Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 47. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 11, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
dont take cryptocurrency too serious, for every people who have a job beside doing bounty i will say you are good to go, but for some people who really rely on cryptocurrency as their main option to get income, get the f*ck out and find some real job without leaving your effort and learn with cryptocurrency.
i dont really think cryptocurrency will give you easy way to be rich...especially if you see current market situation, many desperate investors and holders will rethink to sell their coins.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:40:55 AM
One can consider bounties and airdrops as side business . But must have some other job too.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 11, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Don't be so focus and looking only at those bounty campaigns, they aren't going to stay forever. Time will come that there will be no more of them existing and the only thing that you can do is to offer service for crypto's but there's still an option for everyone and that is trading. While its still early, learn and experience on how trade but if you are not good at it, invest and hold bitcoin and this can be your retirement fund one day if you think that way.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
Good point and I agree. Nowadays, it's very difficult to get a job. Thanks to the trashy computer screening. If they don't like your resume', they won't even call you for an initial interview regardless how much qualifications you have. I have experienced it myself and that was when I have started investing a small amount to bitcoin. I still play it slowly but surely but yes, it's a good way to earn without going thru the hiring process.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 11, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Yes, I think so there are no more jobless people out there with cryptocurrency, but if everyone in the world becomes a Bounty Hunter, it will become chaotic and unbalanced. everyone must be different, so it's impossible for everyone to become a Bounty Hunter
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
but for now the bounty campaign is not as effective as it used to be, at this time when you have finished your project you will not necessarily get a reward, because of the many scam bounties. You can't just rely on cryptocurrency for your life.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
Be that as it may, the issue is as of late airdrops have turned out to be relatively pointless. I question about the fate of bounties too for a few reasons. The most concerning issue is trick ventures and another is even with a genuine undertaking we can't certain about the accomplishment of the task. So at times the commitment of a seeker must be a period squandering work.
Activity: 85
September 11, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
I agree with you, many people earn a lot of money on this activities. Generally, most of them have work and just earn additional money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 11, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I do not believe that is true. What is the point to reward people, who have no intention to contribute, but just to sell it and dump the token, to make enough for a living.

There's more to it than is on the surface or appears at the first glance. First of all, most ICO's nowadays are outright scams, and they don't care if their token is worth anything after people dump it as they have already raised enough money by that time. So here both sides are on "equal terms", if I can say so. Apart from that, if the project is real, dumping tokens will only help those who understand its true potential. They will be able to buy more tokens at really cheap prices, and those selling the tokens will be selling them for nothing. When the project gets traction and recognition, its tokens will be worth much more.

It is like with tech startups. When they are virtually unknown, their stock is worth pennies. But when they prove they are real thing, everything changes and people are able to make fortunes if they find a promising project before it starts to deliver on its promises.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 12:27:33 AM
I never think of bounties as an easy job. How can it be easy if there are times that you worked for something and didn't get anything in return?. Also, I will not recommend bounties as a main source of income since the payment/rewards for bounties can take months. Knowledge and perseverance is also needed in order to be successful on crypto. Those two are the traits that are lacking to some people who were unemployed.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

If there are too many people involved in bounty campaigns, too many people will leave the market. Because too many people will make their bonuses not as high as before and many will give up. But very few people know about these bounty programs, because this is a difficult job.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
Bounty campaigns actually cannot be considered as a dependable and a steady job although it sure is a good source for an additional income. However for those of us who were totally unemployed, bounty campaigns can be reckoned as a permanent job regardless of how big or small the earnings may be.

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 10, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
there is no guaranteed money in crypto world. this should be an extra earning from here, but it can not enough for your life. actually earning money should not be easy like that. if you are lucky and project goes well, you can make a goal, but its not continue as well.
Extra income is good especially when you cannot find job that will give stable income. You have to learn how to handle earnings and make it grow using your own strategy. Knowing crypto and participating in it not only give income but improve your skills using this trend and make you advance among others. Crypto can make those who have no job to earn even with an extra time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 10, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

You are correct in it.  Instead of living the life without it is much better if they will get involved in crypro world.  The are a lots of available bounty and Airdrops work here.  The only things they need to do is to exert effort in working here.  Because i believe there are a lots of jobless people today in the world that has a talent and knowledge. We can help them also if participating in it could address this problem about job why not. It could be a greater solution to problem.  Just an opinion.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
Not all can do that. Many jobless and poor people cannot afford computer or mobile phones. Most are lack of knowledge that is holding them back..
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
The earning from bounty and airdrop is not certain and for me I don't think it is advisable to dedicate all your time to them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 10:35:05 PM
What are you going to teach them? Do a kyc for you? I think you are aware that earning in crypto specially now is not stable also if a person is only doing bounties still you need gas to make transactions. It will still be better if you have a stable job and crypto as an alternative or other source of income.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 10:09:14 PM
The moment more people know about crypto currency and bounty hunting, then I tell you more people will be jobless, remember what separates a rich man and a poor man is just information, the rich and wise ones uses the information they have to make money people a lot of people don't know about it, but the moment a lot of people get to know about it then it will be less rewarding, The more people join bounty hunting, the lesser it's reward.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
In my opininon, yes, there could be no more jobless if all unemployed knows about cryptocurrency and become a bounty hunters if they really have a potential in joining bounties so that it helps them to earn profit for their livings and make them at ease for their daily lives so we should help each others.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Crypto landscape is overflowing with absolute total fuckin' retards, dumb millennials who've big fat zero understanding of real world economics - and this post by the OP is a glaring example of such stupidity and ignorance. These wankers pick up a few buzz terms here & there online and start acting like they know something.
Pages:
Jump to: