Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 16. (Read 10507 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Perhaps it would be safer to wait with payout until all deposits have at least 1 confirmation?

maybe it woul dbe good for the investor to reinvest only after the payments have been confirmed. the coin has 2 sides
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Perhaps it would be safer to wait with payout until all deposits have at least 1 confirmation?
Activity: 70
thanks for taking time to answer all questions. but I have also unconfirmed payments and would like to reinvest. why are the payments unconfirmed? because bulk payments?

I'm not 100% sure why that's happening, I believe it could be caused by the repayment transactions sending BitCoins which are yet to confirm within our wallet.

I'm not sure how to prevent this, the BlockChain API documentation isn’t that good. I'll have a look.

@Areast

so i must wait when your wallet have 1.25 BTC and more ? so I will never wait until this paid

That's how the logic is configured. It is also explained on the Bitvestment site and in this thread.

The reason for this being, to hopefully keep the game going for as long as possible. The more players invest, the sooner you will receive payment. You are nearing the top of the list now so as soon as we hit +1.25BTC you will get paid.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@Areast

so i must wait when your wallet have 1.25 BTC and more ? so I will never wait until this paid
thanks for taking time to answer all questions. but I have also unconfirmed payments and would like to reinvest. why are the payments unconfirmed? because bulk payments?
There's a problem with repayments at the minute, BlockChain API is reporting a larger wallet balance than what is available meaning the script tries to send more bitcoins than it has!

I'm working on this now and will push payments through manually until its fixed.

@Areast or all

can some one please explain what paid in and paid numbers are? they look strange because some paid out are less than paid in

thanks

Paid in = deposits sent to Bitvestment
Paid Out = payments sent to that address

Paid Out will be less than Paid In whilst there are still payments pending, which I am working on now Smiley
@Areast or all

can some one please explain what paid in and paid numbers are? they look strange because some paid out are less than paid in

thanks
Thanks for all the questions guys. I'll answer them in order;

Areast, you've got pm!

Sorry about that, f1shy. For some reason your deposit never made it to the database, so the script didnt know to repay you. I have repaid this manually now and will check why this happened.

everything is uncoinfirmed :/ I can't resend BTC

Can you send me some TX IDs which are unconfirmed please? Everything seems to be working fine for most players.

Thanks for a great deposit!

Payment rounds occur every 5 minutes and are based on a first come first served basis (oldest deposit is repaid first). If there are insufficient funds in the wallet to repay a deposit it is skipped until the funds are available - this is so everyone else’s payments aren’t held up too.

Once the wallet reaches more than 1.25BTC (confirmed) balance, you should get your repayment!

I think it would be a good idea to develop a table showing the "pending" payments and what order they are in so everyone knows what they can expect payment. I'll work on that ASAP.
Activity: 56
Activity: 42
@masterboss
Yeah, it doesn't look good.

I think every single transaction in should be send as one single transaction out, not a few-in-one.
Activity: 36
everything is uncoinfirmed :/ I can't resend BTC
Activity: 98
Areast, you've got pm!
I'll be away from my desk for the next hour or so, but will respond to any queries\problems when I get back.

Keep the deposits coming guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I've got all my deposits back Smiley
Thanks for the update guys, there are a couple of large deposits still awaiting repayment, so keep the deposits coming!!
Activity: 42
You look honest, no problem with this delay Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: