Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 40. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
Yes the crypto world has a lot of real job to offer. Let's not limit our minds on airdrops, bounties that are depreciating by the day. The crypto world has much more to offer; such as the opportunity to become an investor, trader, miner, thinking about real situations like propounding algorithms and using blockchain technology to solve real life situation. So the crypto world is a gigantic one that offers job to all from little air-droppers to programming technologist. We all can make our green house a better place to live in. Jobless no more indeed!
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
Crypto Bounty Hunting is presently turning into a feasible vocation choice for some, individuals taking a gander at entering the digital money industry. Advanced abundance chasing is work where a man gets paid "bounties" for finishing different undertakings. Am so happy I have joined and have benefited from it.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 02:42:41 PM
Ahahaha. What a fun theme title. Well, I think you're partly right. The next trouble will not be unemployment, but lack of spirituality.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
A very optimistic view. I'm looking at it more sensibly. Cryptocurrency much faster to increase unemployment than it will reduce)
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
Infact I really prefer the kind of job I am doing on bounty campaign. It pays more than many jobs in my country
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

I doubt it, I've seen a lot of posts in this forum who complaining that they still don't get any payment after doing months of bounty campaign.  Another posts grumbling that their tokens from their hard work have no value.
Activity: 54
September 14, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
yes it is true that the market has enabled jobs to a lot of people and have increased the rate of employment too. At the same time the participation of youth has increased too, a lot in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
I like your slogan. I agree with you. No more work for us. We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts, in the future we will live on dividends.

Well that's a lot of confidence for the crypto market dude since there are more people who'll regret leaving regular jobs to go solely on crypto. And the future may or may not be what you said it would.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 14, 2018, 11:54:43 AM
I like your slogan. I agree with you. No more work for us. We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts, in the future we will live on dividends.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
September 14, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
I'm willing to work for bitcoin. I'm looking for an employer. Maybe someone here can help find a job online. You can try me Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 14, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

With cryptocurrency, it gave me the second job and have brought for me profit is quite good and it help me to have more motivation to stick with this market
Activity: 88
September 14, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
I would say its a good side by side option to earn more money.  You can't just rely on this volatile market solely. Moreover, you need to have a good knowledge to survive and learn the tactics of this cryptoworld. But yes if a person is willing to learn and acquire enough knowledge he can earn well.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 14, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency can wipe job problems bounty campaign can add income to our salary, but I would like to remind you it takes 3 to 5 months before you receive your hard-earned tokens and if you received it chances are the value are much lower than you expected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 14, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
Well i have to say that being on bounty campaign or airdrop is no guarantee ,theres a lot of scam and failure project especially this year . We witness how bad cryptomarket and got fall this year. I think bounty campaign is not for jobless people because its too long to wait plus very risky you cant find a instant money right away to feed your family because joining a bounty campaign requires a long period of time and patience.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Well if all those people got into crypto to participate in bounties, etc. then the price for the service will also go down until it's so small that it won't be enough for the effort. It's like the idea behind supply, too much supply of bounty hunters will lower down the fee per person involved.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:50:46 AM
I think when all jobless person in the world  knows about cryptocurrencies , the value of the btc will turn very low, I think when the no. Of bounty hunters risen the investors will be lesse..
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 14, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Wise people always fight their way through to get something doing. Is either you start by formal educational training or you start by learning a trade. The ultimate aim should be taking you out of joblessness. Anyone without something doing is not doing himself and the society any good because there are basic needs (shelter, food, clothing, etc.) he should be able to provide for himself and this can only be done with the reward from his job. If you are not employed by government or private company create a job for yourself instead to remain jobless. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very good opportunity for those who are jobless or searching for a job because this  is the one of the best medium to earn money part time without any initial investment. Only one thing is needed, faith/trust.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
Earnings on the cryptocurrency in today's market a lot will not earn and unemployment can not be beaten. It seems to me that the bounty campaigns are losing their popularity, the earnings are getting smaller every day.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 07:25:20 AM
It is quite right if someone has no job so he has the option to come and join crypto , but he have to do hard work here in crypto to earn. This is not so easy , you have to take knowledge and then you can choose the good bounties that will pay you after completion of their work otherwise if you don't have knowledge you cannot Choose good bounty, here are too much scam that you have to take care before joining. So it is right crypto has given a chance to do work and earn, this is for everyone not only for jobless.
Pages:
Jump to: