Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 19. (Read 1547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
as avikz said this is old news.
what it means is that it just shows to the whole world that bitcoin is a currency and a very good one at that. this is one of many different real world use cases of bitcoin and in short this is why bitcoin price rises in the long term whereas everything else drops in the long term. because bitcoin has real usage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
This is another marketing move. This will not bring convenience in payments, but will attract the attention of buyers. It's a way to remind yourself once again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

This means that bitcoin can be used to buy goods in canada, this is good news from your friends.
the more countries that support bitcoin the faster bitcoin will grow, of course in the future bitcoin will be more expensive, do you believe me?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Maybe it's just a promotion. Payments via BTC are usually available at a promotional store or a new store.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.
It's an old news bro Smiley This happens when the time Bitcoin and other alternative crypto currencies are sky rocketing to the moon. Cool

It is a pretty old news so it has nothing to do with the current market dip in any way. KFC started accepting bitcoin payment through bitpay back in January, 2018. And no, we haven't yet seen any significant impact on the market due to this adoption news. The news link is given below for your reference,

https://www.coindesk.com/kfc-canada-is-accepting-bitcoin-for-fried-chicken/

Yeah you're correct buddy that is old news and I read about that news months ago. I think KFC that time just wanted to join the Hype of Bitcoin early January and also some exposure to promote their company, I don't think that people will be interested on buying a KFC bucket meal using Bitcoin because of the high fees at that time.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.

It is a pretty old news so it has nothing to do with the current market dip in any way. KFC started accepting bitcoin payment through bitpay back in January, 2018. And no, we haven't yet seen any significant impact on the market due to this adoption news. The news link is given below for your reference,

https://www.coindesk.com/kfc-canada-is-accepting-bitcoin-for-fried-chicken/
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 130
I don't think this is a common phenomenon. It may just be a publicity among several KFCs that they are trying to attract customers, and they will not always do this.Maybe just try for a few weeks.
Activity: 85
Pages:
Jump to: