Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 2. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will you install trackers and collect data about bike drivers?
brand new

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.

What statuses are possible in the Joltee app?

The level of rewards will depend on the status level?

What do you mean by status?

Perhaps he was referring to a loyalty program.

The longer the driver uses the application, the more reward will be received.
brand new

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public

Here are the prices for the token sale:
12 am UTC on Day 1 - 12am UTC on Day 14
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 20% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 15 - 12:00am UTC on Day 29
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 15% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 30 - 12:00am UTC on Day 44
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 10% Bonus

Do I need to register in the white list in order to manage to buy tokens in the first round?
brand new

Do you have official registration in France?

What is your company registration number? I want to check in the open registry

Yes. https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/joltee-gmbh-5369619901

What functions does the AI perform in your project?

The trackers will use AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

Do you think this is safe?

AI can mistakenly transfer a token to someone else's account?
brand new
Hello JOLTEE team!

Can you tell us about your testing of the tracker? You reported that testing began in March
brand new

Yes. https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/joltee-gmbh-5369619901

The trackers will use AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

Thank you for the full information on the registration of the company! Now I can buy your tokens with confidence
brand new

Have you already started testing the tracker? What is the expiration date of the tracker? What sensors are installed in this device?

They have started testing them. The expiration date of the trackers will depend on the tracker. The sensor is called a telematics box

Excellent! Then we are waiting for the first reports from testing.

I hope the trackers performed well in the first test

The tracker collects all the necessary information and sends it through a secure communication channel to a central server
brand new
brand new

How do you plan to attract investors if the crisis is now?

Crisis is the best time to invest in successful projects! You can get maximum profit in a short time

I am also considering investment options, and if your testing is completed successfully, I plan to buy your tokens

What exactly did you like about the Joltee project?

Do you often invest in environmental projects?
brand new

brand new

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.

What statuses are possible in the Joltee app?

The level of rewards will depend on the status level?
brand new
What types of transport do you plan to install trackers before the end of the year?

How many total trackers have you ordered?
brand new

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public
brand new
After launching Joltee, our planet will become even cleaner!

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1244609707115008001
brand new

Have you already started testing the tracker? What is the expiration date of the tracker? What sensors are installed in this device?

They have started testing them. The expiration date of the trackers will depend on the tracker. The sensor is called a telematics box

Excellent! Then we are waiting for the first reports from testing.

I hope the trackers performed well in the first test
brand new

Crisis is the best time to invest in successful projects! You can get maximum profit in a short time

I am also considering investment options, and if your testing is completed successfully, I plan to buy your tokens
brand new

Will drivers get higher rewards for good driving in bad weather?

The more the driver will improve his driving skills and respect the vehicle, the higher he gets rewarded. Weather conditions will be factored in.

I like that your reward system will be very flexible. Decentralization eliminates corruption and deception.

I like your idea
brand new
brand new

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?

Any listings whether centralised exchanges or DEXs will be announced when confirmed.. However, of course that means the tokens have to be minted in the first place

By spreading the word of Joltee, as we've seen the dramatic increase in air quality over the last two weeks, if anything this is just a huge statement that we need to turn to more environmentally friendly options

Due to quarantine, even dolphins have returned to Venice! I think your project will bring a lot of good for our planet

Therefore, Joltee fulfills a socially important mission! They make our planet healthy
brand new
Do you plan to develop and use your blockchain in the future?

Ethereum has expensive commissions in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: