Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 49. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 10, 2018, 03:19:30 PM
Not every jobless person will be able to survive here I think. Because this type of mining requires time and certain skill to be successful. But some people might be able to change their fate here.

Yes, i agree with you because people who are jobless will be able to survive from the forum only if they have knowledge on crypto world. We cannot predict Jobless no more because we cannot depend only on one source and people want to change the job frequently.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Hahahaha, and no more interviews as well. I am someone who introduces cryptos to a lot of people. Sadly, some of them don't understand what cryptocurrencies are and are not interested. I wished they paid attention. Others who agree to join end up giving up too quickly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 10, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
Although it would be a beneficial situation for those people without jobs, I think it would be even better if they tried to develop some kind of skill and seek employment with them, right now bounties are not being as beneficial as they were months ago and probably this will continue to decline if the market continues to decline, so it is not a reliable source of employment, which is what these people need.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Indeed, if thousands of new people from poorer countries will get into the bounty hunting scene, the whole thing will rapidly become over-saturated, especially the social media campaigns. So lets keep the whole thing as it is, a semi hidden secret.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
IF you are referring about the work of having a bounty in bitcointalk to cover the job of everyone will not do.
This forum will be flooded and the participants will be crowded.
Though newcomers will not benefit better as they stay here longer.
As the ranking system is not like before.
But i admit bounty and ICO is a new job to have in the community for every people here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 10, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
Knowledge and effort. Those are not specific to cryptocurrencies. So it is about the people for making a killing.
Activity: 25
September 10, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Not every jobless person will be able to survive here I think. Because this type of mining requires time and certain skill to be successful. But some people might be able to change their fate here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
Always happy for having seen investment into cryptocurrency and I am now with a full time job with bounties and airdrops. I am jobless no more and I am enjoying the benefits crypto will offer me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 02:51:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is very kind to human all over the world.
it really gives a lot of opportunities to earn.
ICO can give you work for bounties, some may give airdrops to the community.
You can also invest in an ICO and also do trading.
But remember that you need to work in cryptocurrency with your knowledge.
Activity: 27
September 10, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
There are possibilities to earn something but if too many people become successful miners then I think their earning will be low. Then this market will be discouraging for many people and gradually they would leave I guess.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 09, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

You think when everyone knows about crypto actives it's going to give everyone jobs?  You have a huge hole in your logic here that must be addressed or you will be harmed by these markets as your missing the main plot of all of economics.  Supply and Demand.  Look that up to see what will happen to the bounty hunter market if an extra 5 billion people or so were doing it. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
I think a lot of unemployed people just don't want to work. Personally, I do not see any reason why a normal and healthy person can not work.
Activity: 95
September 09, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
There are many people jobless in the whole world, and cryptocurrency is the best option to get job while sitting at home only,its even useful for unqualified people, whether you are qualified or not,you can get this job,it dont require more infrastructure , it just need internet connection, a device where you can perform your actions.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 06:58:16 AM
Unemployed people are needed in this sphere only for making money into the crypto currency, because these people always rely on easy money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:55:24 AM
The problem about those jobless people is they want a monthly fixed income we all know that doing bounties is no assurance to earn there is a risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 09, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
I agree with that and there are thousands of opportunities in cryptocurrencies if they only have the knowledge, time and spend an effort to this line of business. I also tried to encourage my friends to get more about cryptocurrency like bounties, airdrops and tradings but they looks having hard time to understand and you can see big doubts on their faces if they will truly earn from this. Crypto jobs looks complicated but very profitable in more possible ways.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
Currently you can't sustain yourself with only bounty revenue, most bounty campaign takes months before you can get payment and with the current market condition you may end up with a payment that cannot sustain you for two weeks. Bounty is not suppose to be a main stream of income
Activity: 376
September 09, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
I agree with your good opinion about introducing the world of crypto to everyone, but it is not easy to get people's trust once we invite you to join, and that also requires a lot of effort to do it.
maybe friends here have other conclusions, and I also want to follow them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
September 09, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
Do not agree. I don't think cryptocurrencies can solve the unemployment rate. The unemployment rate is the biggest headache for every government. It may not disappear until thousands of years later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 04:12:35 AM

If all who have no work began to deal with crypto-currencies, trading and participation in bounty campaigns, the payment for generosity would be very low)) This should serve as an additional earnings besides basic work
Pages:
Jump to: