Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 65. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
hmm. its kind of mindset people are selling, those are scared for what is happening and they don't even know how is going on with G20. all they know is to buy and sell it when the red lines going down. i suggest to trust your plan A. and you have a peace of mind.
this really is only a matter of time, Mark Carney, chairman of the Financial Stability Board is only worried about a dark transaction in bitcoin, but I believe it can all be overcome and make the value of bitcoin bounce back
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
hmm. its kind of mindset people are selling, those are scared for what is happening and they don't even know how is going on with G20. all they know is to buy and sell it when the red lines going down. i suggest to trust your plan A. and you have a peace of mind.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
yap i agree with you. maybe this is just bad situation not going to end. maybe in the few weeks or month the market going stable again and the situation will be getting better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
I agree with you that we are not doing money laundering,
What we do is invest in cryptocurrency and what we do has risks,
I think the government and the market are the ones that make people panic,
So my advice stay calm and enjoy what you have now,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
I think so too. We need to relax and get busy with life's affairs, all get better, a little patience and we'll see new peaks
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 06:48:06 AM
People are panic selling right now as they are scared that they might lose any more profit. The logic if you don't do anything bad then you don't have to be scared of but majority isn't afraid of this thing but the fear of losing more profit.
Activity: 295
March 31, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
It will be ok for 100% the qusetion is when, I hope its going to be very soon, so now is very good time for investments, dont miss the chance, buy and hold
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
Altcoin prices are constantly down making us all the more worried. But rasah worried this is a natural thing because the price is not growing and it has been several months.

I think the prices for the Altcoins may drop by another 30-50% in relation to Bitcoin! It is necessary to do this, not to forget
Activity: 89
March 31, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
Finally I read a kindred spirit. Study the market and don't be afraid of small jumps. What is a huge leap for Fiat is only a small shift for cryptocurrency. If there jumps more than 200% it is better not to twitch at all.
Activity: 97
March 31, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
I like your optimism, panic also does not solve the problem. Just relax and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
I like author's positive approach. Remember that everytime random people or you start to panic and sell other smart people can make money out of it. More experienced people in crypto world will know what to do and when to benefit from each situation. Panic is a prerogative of newbie I guess.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
March 31, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Crypto is not crashing because there are these news, there are many positive news, more than negative, there has to be something different, whales only want to buy for the best price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 31, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
That's how it should be calm and when such low prices should buy coins and keep until the market begins to grow again, and then get a good profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 31, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
Even the price of cryptocurrency now moving down, and some people says it is not ok for them, but there are also investors waiting when price moving down, and those people invest in a cheap price would surely earn multiple income in the future. So, no need to worry about price today, because it would surely rise again.
I think like you, we should not be too worried, the market will rebound in the next few weeks. The Crypto market is quite sensitive to rumors, so keep your altcoin calm. Expect a bright future for them. You will feel more comfortable.
Deeper understanding needs a lots of patience, for sure if you have a lots of knowledge you won't worried about the certain situations, people who
have time and invest to gain more ideas to take every advantages that they can have inside the bloody market will be able to hold, it's important
to keep being updated and make yourself comfortable and wait for another jumped.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.

i guess the price is bottom in march ,will slowly grow up in April ,so it's not relax for time.hope bull market will be back soon. Hold it and wait for end of the year.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
March 31, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 31, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
Even the price of cryptocurrency now moving down, and some people says it is not ok for them, but there are also investors waiting when price moving down, and those people invest in a cheap price would surely earn multiple income in the future. So, no need to worry about price today, because it would surely rise again.
I think like you, we should not be too worried, the market will rebound in the next few weeks. The Crypto market is quite sensitive to rumors, so keep your altcoin calm. Expect a bright future for them. You will feel more comfortable.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
Altcoin prices are constantly down making us all the more worried. But rasah worried this is a natural thing because the price is not growing and it has been several months.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yeah coz in situation right now we dont have to be panic because its normal and the best we can do now was waiting for the opportunity to pump up its value again.

I know the value of the btc and eth will be higher in the next few years, but there are too many panic seller who think they have got enough profit since they buy their btc at a very cheaper price, so I think I should sell some of my btc and buy them back at a lower price.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yeah coz in situation right now we dont have to be panic because its normal and the best we can do now was waiting for the opportunity to pump up its value again.

Market is ups and downs and it shouldn't be only ups. It is just normal and selling coins because of panic would result to loss of money that we've invested from it. I hope people would understand this and shouldn't go to the situation of where they should've earned but because of FUD they've lost everything.
Pages:
Jump to: