Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 48. (Read 143964 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:39:57 PM
That can not work. How will crypto currencys solve this problem? Not all people can become bounty hunter or crypto trader. It is a nice wish, but that is all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

But you can't just depend on bounties and airdrops alone because there is no assurance that you will be paid and even if you will be paid, there is still no assurance that the coin would be listed in exchanges because some teams would just abandon the project and move on since they have already collected money. You should still treat it as a side income than the main source of income especially nowadays when the coins have lesser value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
You are wrong, you want everyone to become a bounty hunter and while there is nothing wrong with that at least you need to have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how do they work, and many of the people that do not have jobs do not have that knowledge and many do not want to get that knowledge so you are not really solving anything with your proposal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

This is a kind of job. But not so easy as I have thought. I think if I wnat to make a lot of moeny from it, I need to be more sentative to the change of the market and the reliablibility of the coins.Or I may lose my money to live my life.
Activity: 205
September 10, 2018, 08:35:14 PM
many people in the world have no computer or internet access. for them crypto will not be the solution to the job problem. unemployment is hard to fight even with crypto and certainly not eradicate it.
And some people don't know how to use computer even we are now in the advance technology there are still people who has not know more about computers and internet, that they can also earn from it.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

In my opinion, bounty or airdrop should not be the main source of income. Because the characteristics of crypto are very volatile it is too gambling if we expect income from bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 08:09:08 PM
many people in the world have no computer or internet access. for them crypto will not be the solution to the job problem. unemployment is hard to fight even with crypto and certainly not eradicate it.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
September 10, 2018, 08:09:01 PM
-snip

Poor English for poor thinking.
OP, am not trying to be an asshole but have you think that it won't be enough to run the community if we don't have any workers out there? Even if everyone knows about this shit they won't make a decision grabbing this opportunity for the sole reason that it won't be enough to sustain their everyday needs.

Unlike you, I think you are in an average family that has enough salary, and your just here in the community because you're seeing this as something like a money making machine...

Jobs / Works outside this digital economy has to be filled for it won't work out if there are no trasactions going on outside. If those campaigns and AIRDROPS didn't exist would you still think about that? Would you rather invite people to invest in a certain ICO? I guess not.

Silly noobs just like you doesn't really appreciate crypto at it's best.

AIRDROPS are really meant for those people who invest in the said ICO, they will get a certain amount of tokens that will help them gain more when it was released in the market. The same goes with the bounties, some may pay you in BTC and ETH but in exchange you have to support the projects. None of these are for free and certainly None of these will make every people stay alive and fill their needs everyday.

OP, you're just thinking out of the box because you're earning a small amount of penny. Don't ever say that crypto will be the solution for jobless people. And lastly, there are certain ICOs that requires KYC.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

Yes you are right,  crypto currency is a big help to the people who has no permanent job or the jobless people if they know and learned about crypto currency like joining signature campaign and air drops.because this activity is very great by earning a big amount of money with out a capital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 10, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I do not believe that is true. What is the point to reward people, who have no intention to contribute, but just to sell it and dump the token, to make enough for a living.
The marketing idea is that the community would know more about the project. There are not so many of a great deep analysis of the projects even right now, and not everyone can make it. You need some knowledge and skills to do that, and I would not say that you can get tokens in such way with no efforts. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
You are very much correct on this. I have introduced more than 15 people to cryptocurrency and they all started with bounty programs and they are all doing well now in this industry
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
People involve in cryptocurrency is a big aspect of no jobless person in the world anymore because it can give the right amount of your hardwork if you are willing to make job that correspond to a professional pay rate at a any country. The only thing is make your life busy to be able to make a good profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
Yes, it can be a temporary solution. But there is also the uncertainty of receiving the bounty. And also if the ICO project is a scam or not.
It can make you lose a lot of time and energy. And you are not certain of the amount of money you are going to receive. And i doubt it is enough to pay for every expenses (it depends of the country you are living). Also the bounties are paid after several months, you need to have some savings before receiving it. You also can beg for aidrop or faucets, but you are going to receive very very few coins worth generaly only a few cents or less. And you will have to buy some ETH to be able to send them. So it is generally not profitable. ETH is also needed for bounties as they are an ERC20 on the ETH blockchain. Also exchanges don't let you trade if you don't have a minimum amount of coins/tokens to sell. So it is generally not sellable for airdrops. And you need to take into account the exchanges fees and the transfers fees.
And also how to convert your BTC to fiat currency and there is surely a minimum amount and also bigger fees for this transaction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
If you have the opportunity to take up a good job outside crypto, please do, but if there is none, do not still worry. The reason i am saying this is that if you have multiple source of income, it will be better than depending on just one source of income. What i am saying in essence is that, do not depend totally on crypto, so that you won't be forced to sell what you are not supposed to sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Their is no reason to be jobless with crypto currency because one can engage in various bounty campaign is either signature, telegram, facebook, twitter and so on
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 10, 2018, 04:23:55 PM
I don't agree on your point. Yes, bounties, airdrop provide something, but do you seriously think they have future? I can still compare from last year and what we get from bounties and airdrop this year is very less than as compared to that. They do provide some opportunities to earn something, But i don't think so that they will become the alternative to unemployment.
Activity: 402
September 10, 2018, 04:15:42 PM
Earning through airdrops and bounties should be considered a part time job or something temporary while looking for stable income. Most airdrops are just scams, and some bounties are either scam or unsuccessful projects and will therefore close down or not pay the bounty.
Activity: 58
September 10, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Well I couldn't agree less with you but it's really not like that anymore as 99% of airdrop right now have proven to be scam and bounties are now following same path. So the crypto space is now getting hard to earn within it.
Activity: 27
September 10, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
we all know this very well that job less people are a big problem of this generation but the good news is after the crypto business have arrived this amount is decreasing cause people earn by doing investment here
Activity: 27
September 10, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
crypto currency is a place what has opened a huge sector of work for those people who have not found the right job for them in here with very less amount of formalities and academic education you can do your investment so unemployment rates will also decrease
Pages:
Jump to: