Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 44. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:20:02 PM
but it certainly sounds interesting, but it's not the best way to solve unemployment. because society needs products, not just token ads. in addition, to engage in bounty and cryptocurrency trading, you also need to learn not to lose all the money

That's totally true, I agree with you. Indeed, crypto is a good choice for many jobless out there. But as you say "society needs products", so I think that's impossible to bring all of them into this crypto world. This crypto world needs a high patience and persistence, and I don't think not all of those jobless has that characteristics.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
I agree with you. Investing on cryptocurrency is a good source of  passive income. But there are always risks involved in this field. As a beginner, one should start by participating in bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 12, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
The more people will get involved in bounties , airdrops and so on  then less payout for bounty . So i think after 6-12 months 100$ for a month or two will be quite good . Remember last year when i participated in airdrop there was like 200-300 people . Now you can see that there is thousands of them and payout is like few dollars . Ofcourse people cheat with bots , multiaccounts and so on , but there is nothing we can do :/
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Cryptocurrency make many people benefitted and that's why they have some job to do by doing trading or mining witg crypto. People can earn with blockchain too.
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
There many opportunity for jobless people in crypto world. There are many projects available ICO and other. People can invest on them and they will have profit. But be aware because who havn't proper concept crypto they used to fail in this platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
"That's not a bad idea for jobless people to do something with crypto. They can be trade with crypto and can earn and it's make them benefitted. So crypto is the platform people can earn from here by staying on home.
"

just like real work in the real world, you have to work seriously and focus if you want to get money in crypto, if you basically are lazy whether it's crypto or your real world job will still fail.
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
"That's not a bad idea for jobless people to do something with crypto. They can be trade with crypto and can earn and it's make them benefitted. So crypto is the platform people can earn from here by staying on home.
"
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
Presently though bounty hunters are getting their rewards but these are coins are mostly finding no takers.  So presently we are not able to convert our tokens into required currency.
Though I am hopeful that after few months when their is price rise we will be compensated enough. 
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
Crypto is very nice with its position with changing the world and to my opinion it is very good the crypto solves so much problems like this great one.
Activity: 125
September 12, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Well, I really hope so but I think it is no as we expected.  It's true so many people doing bounties but many of them didn't receive reward anymore especially lower rank who just start to join campaign.  Doing bounty 2 or 3 months but still have to wait the ICO finished for another 2 or 3 months to receive the token payment, if they pay and if the token have value.
Activity: 38
September 12, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Cryptocurrency open opportunity to many people to find out a earning without physical effort. Blockchain technology involve many people to develope it and people can earn easily with their work.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
Being a crypto lover and investor is more rewarding, than working for some companies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
This is an additional income to your earnings .While you will not be on his feet .
Activity: 78
September 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
I don't think the rewards are high enough now for people to make it a full time job, ok to do whilst looking for a job though I guess.
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
cryptocurrency market is growing day by day.i think you are right just because it is a platform for income. Just utilize it properly and have an opportunity to earn money.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 12, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
Well cryptocurrencies don't provide everybody a job, most of them have financial barriers to entry in order to set profitable mining hardware or set up a masternode, even earning cryptocurrencies in normal jobs is not very common as very few large companies invest signifiantly in crypto for bulk payments. Plus who would want crypto right now considering how it's getting rekt.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
It’s magnificent to have such ways of winning. But to have such opportunity and security we require offer help of government and cooperation. Without having prevalent cyber security, it shows up purposeless. Besides there's no surety in crypto world of getting to be effective. if projects goes well you are luckey.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
Good to have such ways of winning. But to have such opportunity and security we require offer assistance of government and participation. Without having superior cyber security, it appears aimless. Moreover there's no surety in crypto of getting to be effective.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
in my opinion, the bounty cannot be used as a main job, because the crypto world is very unstable, for example in the current conditions, crypto is very bad, and the coin price is very low, therefore I only make crypto as a side job
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 05:41:06 AM
Indeed. The good thing about cryptocurrency is that it can provide a good source of income by doing activities that revolve around it. Although, there are still some benefits at a normal job that we cannot get in doing cryptocurrency activities. Still, when we talk about just plain source of income, then doing this job can be the same level as a normal job or even more because of the earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: