Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 3. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.
brand new
In my opinion, a good team is 90% success

You have good professionals who are able to solve any difficult task.
brand new
Can I pay for a car wash or speeding ticket with JOLT tokens?
brand new
Will drivers get higher rewards for good driving in bad weather?
brand new
Soundar Adavane is experienced and will help your project become very popular! https://www.linkedin.com/in/soundar-adavane-a6b93165/
brand new

Cool video presentation! I think that in 2021, the French will begin to massively use your application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYz1wVS5WI

I think that if quarantine is continued, testing may be delayed until the beginning of 2021. Therefore, the launch date is now very difficult to assume
brand new
Cool video presentation! I think that in 2021, the French will begin to massively use your application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYz1wVS5WI
brand new
Has your team already launched any successful projects? I am interested to learn about the experiences of your founders.
brand new

Are you planning to cooperate with electric vehicle manufacturers? You can encourage all electric car drivers.

If any partnerships arise, we will be sure to let the community know.

I have been following your project for a long time, but I want to see more good news to be sure of my investments
brand new

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?

Any listings whether centralised exchanges or DEXs will be announced when confirmed.. However, of course that means the tokens have to be minted in the first place

How do you plan to attract investors if the crisis is now?

By spreading the word of Joltee, as we've seen the dramatic increase in air quality over the last two weeks, if anything this is just a huge statement that we need to turn to more environmentally friendly options

Due to quarantine, even dolphins have returned to Venice! I think your project will bring a lot of good for our planet
brand new
Have you conducted a survey among users of insurance companies?

Will they be interested in getting tokens?
Most insurance customers will be willing to use Joltee as it will afford them a cheaper premium and the opportunity to use electric vehicles.

Are electric car rental costs higher than gasoline cars?

All drivers want rewards
brand new
When will you start your project? Will car rentals be available as early as fall 2020?
brand new
Have you already started testing the tracker? What is the expiration date of the tracker? What sensors are installed in this device?
brand new

Crisis is the best time to invest in successful projects! You can get maximum profit in a short time
brand new

I think that many users can refuse to receive tokens. You can create a charity fund so that drivers transfer their tokens and help other people

This sounds like a great idea.

How can farmers in France use the received JOLT tokens?

They can use JOLT tokens to rent vehicles.

This gives farmers the opportunity! You need to integrate the token in other areas of the business (online stores, etc.)

This will greatly increase interest in the Joltee project. I am sure you should increase the demand for tokens.
brand new
Your team has vast experience and a cool idea! I hope that in 1 year many old companies will be your partners
brand new

What will be the price of the token after 5 years in your opinion?

I am very interested in what profit I can have in the next 5 years

I can't speculate but it'll be interesting to see what it becomes.

So you can officially sell tokens and create a marketplace?

I like that you care about the environment and local farmers

Yes

I think the price of the token will increase gradually. In the next two years we can get 200% profit.

I have been following your project for a long time
brand new
Have you done any research in which cities in Europe have the dirtiest air?
brand new

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?

Any listings whether centralised exchanges or DEXs will be announced when confirmed.. However, of course that means the tokens have to be minted in the first place

By spreading the word of Joltee, as we've seen the dramatic increase in air quality over the last two weeks, if anything this is just a huge statement that we need to turn to more environmentally friendly options

On some DEXs, the token is placed without moderation. I advise you to start selling on DEX, as it is much safer
brand new
Are you planning to cooperate with electric vehicle manufacturers? You can encourage all electric car drivers.
Pages:
Jump to: