Pages:
Author

Topic: Justcoin · Secure Bitcoin Exchange from Norway (BTC/EUR/USD) - page 7. (Read 27897 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I was wondering if you plan any future support for feathercoin?

Yes, I'll spend a day on it when I have some time. Just need to set up server for it, make sure it's litecoind compatible and do a port). How popular would you say it is compared to Litecoin?

It is a branch off of Litecoin. I predict possible future popularity based on that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I was wondering if you plan any future support for feathercoin? Since there seems to be a lack of exchanges for this.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
thank you. order form is already looking better
two improvements:
- by default fill in the lowest/highest ask/bid price of the orderbook. always the right number wheter a user wants to buy or sell. btc-e does it this way. so the user is fast if he wants todo a instant order. just input the amount of BTC and done. no thinking about the price Wink
- show the current balance of btc above the order form. if user clicks on the balance -> take the whole balance into the order form. maybe someone wants to sell everything at market price Wink
i retried your order input mask... its a bit buggy.. text is not correct.. insufficient fund error message
please have a look at btc-e trading mask.. i think this is the perfect format!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Please read the link in my sig first. Also realize that the moment you deposit any coins, they are worth less than before you deposited - bitcoin IOUs are not bitcoins, etc.
looking good. because it is open source
but the order input is very hard. one side you have the orderbook. then click on new order and orderbook is gone. so i dont know what to input in the fields..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
* The website is crude and hard to use
That is definitely true. Looks promising though, especially that you have an API already. Could be documented better(than nothing) Tongue
Activity: 232
Merit: 150

• Fiat support: USD, EUR, NOK
  • Digital currency support: BTC, LTC, XRP
  • Trading fee: Zero for USD/EUR until 2014. 0.5% on others
  • Fast support by human beings

Customer support: [email protected]
Other inquiries: [email protected]

Visit https://justcoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: