypto world, just invest your time and effort in all of your tasks and you can gain a lot of money so good luck. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
you should be able to think more than that. currently there are lots of airdrops and campaigns but not so good results. because the more days people come and the chance to get big rewards is reduced. so the best option is to seek experience and knowledge about investment and trade.

surely humans are required to think forward, always looking for opportunities when it stops it means it fails. indeed for the current condition is bad but for those who believe I'm sure there is a way. just do what you can and definitely find a way.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
The cryptocurrency market is new to almost everyone, and if we look at the appreciation of cryptocurrency market countries, only a few open up these digital cryptocurrency exchanges. Unemployment doesn't just depend on cryptocurrency, or what job you're doing, but on the decision or willingness to do any job.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

you should be able to think more than that. currently there are lots of airdrops and campaigns but not so good results. because the more days people come and the chance to get big rewards is reduced. so the best option is to seek experience and knowledge about investment and trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 11, 2018, 03:56:34 AM
~

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

First of all, introducing crypto currency won't help people to be financially stable, and advising them just do bounty and they'll be fine. Then we will see a lot of noobs flock here and spam the forum with their mind boggling question, how do we earn here? and many more senseless questions.

If this kind of attitude will spread, this forum will be nothing and let's see if you can still earn.
Honestly, you better grow up and get yourself some real job, trust me.
Pages:
Jump to: