Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 52. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
Crypto can be a source of other income but I don’t think the an individual can depend on it completely considering the volatile nature of it
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 08, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
Yes! You made sense with deep sense of humor. But one thing is certain that it is only the jobless elite or educated ones that can take this Crypto deal as opportunity haven't taking the study and necessary may be PC tools for the work.Hence, don't forget that the ordinary layman and ignorants or uneducated ones can never sees this as job.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
September 08, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

You are totally wrong. You mean you are going to introduce the forum to someone to earn money here? How? by joining bounties and making multiples accounts? The forum is already on the sad state, when I joined here, its less than a 1 million members and not everyone is active. But look at how many users we have and look at how many accounts have been tagged and then they reason when they got perma banned is that this is their job or work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
I think many unemployed people do not have money either for a personal computer or to pay for Internet services, without which it is impossible to earn money on crypto-currencies. And given the fact that tokens received from the bounty and airdrops are very often impossible to sell anywhere, we can conclude that it is better to still have a permanent job and enough free time to work with crypto-currencies!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
September 08, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is the answer to all the jobless persons all over the world. Everyone can join the crypto market to earn for a living. Start a little step and eventually it will become big steps for the future.

although there are many steps towards the future through crypto. but that does not mean everyone is easy to use crypto in making money. because crypto is a place to get a job, but the work we have to use properly. because at this time there are quite a lot of crypto that are used as media for crime. so that is quite troubling too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
I think that it is very convenient simply and very correctly. Earnings online very much helps to squeeze into this moment some people who can not or do not want to work in the office. I believe that this is the robot of the future, soon everyone will earn so much.
Activity: 64
September 08, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
You need to see joy and relief that cryptocurrency has actually brought into  People's .if you  jobless and you give your time dealing with cryptocurrency be it bounty campaign or trading. Once you are able to do it diligently you make  cool cash and earn good living from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
I agree with many!if all the unemployed suddenly find out about the bounty companies that sense they will not!!!!as wplata on the bounty will be penny!!!and all this will not be appropriate!!
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
if everyone knows this I think there will be a lot of problems that arise, for example cheating, the current income will decrease, right now I'm trying to build a real business, from the results in this crypto. just in case who knows in this crypto later it will be difficult to generate income.
Activity: 110
September 08, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
But the problem is in recent days airdrops have become almost useless. I doubt about the future of bounties too for several reasons. The biggest problem is scam projects and another one is even with a legit project we can't sure about the success of the project. So sometimes the dedication of a hunter can only be a time wasting work.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
And I thought it will be about trading altcoins that will give you some money.

Tgere is no assurance with bounties. Some of them doesnt pay when the softcap is not even reached.

Better to still have that day job that will pay for your rent, bills and necessities.
Better to not just jump in conclusion and suddenly introducing it to others.
Worse case scenario? You will lose a friend or a family member.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
There are other areas in Cryptos that needed man power and skills not necessarily bounties, blockchain technology and smart contract experts are highly in demand, Cryptos websites designers, programmers are also needed online as freelancers all these can reduce joblessness and unemployment but requires the will to it.
Activity: 158
September 08, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Cryptocurrency is the answer to all the jobless persons all over the world. Everyone can join the crypto market to earn for a living. Start a little step and eventually it will become big steps for the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 08, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

bounties or airdrops are not going to give you even 300$ in a month. there are too many participants in the bounty and airdrop campaigns worthless for individuals
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
yeah! that's a good idea to make the world better. but im not sure would they do this with effort, why i say that if they have effort sure they would apply it into the something other.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
it is true that crypto currencies can reduce unemployment, and increase the income of many people. but there will be more fraudulent actions such as multi accounts, and will result in less bounty allocation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

It's no use if all jobless people flood here in this forum. There will be less reward because of too many participants and multiple accounts. Also whiners in TG will increase which means more problems for the project team.
Activity: 1078
September 08, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
Its great to earn on bounties but nobody has to leave his/her job just to do fulltime bounty hunting. Cryptocuurency market is unstable and bounty rewards are not 100% sure you'll get it and you may earn a few cents only. I for one joined campaigns coz I trade. Andi choose great ICOs to join. Project with potential and having to have token rewards from that ICO is my aim.
Activity: 630
September 08, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

we cannot please everybody. being jobless does not rely on cryptocurrency only or what job you are doing but the decision or willingness to work anything to be paid. if everyone is willing to work anything, there will be a jobless society.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
A big thanks to this community that everyone has something to work on. For those who dont have any sidelines for themselves. This is the other way of having an extra income for us. Doing bounties and forum activities are somehow helps us to gain something for you to have. But this is an tempory work not a stable job income.

Yes, it is a good idea to intruduce the Crypto Currency Market to everyone specially those people who have no job. But, these Crypto Currency Market is new to almost everyone, if we look at the appreciation of Countries ooen for Crypto Currency Market, there are only few who open these Digital Crypto Currency Transaction. There a lot  more to be done on the global information. Maybe we can start by educating our friends and family relative...until the Government acceted the need of efucation for this.
yeah it is a good idea that this industry can do and can find unmployed. but we can't be depend our life in this industry. we know thay this industry was not stable. the changing of price is really fast. and i think that the earnings in this is not enough for those who have family that they need to earn high. it os enough for those students or people who only want sideline or part time.
Pages:
Jump to: