Pages:
Author

Topic: Justcoin · Secure Bitcoin Exchange from Norway (BTC/EUR/USD) - page 4. (Read 27897 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Stellar really helped these guys out!

yeah it's really helped people to get bitcoin from stellar and sell it on justcoin Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Stellar really helped these guys out!
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
So what is up with the bitcoin cashouts? Been awhile and haven't received?

I have the same problem, requested a BTC withdrawal but haven't received any. Why does it take so long ? I used to get my withdrawal request sent to my account almost instantly

Ah, I just noticed, it's because their hotwallet ran out.

Best bet is to do what I did. Cancel the withdrawal, exchange to LTC, cash it out to a diff exchange site and go on from there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

I have the same problem, requested a BTC withdrawal but haven't received any. Why does it take so long ? I used to get my withdrawal request sent to my account almost instantly
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Justcoin no longer taking deposits from people living in the USA  Sad

It is a nice service, but I will now have to take my Bitcoin business elsewhere.
Activity: 336
i have sent 7350 stellar to one of my friend but he did not receive anything in his account
http://www.gulfup.com/?iLrfET

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I made a stellar deposit but it is not showing in my balance?
Can you help
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
I made a STR deposit, but it didnt get credited instantly as usual, what's the problem ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Do they ask silly questions like Bitstamp when withdrawing big € figures?

What's the fee for Sepa withdrawals?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The security certificate of Justcoin seems to have expired and I get a warning from any browser when I want to connect with Justcoin. As an end user without much proper knowledge on internet security I do not dare to proceed.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
is there step by step manual, for PC knowledge resistant human beings, how to setup Ripple with Justcoin?
Activity: 24
I just want to bump this thread and endorse this neat exchange. I have made many 4 figure SEPA withdrawals and there have been no bullshit delays, excuses like with Bitstamp, or BTCE. They always arrived within 2 business days.

Also I have just noticed that their fees are now more in line with the competition. If you trade a lot you can even have 0.1% fee.
So give it to the man!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the site
Activity: 34
Now TabTrader supports Justcoin
You can trade on this amazing exchange from your Android device.

Platform enables fully functional mobile trading on largest bitcoin exchanges BTC.
Fast price charts with technical indicators, drawing and trading directly from charts.
Includes widget for bitcoin prices.
Price alerts by push notifications.

Is it secure? The app cannot withdraw funds from the account. It uses API keys that you give permissions to trade and get info – nothing else.
http://tab-trader.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Justcoin1.png
Activity: 56
Although I have been in Bitcoin and a lurker on these forums since 2011, this is my first post.  I want to add to this thread by saying that Justcoin is a high quality, professional exchange.  I have made many transactions there in the last few months and they have all been executed flawlessly.  Keep up the good work and I will remain a loyal customer.
Activity: 36
Really great exchange! Signed up and sent my documents -> 2 days later my account was verified.
Sent some bitcoins, exchanged them to EUR -> 1 day later I got an email, that they sent the money from their bank account. Another day later, the money was in my bank account.

Really fast, thats the way I like to do business! Wink
Keep up the good work!

Btw. I have registered with MTGox early in december, last week my account was verified but now they have to verify again, because I added a bank account...
That's why i searched another exchange and I am quite happy I did!

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are working hard to deliver an easy service without uncertainty and delays. Smiley
Activity: 36
We always credit users the excact amount we receive after this fee is deducted

small typo on https://justcoin.com/en/terms

Smiley

What is the procedure for opening a company account? I am planning on renting servers for bitcoin but do not want to proceed until I know it be actually possible to convert bitcoin to euro (Sepa withdrawal) since thats what I have to pay supplies with (electricity, collocation, bandwidth etc)

I opened an account on Mt Gox but support is unresponsive and there are horror stories of withdrawals being stuck in limbo and not happening, bitstamp seems to be going down same road,
so here is hoping that small exchange might have responsive support Smiley

Hi there, sorry for the delay. Have you tried contacting our support team on-site? I am sure we will be able to figure out something suitable for your case. Smiley
Activity: 17
Really great exchange! Signed up and sent my documents -> 2 days later my account was verified.
Sent some bitcoins, exchanged them to EUR -> 1 day later I got an email, that they sent the money from their bank account. Another day later, the money was in my bank account.

Really fast, thats the way I like to do business! Wink
Keep up the good work!

Btw. I have registered with MTGox early in december, last week my account was verified but now they have to verify again, because I added a bank account...
That's why i searched another exchange and I am quite happy I did!
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
We always credit users the excact amount we receive after this fee is deducted

small typo on https://justcoin.com/en/terms

Smiley

What is the procedure for opening a company account? I am planning on renting servers for bitcoin but do not want to proceed until I know it be actually possible to convert bitcoin to euro (Sepa withdrawal) since thats what I have to pay supplies with (electricity, collocation, bandwidth etc)

I opened an account on Mt Gox but support is unresponsive and there are horror stories of withdrawals being stuck in limbo and not happening, bitstamp seems to be going down same road,
so here is hoping that small exchange might have responsive support Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: