Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 5. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Do you plan to attract investments from state venture funds?

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

So you attracted investment from Starchain Capital?

How many tokens have already been sold?

No that hasn't been stated.. No information has been shared regarding the concluded private sale!

Do you have a business angel?

Where did you get the finance for developing a startup for months?
brand new

Have you audited a law firm? Is your company legal?

Joltee is legally registered in France

Do you think that Joltee could become a TOP company in the next 5 years?

It depends on how you define a top company. But we expect Joltee to be very successful

What will be the price of the token after 5 years in your opinion?

I am very interested in what profit I can have in the next 5 years
brand new

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

brand new
How can farmers in France use the received JOLT tokens?
brand new
I think that many users can refuse to receive tokens. You can create a charity fund so that drivers transfer their tokens and help other people
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Can you please share statistic of sale in your ICO that was held in Q1 of 2020? are you able to achieve the soft cap?
brand new
Have you been tested at the SEC? Can you buy your token without fear of claims from the SEC?
brand new

Your project has a blog where you post the latest project news? I’m wondering what is being worked on and when is the launch planned.

You can follow the blog here: https://medium.com/@joltee and also follow on Twitter for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/JolteeOfficial

Joltee is registered as an insurance company?

Joltee has registered insurance partners.

Do farmers now have problems selling their products?

I think this depends on the situation of the farmers and what they produce in their locality.

Is it possible to sell alcoholic beverages in your marketplace?
brand new

Your project has a blog where you post the latest project news? I’m wondering what is being worked on and when is the launch planned.

You can follow the blog here: https://medium.com/@joltee and also follow on Twitter for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/JolteeOfficial

Joltee is registered as an insurance company?

Joltee has registered insurance partners.

I think this depends on the situation of the farmers and what they produce in their locality.

I have been following your twitter account for a long time. On this blog you always post the latest news! thank
brand new
Will all driver data be public or confidential?
brand new

Will it be possible to pay for goods and services in France using Jolt tokens?

Yes, the JOLT can be used in the marketplace place where you will find goods and food sold by local producers around you. You will have the possibility to pay with JOLT only or mixing your country currency and JOLT.

Will JOLT be a volatile token or a stable token?
I think that farmers will not sell goods if the token is very volatile

Volatile token, its price after the token sale will be determined on the secondary markets.

Do you think farmers will be interested in using Jolt tokens?

What are the benefits of a marketplace for farmers?

Yes, farmers will be open to an increased market for their products.

brand new

Yes, the JOLT can be used in the marketplace place where you will find goods and food sold by local producers around you. You will have the possibility to pay with JOLT only or mixing your country currency and JOLT.

Volatile token, its price after the token sale will be determined on the secondary markets.

Do you think farmers will be interested in using Jolt tokens?

What are the benefits of a marketplace for farmers?
brand new

brand new
Now in France there are marketplaces where farmers can sell their products?
brand new
brand new

Which company audited your smart contract?

Digital Security from Econocom Group

I heard a lot of good reviews about the French company Econocom!
  Your users are now safe
brand new

That is, each farmer will have to register on the exchange to exchange tokens for EURO?

That is entirely up to the farmer him/herself!

Where can I get acquainted with the technical characteristics of the trackers that you install in electric vehicles?

What information are you looking for exactly?

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the functioning of the smart contract. Are you using a smart contract to replace a traditional insurance contract?

Smart contracts and blockchain will allow for process automation, like user authentication by digital signature and traceability for insurance
purposes, will enhance the user experience by speeding up the process. -  Be sure to check out page 9 of the Whitepaper

I think that in the future you could establish terminals for exchanging tokens for fiat in Paris. This would make life easier for farmers

While it might may make life easier for a select few, that would likely require a banking license for Joltee. So it is not a realistic suggestion

Do you have funding problems during the MVP launch phase? Testing already started?

As you may be aware, most major cities are currently under lockdown due to Coronavirus, so no testing is currently taking place in Paris.

Each tracker has access to the central server via the Internet? Are these communication channels secure?

Joltee are working with Inwebo which will manage securely the connection between users’ smartphone and the vehicles.

When using the Joltee, does the driver receive automatic compensation in the event of an accident? To do this, he does not need to contact the insurance company?
brand new

Do you think Ethereum is the most suitable for your project? Have you audited a smart contract?

Yes, it has been audited

Do you plan to hold a blockchain conference in 2020? It is now quarantined in many countries and it’s very difficult to conduct events

If a conference were to hold, it would be a virtual conference, considering the restrictions

Will the distribution of tokens be carried out in a decentralized system?

Who will verify the correct accrual to each driver?

It will be done via smart contracts viewable on the blockchain

Which company audited your smart contract?
brand new

No that hasn't been stated.. No information has been shared regarding the concluded private sale!

Do you have a business angel?

Where did you get the finance for developing a startup for months?

Joltee have several angel investors from different backgrounds - working in insurance, in legal field, or as entrepreneur - that are very interested in their solution and are financially supporting them.

If they can't disclose how much they raised during their private sale, do you think they can deliver their objectives here if in case no more additional funds is collected from the public? As it is hard to collect funds these days, I am assuming that they will rely whatever funds they have in their possession to continue their developments.

The main thing is that they spend all the funds raised on the development of a startup
brand new
Inwebo is a great company to help make your project more secure! It’s great that such companies support you from the very beginning
Pages:
Jump to: