Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 4. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will you give drivers advice on how to increase their rewards?
brand new

Do you plan to develop and use your blockchain in the future?

Ethereum has expensive commissions in my opinion

No, this is not planned at the moment.

Do you think Ethereum is the most suitable for your project? Have you audited a smart contract?
brand new

I like that you project will significantly improve the environment in France and throughout Europe! I support your idea

Do you think France has environmental problems?

Judging by these data, clean air in Paris https://waqi.info/
brand new

I like that you project will significantly improve the environment in France and throughout Europe! I support your idea

Do you think France has environmental problems?

Judging by these data, clean air in Paris https://waqi.info/

After the launch of the Joltee project, the air will become twice as clean in major European cities!
brand new

I think that many users can refuse to receive tokens. You can create a charity fund so that drivers transfer their tokens and help other people

This sounds like a great idea.

How can farmers in France use the received JOLT tokens?

They can use JOLT tokens to rent vehicles.

This gives farmers the opportunity! You need to integrate the token in other areas of the business (online stores, etc.)
brand new
Do you plan to hold a blockchain conference in 2020? It is now quarantined in many countries and it’s very difficult to conduct events
brand new
How do you plan to attract investors if the crisis is now?
brand new
brand new

When will JOLT tokens appear on a decentralized exchange? I have not used centralized exchanges for a long time, since they do not inspire confidence in me

We could see the tokens on a DEX after the token sales have ended. There is no information on this at the moment.

What audience do you want to get in the first year of the JOLTEE application? How will you solve problems with scaling?

The team has identified both an opportunity for B2C and B2B market in France, where for B2C they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target.

I am sure you will get support in France! Ecology is very important for future generations! Electric cars protect our planet from pollution
brand new
I hope that even in this difficult situation, you will successfully test the tracker and then I will buy your tokens with confidence
brand new

Have you audited a law firm? Is your company legal?

Joltee is legally registered in France

Do you think that Joltee could become a TOP company in the next 5 years?

It depends on how you define a top company. But we expect Joltee to be very successful

So you can officially sell tokens and create a marketplace?

I like that you care about the environment and local farmers
brand new
brand new

When will JOLT tokens appear on a decentralized exchange? I have not used centralized exchanges for a long time, since they do not inspire confidence in me

We could see the tokens on a DEX after the token sales have ended. There is no information on this at the moment.

What audience do you want to get in the first year of the JOLTEE application? How will you solve problems with scaling?

The team has identified both an opportunity for B2C and B2B market in France, where for B2C they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target.

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?
brand new

Do you plan to attract investments from state venture funds?

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

So you attracted investment from Starchain Capital?

How many tokens have already been sold?

No that hasn't been stated.. No information has been shared regarding the concluded private sale!

Do you have a business angel?

Where did you get the finance for developing a startup for months?

Joltee have several angel investors from different backgrounds - working in insurance, in legal field, or as entrepreneur - that are very interested in their solution and are financially supporting them.

If they can't disclose how much they raised during their private sale, do you think they can deliver their objectives here if in case no more additional funds is collected from the public? As it is hard to collect funds these days, I am assuming that they will rely whatever funds they have in their possession to continue their developments.

Aside from token sales, Joltee is leveraging from financial associates commitment on the capital side, they are also leveraging from human and dev resources internally. Moreover, big players working already with Joltee in insurance and EV markets will take opportunity from the current crisis to develop a strong offer, Joltee is working hard to have it ready soon.

Who is your biggest partner?
brand new
You create a unique product with care for people and the environment! I like the mission of your project
brand new
Do you support business in France?
Do you want to get public investment?
https://twitter.com/PFA_auto/status/1243226080280002561
brand new
Have you conducted a survey among users of insurance companies?

Will they be interested in getting tokens?
brand new
What is the minimum purchase of JOLT tokens during pre-sales?
brand new

Do you plan to attract investments from state venture funds?

We don't have any information on that at this time, however, Tierno Tall (Joltee advisor) is a venture capitalist at Starchain Capital where he supervised a 12+ blockchain investments and helps Joltee with its investor relations.

I think that you should conduct more negotiations with venture funds to attract investment.

Your project is able to qualitatively improve our future.
brand new

Joltee is legally registered in France

It depends on how you define a top company. But we expect Joltee to be very successful

What will be the price of the token after 5 years in your opinion?

I am very interested in what profit I can have in the next 5 years
Pages:
Jump to: