Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 37. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 23, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
well, I guess you are right in some points... crypto world definitely brings a lot of opportunities for everyone and this is definitely helping some jobless people and/or people that would like to get rid of their "standard" job, nevertheless the main thing is not aiming to live from airdrips and bounties... it should be joining a project and working on crypto world... because everyone has a chance (even cheaters and scammers)  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 23, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
The more people will join the generosity, the less you and I will receive payments for the company's bounty!
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Nice concept in you, as we notice many people whose already been doing in cryptocurrency.
Yes, it's really help to those people whose hard to find stable jobs nowadays so crypto is the best for them. Because this not required some skills to do a work only if you have time and effort then you can earned profit on it.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
I agree with you on some points. Since cryptocurrency is the future. Cryptocurrency is a weapon with world domination of imperialism. Cryptocurrency is able to make a financial revolution. Give people financial independence. And give hope for a bright and secure future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
September 22, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
How so? I don't understand that statement. You seem to have little knowledge of economic terms. This is technically impossible. You understand?
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 08:01:23 PM
Jobless, especially for young people, is a complex problem. Many things influence it; narrow employment, super tight competition, economic conditions of a country, government policies etc. But the most important thing of all is the mental condition and mindset of each person. People who are open-minded and strong-spirited will always find the ways to earn income independently. One of them is through cryptocurrency (trading, airdrops, bounties, etc.). Nowadays, when the bounty is sluggish, many hunters are giving up because the income from bounties are far decreasing compared to last year. Again, it's about mentality, the one who survives the storm is the one who win. That is natural selection.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
Right! In today's society, the number of unemployed people is very much, life and economics become more difficult. If the e-money market really collapses, I do not know what to do to make the fastest money anymore. There will be no jobs for me and many others.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
Crypto can change the world economy, this is for sure. many jobs in crypto and this is quite easily done even with great results. Maybe some constraints due to facilities that do not support or lack of interest in crypto-world or online because of the many rumors that less good in crypto as the deception that often occurs. But if the Government can realize this would be good then this will also be good for the country because they will also lower the unemployment figures.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:01:58 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
A lot of opportunities are here in this cryptocurrency world. Whoever you are,  young, old, fat, thin, rich and poor you are qualified to this business. I am one of those people who are in need of money because my net salary from my job is not enough to cope the needs of my family and I am happy I have found this forum where I have found the opportunity that I really need.
Activity: 471
September 22, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
I don't think that will happen if many people know the cryptocurrency will have a lot of work created and there will definitely be many people who easily make transactions with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 06:47:21 PM
Yeah, crypto has helped to many of people find a job. As for me it was an opportunity for them get rich, real chance ,so they should take it
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
Don't get too hang up on crypto because if you less knowledge and less experience will certainly ruin your own life. A lot of there unemployment like getting their hope because crypto, but all it takes a long process to keep a steady profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
Job is better than cryptocurrency in reality, because it's permanent but depends on the job. But better to those people who are waiting to have job or still unemployed they are welcome here in cryptocurrency and I think they will earn money if they follow the people who became already successful in trading or in any aspects.
Activity: 223
September 22, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

There are still well enough jobless people out there. Although crypto has given a lot of peopke around the globe financial liberation  but the major challenges especially in the part of world I reside is lack of exposure to the basic knowledge required to be relevant in this community.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

But you can't just depend on bounties and airdrops alone because there is no assurance that you will be paid and even if you will be paid, there is still no assurance that the coin would be listed in exchanges because some teams would just abandon the project and move on since they have already collected money. You should still treat it as a side income than the main source of income especially nowadays when the coins have lesser value.
Depending in bounties and airdrops for your survival is a huge mistake which unfortunately many people in the forum are making, this is why they were so deeply affected by the changes in the rules that happened just a few days ago and also there is no guarantee that we are going to see bounty campaigns indefinitely in the forum, it's possible that at some point in the future those campaigns are going to be forbidden.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
I actually don't think that it's gonna change the situation with unemployment. In fact, in some cases in may even worsen it. It's complicated though.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 22, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

To make money on cryptocurrency need the internet, but in many countries there is not even the internet or people can not afford it. Therefore, cryptocurrency will not save people from unemployment
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
September 22, 2018, 03:12:06 PM
While the prices of cryptocurrencies in the market is low, the money earned from the bounties is very low. But if we wait until the market price rises, we can have very serious amounts of money. Thats why we need to HODL
Activity: 127
September 22, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
The more people will know about airdrops and bounty campaigns the less will be earnings. There will also be more scams and fakes. I don't think it would be good for everyone. Everywhere there are both pros and cons.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

But the reality things happened now is that many are still have a doubt about in crypto since Bitcoin and altcoins was started up to the present. So, in my point of view is that not all unemployed people will become a bounty hunters in this forum site. Though, true that if ever all unemployed will become bounty hunters here the bounty fee possible be very low.

All people can't do the same job. In addition, cryptocurrencies arenэt so popular yet that when people are left without work, they began to engage in it.
Pages:
Jump to: