Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 51. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
September 08, 2018, 09:47:49 PM
Anybody knows about a website wherein we can do a job and the payment will be in cyptocurrency? Not the bounty campaigs but an employee - employer one.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Indeed. If you want to enter in the cryptoworld you must need an effort to learn about the community. Even if you can have a job or earn money in cryptos do not rely on it. You must also find a job to support you well, for me earning in crypto is an extra job, a part time job while I can also work as an employee in the company. It really helps me alot.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 09:35:41 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Indeed, but most importantly used this kind of business in a proper way so that the image that has been created before will not destroy because of the people who wants to cheat or scam others. Try use it on a proper so that many people will inspire this kind of business and there will be no negative connotation will arise. I hope this kind of platform will solve to lessen the poverty rate in every country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:24:07 PM
Yes, there will be lesser jobless people if they start doing what you've suggested. Some people will have determination for like 3 weeks and if they didn't see the results right away, they will leave. So I guess not all people can do it. Especially if that specific person likes to have an instant return of what she/he have been doing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

Definitely I agree with what you say, knowing cryptocurrency how it works will help jobless people to earn money. But I think not all jobless can do it. It is up to the person if they have determination. Earning in cryptocurrency is not that easy. It also takes intelligence to do it.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
I don't think, will not end jobless in the world when everyone has information about crypto activities. If everybody is a bounty hunter, i think for anybody here isn't going to be enough and fixed income. The best is to learn trade and get to know the crypto market well.
Activity: 217
September 08, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

But the main thing you need in this marklet is the funds to start with, its not easy for every jobless person to acquire funds and put it into crypto market without any past experience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Not all the bounty campaigns are successful, not each ICO pays the rewards, the value of the reward can vary and it can be very low if many participants joining the campaign. Bounty campaigns cannot feed the unemployed but it can be a part-time job and it can be an added income.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
you cannot say it is an easy job to do, this job required as much hard work as others job required. you have sufficient knowledge before doing any bounty campaign either it is good or scam. all your hard work go waste if you joined fake bounty here and now a days too much scam are here.  no doubt you get start earning from here but after doing hard and smart work. you can do at home no need to go office but you must have knowledge first.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

it is funny how crypto can make a person jobless just because one would think he can have all the world doing nothing and trading as mad
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 08, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
I categorically disagree with the author of the topic. Look at the deplorable situation in the crypto industry during the last 9 months - one loss. Crypto currency will not allow an unemployed person to pay for housing and buy food, earn in the short term. Crypto currency is only an addition to the main job and a good option for long-term investment, calculated for several years, and it is desirable to have an initial capital for investment. On some airdrops and Bounty campaigns, you can not make a lot of money!

You might have misunderstood his idea. OP doesn't seem to talk about making investments in crypto as this is not what jobless people are into anyway, though in that case you would be absolutely right, of course. He is rather talking about getting online jobs that are paid with bitcoin or some other coin. If you are paid with crypto, you can quickly convert it to fiat and thus escape negative effects of the price volatility. Payment for many jobs is still calculated in dollars or another fiat, even though you may actually be paid in a cryptocurrency for the convenience sake with online payments.

In this case, you are not very much dependent on the market being down or up, though you can still profit from it being up.
Activity: 546
September 08, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Some people have been able to make a living from participating in bounties but looking at it currently, it's no longer as lucrative as it were some months ago.
Activity: 546
September 08, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Jobs are everywhere, mostly in online, but to be said that jobless no more in crypto in not considering a good one, because now a days, doing airdrops and bounties are not useful, because some of them are scam projects, or they not paying at all.meaning you can decided to create a job here but with no guarantee that it will work or you dont know if you can earn. But why not try your luck and do your best if you think that there is no job for you outside of crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
I categorically disagree with the author of the topic. Look at the deplorable situation in the crypto industry during the last 9 months - one loss. Crypto currency will not allow an unemployed person to pay for housing and buy food, earn in the short term. Crypto currency is only an addition to the main job and a good option for long-term investment, calculated for several years, and it is desirable to have an initial capital for investment. On some airdrops and Bounty campaigns, you can not make a lot of money!
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 08, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
in my opinion everyone has different abilities, from their abilities I am sure they can make a job or work with their abilities because work will be difficult if they do not have knowledge in the work they are doing and I think what happens if the work is not done according to the results will be bad
Activity: 201
September 08, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
Yes you are right crypto really give a lot of young people and old people the opportunity to earn and be able to build their potential and portfolio
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

It is already low right now. It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it. I dont remember when was the last time i got something meaningful out of a bounty campaign.

You are right. its not worth it anymore. i think for now if you have like - hero/legendary account then you can earn .
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 08, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
Crypto is capable of reducing poverty if taken seriously. I still remember some friends which I introduced to crypto, today some of them have ran away even when they don't have a job yet. They claim its difficult!
So I think the awareness is one factor and seriousness is another factor.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

The good thing about crypto is you don't need to be in physical presence to work with a certain projects. You just need an account and do the task and you will get paid. But the downside is about being a victim of scam. A lot of people used this as advantage to deceive people. Anyway a lot of people are earning money through bounty programs and that's the good thing.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Crypto can be a source of other income but I don’t think the an individual can depend on it completely considering the volatile nature of it
true, we can't depend on bounty or airdrop because it's only give you very little amount of money. i consider crypto is just part-time job
Pages:
Jump to: